Resiliency and High Availability
The Cisco IE-1000-8P2S-LM is an industrial-grade managed Ethernet switch that is designed to provide resiliency and high availability for industrial networks.
One of the key features that contributes to the resiliency and high availability of this model is its hardware-based failover mechanisms such as failover and fast failover. These mechanisms can quickly detect and recover from network failures, minimizing downtime and ensuring that the network continues to operate in the event of a failure, providing high availability.
Another feature that contributes to resiliency and high availability is its support for link aggregation. Link aggregation allows multiple physical links to be grouped together to form a single logical link, providing redundancy and increasing bandwidth capacity. This helps to ensure that in the event of a failure, traffic can be automatically routed over an alternate path, keeping the network up and running
The Cisco IE-1000-8P2S-LM is an industrial-grade managed Ethernet switch that is designed to provide high-reliability for industrial networks.
One of the key features that contributes to the reliability of this product is its rugged design. The switch is built with a robust metal housing, wide operating temperature range and wide range of power input voltage (18-30V DC) that allows it to operate reliably in harsh industrial environments, ensuring that the network stays up and running even under extreme conditions.
Another feature that contributes to the reliability of the switch is its support for advanced industrial protocols such as Modbus/TCP, EtherNet/IP, Profinet, etc. This feature allows the switch to connect to industrial devices and equipment and provide seamless integration into the industrial environment, reducing the risk of communication failures and improving overall network reliability.
Additionally, the switch also supports advanced security features such as Access Control List (ACL), Network Admission Control (NAC) and Secure Shell (SSH) which provides robust protection to the network against external and internal threats, ensuring the security of the network and avoiding unauthorized access.
Furthermore, the switch supports Quality of Service (QoS) feature which allows to prioritize network traffic and ensure that critical applications have the necessary bandwidth and low latency, this improves the performance of the network as a whole, and reduce congestion.
Moreover, the switch also supports hardware-based failover mechanisms such as failover and fast failover, which can quickly detect and recover from network failures, minimizing downtime, providing high-availability for the network.
This product is an industrial-grade managed Ethernet switch that provides a variety of additional features and capabilities beyond its core switching functionality.
Some additional information about the Cisco part include:
- Industrial Protocol Support: The switch is designed to support industrial protocols such as Modbus/TCP, EtherNet/IP, Profinet, etc. this allows the switch to connect to industrial devices and equipment and provide seamless integration into the industrial environment.
- Network Management: This product supports Cisco's Industrial Network Director (IND) which provides central management and monitoring of industrial networks, this feature allows for easy management of the switch and enables to troubleshoot and monitor network performance.
- SNMP support : The switch supports SNMP(Simple Network Management Protocol) which allows for the management of the switch from remote locations and monitoring the switch's performance and status.
- Energy efficiency: This Product supports Cisco EnergyWise technology which helps reducing energy consumption and costs, this feature helps saving energy and also reducing costs for long-term operation.
General Information about this Cisco IE-1000-8P2S-LM
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# IE-1000-8P2S-LM
- Product Series 1000
- Product Model IE-1000-8P2S-LM
- Product Name IE 1000-8P2S-LM Industrial Ethernet Switch
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces / Ports for Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 8
- Uplink Port Yes
- Modular Yes
- Stack Port No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 8 x Fast Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
Performance of 8 Port Managed Switch
- Media Type Supported Optical Fiber
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Network Technology 10/100Base-TX
- Network Technology 1000Base-X
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 2
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Shared SFP Slot No
- Number of SFP Slots 2
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported: 2
Management & Protocols
- Manageable: Yes
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported No
- ANATEL, ANSI/ISA.12.12.01 Class I Division 2 Groups ABCD, AS/NZS CISPR 24, AS/NZS CISPR22:2004 Class A, CB, CEM, China RoHS, CISPR 11 class A, CISPR 22 Class A, EAC, EMC, EMI, EN 50581, EN 55016-1-1 Class A, EN 55016-1-4 Class A, EN 55016-2-3 Class A, EN 61131-2, EN 61326-1, EN55022, FCC CFR47 Part 15 A, ICES-003 Class A, IEC 60068-2-1, IEC 60068-2-14, IEC 60068-2-2, IEC 60068-2-27, IEC 60068-2-3, IEC 60068-2-30, IEC 60068-2-47, IEC 60068-2-56, IEC 60068-2-6, IEC 60068-2-64, IEC/EN 61000-4-29, IEC/EN 61000-4-3, IEC/EN 61000-4-4, IEC/EN 61000-4-5, IEC/EN 61000-4-6, IEC/EN 61000-4-8, IEC/EN 61000-4-9, IEC/EN 61000-6-1, IEC/EN 61000-6-2, IEC/EN 61000-6-4, IEC/EN/EN61000-4-2, IEC60950-1, IP30, KCC, NAL, NOM, NOM-001-SCFI-1993, RCM, RoHS, UL/CSA/IEC/EN 61010-2-201, UL/CSA60950-1, VCCI Class A, WEEE
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 5.3 inch
- Depth: 1.8 inch
- Height : 5 inch
- Weight: 2 LBS
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product IE-1000-8P2S-LM at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.