Efficient Network Management
The Cisco ME-3400-24TS-D provides several features to help network administrators manage the switch more efficiently.
Cisco IOS Software: The switch runs on Cisco IOS Software, which provides a comprehensive set of network management tools and a command-line interface (CLI) that allows you to configure and manage the switch.
Cisco Network Assistant: Cisco Network Assistant is a software that allows network administrators to manage multiple Cisco switches and routers from a single interface. It provides an easy-to-use graphical interface that simplifies switch configuration and management tasks.
Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP): SNMP allows you to monitor and manage the switch remotely. This includes monitoring the switch's performance, such as the amount of traffic flowing through the switch, and also configuring the switch's settings.
Remote Monitoring (RMON): RMON allows you to monitor and analyze the performance of your network in real-time. This includes monitoring the traffic flowing through the switch, and also analyzing the performance of the switch's interfaces.
Cisco EnergyWise: Cisco EnergyWise allows you to manage the power consumption of devices connected to the switch, reducing energy consumption and cost. It allows for setting power budgets, monitoring power consumption and also for scheduling power on/off for devices.
Cisco Configuration Professional: Cisco Configuration Professional is a graphical interface that allows network administrators to manage and configure Cisco devices, including routers and switches. It provides an easy-to-use interface that simplifies switch configuration and management tasks.
All of these features help network administrators to manage the switch more efficiently, reducing the time and effort required to maintain and troubleshoot the network.
Scalable and Secure Networking
The Cisco ME-3400-24TS-D is designed to provide scalable and secure networking for your organization.
- The switch supports link aggregation, which allows you to bundle multiple physical links together to form a single logical link. This increases the bandwidth available to your network, and also provides redundancy in case one of the physical links fails.
- The switch also supports routing protocols such as OSPF and RIP, which allow the switch to dynamically learn and update the routes in the network. This allows the switch to make better forwarding decisions, and improves the overall performance of your network.
- Access Control Lists (ACLs) allow you to define rules that control the flow of traffic in and out of the switch. This can be used to block unwanted traffic, such as malicious traffic, or to limit the amount of bandwidth available to certain types of traffic.
- IEEE 802.1X Network Access Control provides a way to authenticate and authorize devices that are attempting to connect to the network, which improves security by preventing unauthorized access.
- Port security allows you to limit the number of MAC addresses that can be learned on a port, preventing unauthorized devices from connecting to the network.
- The switch also supports advanced security features such as VPN and SSL, which allows you to securely connect to remote networks and protect sensitive data as it travels over the network.
The switch also supports Cisco TrustSec which is a comprehensive security solution that helps to prevent data breaches and protect sensitive data. It uses security group access control lists (SGACLs) and security group tags (SGTs) to provide granular access control and data-plane security.
All of these features work together to provide a scalable and secure network that can adapt to the changing needs of your organization.
Features and Specifications
The Cisco ME-3400-24TS-D is a 24-port Ethernet access layer 3 switch that provides advanced features and specifications, including:
- 24 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports
- 2 SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2RU form factor
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Virtual LAN (VLAN) support
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Routing protocols such as OSPF and RIP
- Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- IPv6 support
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and Remote Monitoring (RMON)
- Redundant power supply options
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE+ support
- Cisco EnergyWise support
- Cisco IOS Software, Cisco Network Assistant, Cisco Configuration Professional support
- Cisco TrustSec support
- Industry standard compliance: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.1X, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3az
This switch is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses, enterprise branch offices, and service provider managed services. It provides advanced security, QoS, and manageability features in a cost-effective solution that is easy to deploy and manage.
- Manufacturer Cisco
- Manufacturer Part Number ME-3400-24TS-D
- Product Series 3400
- Product Model 3400-24TS
- Product Name 3400-24TS Metro Ethernet Access Layer 3 Switch
- Product Type Layer 3 Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports 24
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 24
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 24 x Fast Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard Category 5
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Network Technology 10/100Base-TX
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 2
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Number of SFP Slots 2
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 3
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- SNMP 1, 2c, and 3
- Web GUI
- IEEE 802.1p QoS
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
- Cisco IP Solution Center
- Remote Switched Port Analyzer
- RMON (history, statistics, alarms, and events)
- Bidirectional data support on the Switched Port Analyzer
- Standard Memory 128 MB
- Memory Technology DRAM
- Flash Memory 32 MB
- Package Contents-
- 3400-24TS Metro Ethernet Access Layer 3 Switch
- Cable guide
- Four number-8 Phillips machine screws
- Four number-12 Phillips truss-head screws
- Six number-8 Phillips flat-head screws
- DC terminal block
- One black Phillips machine screw
- Two 19-inch mounting brackets
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product ME-3400-24TS-D at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.