High-Performance for Managed Switch
The Cisco N3K-C3548P-XL Nexus 3548 48 Ports Managed Switch is a high-performance, low-latency switch that is designed for data center and enterprise environments. It is built on the Cisco Nexus 3000 Series platform, which is known for its high availability, scalability, and programmability.
The switch offers 48 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10G) ports, which can be configured for either 10G or 1G speeds. It also includes four 40 Gigabit Ethernet (40G) uplink ports for high-speed connectivity to other network devices.
This parts is designed for use with Cisco's NX-OS operating system, which is known for its robust feature set and easy-to-use command-line interface. It also supports a wide range of network protocols, including IPv4 and IPv6, as well as advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS) and virtual routing and forwarding (VRF).
The switch is also designed for high availability, with features such as redundant power supplies and fans, and the ability to use Cisco's FabricPath technology for automated failover in the event of a network failure.
Reliability of Layer3 Switch
Cisco N3K-C3548P-XL Nexus 3548 48 Ports Managed Switch is a reliable and robust networking device that is designed for high-performance data centers and enterprise environments. It offers a variety of features and capabilities that ensure high availability and reliability, such as:
- Redundant power supply: The switch is equipped with two redundant power supplies that provide power redundancy and ensure that the switch continues to operate in the event of a power failure.
- Hot-swappable components: The switch has hot-swappable components, such as fans and power supplies, which can be replaced without disrupting the operation of the switch.
- High-availability features: The switch supports several high-availability features, such as Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Virtual Port Channel (vPC), and FabricPath, which provide redundancy and failover capabilities.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The switch supports advanced QoS features, such as traffic shaping and prioritization, which ensure that critical traffic is given priority and that network resources are used efficiently.
- Scalability: The switch is scalable and can be easily expanded as network requirements grow.
Power and Innovation
The Cisco N3K-C3548P-XL Nexus 3548 48 Ports Managed Switch is a powerful and innovative solution for your digital network. This switch offers a range of features and capabilities that make it ideal for both small and large networks.
One of the key features of the product is its 48 ports, which provide ample connectivity for a wide range of devices. The switch also supports a range of speeds, including 10 Gigabit Ethernet and 40 Gigabit Ethernet, making it suitable for high-bandwidth applications such as video streaming and large file transfers.
In addition to its connectivity capabilities, the model also offers advanced security features to protect your network from cyber threats. The switch supports advanced security protocols such as Access Control Lists (ACLs) and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) to keep your network safe and secure.
Main Specification about this Cisco N3K-C3548P-XL
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU # N3K-C3548P-XL
- Product Series: 3000
- Product Type: Layer 3 Managed Switch
Technical Information of SFP+ Switch
- Ethernet Technology: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10GBase-X
- Total Number of Ports: 48 Ports
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 1U
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
Performance of 48 Ports Switch Module
- Switching capacity: 960 Gbps
- Forwarding performance: 720 Mpps
Management & Protocols
- Manageable: Yes
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol instances: 512
- Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol instances: 64
- Remote Management Protocol SNMP 1, SNMP 2, SNMP, RMON, Telnet, SNMP 3, SSH-2, CLI
- Routing Protocol OSPF, RIP-2, BGP, EIGRP, IGMPv2, HSRP, VRRP, OSPFv2, PIM-SM, static IP routing, IGMPv3, PIM-SSM, MSDP
- Power Device Internal power supply - hot-plug
- Installed Qty 2
- Max Supported Qty 2
- Power Redundancy Yes
- Power Redundancy Scheme 1+1
- Power Provided 400 Watt
- Voltage Required AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 4096
- ACL entries: 4096
- IPv4 routes (Multicast): 24000
- Host table entries (IPv4): 64000
- MAC Address Table Size: 64K entries
- Jumbo Frame Support: 9216 bytes
- Min Operating Temperature 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating 10 - 85% (non-condensing)
- Min Storage Temperature -40 °F
- Max Storage Temperature 158 °F
- Humidity Range Storage 5 - 95% (non-condensing)
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 1.7 Inch
- Width: 17.3 Inch
- Depth: 18.4 Inch
- Weight: 17.42 LBS
- CISPR 22 Class A, BSMI CNS 13438 Class A, CISPR 24, EN 61000-3-2, VCCI Class A ITE, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, AS/NZS 60950-1, ICES-003 Class A, FCC CFR47 Part 15, EN300-386, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, RoHS, GB 4943, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1 Second Edition, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.