Impact on Communication Industry with SFP+ Transceiver Module
The SFP-10G-LR Cisco LC/PC Single Mode SFP+ Transceiver Module is a high-performance and reliable optical transceiver that is commonly used in the communication industry. It provides a high-speed data transfer rate of up to 10 Gigabits Per Second (GBPS) over a single-mode fiber optic cable, making it ideal for use in a wide range of applications, including data centers, telecommunications, and networking.
The impact of this transceiver module on the communication industry has been significant. It has enabled faster and more efficient communication between devices, which has led to increased productivity and better performance for businesses and organizations. With its high-speed data transfer rate, the SFP-10G-LR Cisco LC/PC Single Mode SFP+ Transceiver Module has made it possible to transmit large amounts of data quickly and reliably over long distances, which is essential in many industries.
In addition to its high performance, the SFP-10G-LR Cisco LC/PC Single Mode SFP+ Transceiver Module is also very versatile. It can be used with a variety of network devices, including switches, routers, and servers, and it is compatible with a range of networking protocols. This means that it can be integrated into existing network infrastructures without the need for significant modifications or upgrades.
Benefits of Upgrading
- Faster Data Transmission Speeds: The SFP-10G-LR Cisco Lc/pc Single Mode SFP+ Transceiver Module supports data transmission speeds of up to 10 Gbps. This means that it can transmit data much faster than its predecessors, which were limited to 1 Gbps.
- Improved Network Performance: Upgrading to the SFP-10G-LR Cisco Lc/pc Single Mode SFP+ Transceiver Module can improve network performance by reducing latency and increasing throughput. This can lead to faster data transfers and more reliable network connections.
- Longer Transmission Distances: The SFP-10G-LR Cisco Lc/pc Single Mode SFP+ Transceiver Module supports transmission distances of up to 10 kilometers. This makes it ideal for use in large networks or in environments where data needs to be transmitted over long distances.
- Greater Compatibility: The SFP-10G-LR Cisco Lc/pc Single Mode SFP+ Transceiver Module is compatible with a wide range of devices and systems, including routers, switches, and servers. This makes it a versatile choice for businesses that need to connect multiple devices and systems.
- Lower Power Consumption: The SFP-10G-LR Cisco Lc/pc Single Mode SFP+ Transceiver Module is designed to consume less power than its predecessors. This can help businesses save on energy costs and reduce their environmental impact.
- Easy to Install: The SFP-10G-LR Cisco Lc/pc Single Mode SFP+ Transceiver Module is easy to install and configure, which means businesses can quickly upgrade their networks without needing to hire additional IT staff or invest in specialized training.
Advancements and Development
The Cisco SFP-10G-LR is a single mode SFP+ transceiver module that is designed to be used in high-speed data transmission networks. Here are some details about the advancements and development for this module:
- Enhanced Performance: The SFP-10G-LR transceiver module is designed to support data rates of up to 10 Gbps over a single fiber optic cable. It also offers a maximum transmission distance of up to 10 km.
- Improved Durability: The SFP-10G-LR module is designed to be highly durable and reliable, even in harsh environments. It features a rugged construction that can withstand extreme temperatures, shocks, and vibrations.
- Industry Standard: The SFP-10G-LR module is designed to comply with industry standards and is compatible with a wide range of networking equipment, including routers, switches, and other networking devices.
- Multi-Protocol Support: The SFP-10G-LR module supports multiple networking protocols, including Ethernet, Fibre Channel, and SONET/SDH. This makes it suitable for a wide range of networking applications.
- Low Power Consumption: The SFP-10G-LR module is designed to consume low power, which helps to reduce the overall power consumption of the networking equipment. This, in turn, leads to lower operating costs and a more eco-friendly network.
- Plug-and-Play Installation: The SFP-10G-LR module is easy to install and requires no additional configuration or setup. Simply plug it into a compatible SFP+ port on your networking equipment, and it is ready to use.
- High-Quality Performance: The SFP-10G-LR module is designed to provide high-quality performance with low latency and low packet loss. This makes it ideal for high-speed data transmission applications such as data centers, enterprise networks, and service provider networks.
General Information about this Cisco SFP-10G-LR
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# SFP-10G-LR
- Product Type: Transceiver Module
Key Features of 10GBPS Transceiver Module
- Connectivity Media: Single-mode Optical Fiber 10GBase-LR
- Transceiver Type: GBIC-SFP
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps Gigabit Ethernet
- Application/Usage: Data Networking
- Max Transfer Distance : 6.2 Miles
Interfaces/Ports for Transceiver Module
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 x 10GBase-LR
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x LC Duplex 10GBase-LR
- Enclosure Type Plug-in module
- Compliant Standards IEEE 802.3ae
- Additional Information:
- Spare Product
- Distance: 10 km
- Wavelength: 1310 nm
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 0.5 Inch
- Width: 2.2 Inch
- Depth: 0.4 Inch
- Weight: 1 LBS
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
About Refurbished Products
Building a fiber-optic network calls for a lot of planning and consideration of many factors. Transceivers are part of the many devices used to build optical fiber systems. A transceiver serves the combined roles of a transmitter and a receiver in that it transmits and receives signals. They are most common in communication equipment such as cellular phones, cordless telephone sets, and radio. Small form factors are required as networks become dense and space is limited, which sees transceivers included in chipsets.
In local area networks (LAN), a transceiver is used to connect a computer to printers and other devices on the network. Usually, the transceiver is integrated into the Network Interface Card (NIC)
Typical Roles of a Transceiver
- Used to convert frequencies from IF to RF.
- Widespread use in wireless communication to transmit data – voice, data, and video.
- RF transceivers are used in communication devices to support radio and TV signal transmission, digital signals transmission, and satellite communication.
- Collision detection – detection of simultaneous signals on the network.
- Transceivers can be deployed to provide a jabber function to interrupt transmission of long data stream outputs.
Look no further for all types of transceivers including fiber optic transceivers, wireless transceivers, Ethernet transceivers, and RF transceivers. All these transceivers have different characteristics and support full-duplex communication, but the principle behind their work remains the same. Different types of transceivers will have varying numbers of ports used in transceiver networking connections.
RF Transceivers: these devices are used to transmit video or voice data over a wireless medium. Commonly used for satellite communication, radio transmission, and ITE/WiMax/WLAN networks. The radio transceiver works by silencing the receiver when it is transmitting. There is an electronic switch that facilitates the connection of both the receiver and transmitter on the same antenna. The switch protects the receiver from damage that may be caused by the transmitter output.
Fiber Optic Transceivers: Also referred to as optical modules or fiber optical transceivers. Used to transmit data in fiber optic technology. The network must also have electronic components to encode or decode data into light signals.
Ethernet Transceivers: Basically used to connect electronic devices in a network so that they are able to transmit and receive data. It is also referred to as a media access unit (MAU). The best application of these transceivers is in the specification of IEEE 802.3 and Ethernet. Ethernet transceivers will detect a collision, provide Ethernet interface processing, convert digital data, and provide access to the network.
Wireless Transceivers: Wireless transceivers are a fundamental component necessary for data delivery in wireless networks. These transceivers have two layers. The physical layer has a baseband processor and RF front end. The processor converts a bitstream to a collection symbol flow for data transmission. The second layer is a MAC layer for link traffic control in contacting wireless links, improving data throughput, and preventing collisions.
We guarantee our customers high quality and reliability for all our transceiver networking solutions, irrespective of the type and size of your network.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product SFP-10G-LR at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Transceiver
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.