The SFP-H10GB-CU3M is a Cisco-branded 3-meter (9.8 feet) direct-attach SFP+ (small form-factor pluggable) passive twinax cable. It is used to connect SFP+ ports on Cisco network devices, such as switches and routers, to other SFP+ devices or network equipment. The "direct-attach" design of the cable means that it connects directly to the SFP+ ports without the need for additional transceivers. The cable is passive, meaning it does not contain any active electronic components, and it uses twinaxial cable, which is a type of copper cable that consists of two insulated copper wires surrounded by a common braided shield.
This cable supports data transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps and is designed for use in high-speed network environments, such as data centers and enterprise networks. The 3-meter length provides a balance of flexibility and convenience, making it easy to connect devices that are located in close proximity to each other. The cable's passive design eliminates the need for external power sources, which can reduce costs and complexity. This cable is RoHS compliant and built to meet or exceed industry standards for performance and reliability, ensuring that it can withstand the demands of high-speed networking applications.
The SFP-H10GB-CU3M Cisco 3M Direct-Attach SFP+ Passive Twinax Cable is designed to provide high-performance data transfer over short distances. The cable uses twinaxial copper wire, which is known for its low signal loss and high noise immunity. The cable supports data transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is the standard speed for SFP+ connections. The cable is also passive, meaning it does not contain any active electronic components, which can improve the cable's reliability and reduce power consumption.
However, as this is a passive cable, it has a limited distance of 3 meters (9.8ft) over which it can transmit data at the full 10 Gbps, this is because the signal degrade as the distance increases. Also, the cable is not compatible with SFP+ ports that require active cables.
Reliability of Twinax Copper Cable
The SFP-H10GB-CU3M Cisco 3M Direct-Attach SFP+ Passive Twinax Cable is built to meet or exceed industry standards for performance and reliability, ensuring that it can withstand the demands of high-speed networking applications. The twinaxial cable design, which consists of two insulated copper wires surrounded by a common braided shield, provides a high level of signal integrity and protects against electromagnetic interference (EMI).
The passive design of the cable eliminates the need for external power sources, which can reduce the risk of power-related failures and improve the overall reliability of the cable. Additionally, the cable is RoHS compliant, meaning it does not contain any hazardous materials that could potentially cause damage or failure.
Cisco is known for its high-quality networking equipment and this cable is no exception. Cisco's reputation for quality and reliability should give confidence in the product. However, the cable's reliability also depends on the installation and maintenance of the cable. Proper installation, handling, and maintenance of the cable can help ensure that it functions properly and lasts as long as possible.
Key Information about this Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU3M
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU # SFP-H10GB-CU3M
- Product Name: 3-m 10G SFP+ Twinax Cable Assembly, Passive
- Product Type: Twinaxial Cable
Technical Information of Passive Network Cable
- Cable Type: Twinax cable, passive, 30AWG cable assembly
- Cable Distance: 3m
- Conductor Copper
- Connectors: two SFP+ connectors
Features for SFP+ Cable
- 3 m. (10 ft.) Black 30Awg SFP+ High Speed Passive Copper 10Gbps Cable
- Fully compliant to MSA SFF-8431 specification
- Use in 10Gbps Ethernet and Fibre Channel applications
- 100ohm Twinaxial cable, Diecast metal shells, pull-to-release latching
- Support for 1x, 2x, 4x and 8x Fiber Channel data rates
- Hot-Pluggable SFP 20PIN footprint
- Low power consumption
Platform support of Twinaxial Cable
- 7600 Series Router
- ASR 901
- ASR 903
- ASR 1000 Series Router
- ASR 9000 Series Router
- ASR 9000v Series Router
- Catalyst 2350 and 2360 Series Switches
- Catalyst 2960-S, 2960-X, and 2960-XR Series Switches
- Catalyst 3100 Blade Switches
- Catalyst 3560, 3560-E, and 3560-X Series Switches
- Catalyst 3750, 3750-E, and 3750-X Series Switches
- Catalyst 3850 Series Switches
- Catalyst 4500 and 4500-X Series Switches
- CRS Router
- MDS 9000
- ME 4500
- ME 4900NCS 6000 Series Router
- Nexus 2000, 3000, and 4000 Series Switches
- Nexus 9000 and 9500 (modular) Series Switches
- RF Gateway Series
- SCE 8000
- Shared Port Adapter (SPA)
- Unified Computing System (UCS) Switches
- Connector: SFP+
- Connector (Second End): SFP+
- Power Consumption: 0.1W
- Operating Temperature Range: Commercial temperature range (COM): 0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
- Storage temperature range: -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-24LC-S, 2960-24PC-L
- 2960-24PC-S, 2960-24TC, 2960-24TC-L
- 2960-24TC-S, 2960-48PST-L, 2960-48PST-S
- 2960-48T, 2960-48TC, 2960-48TC-L
- 2960-48TC-S, 2960-8TC, 2960-8TC-S
- 2960G-24TC, 2960G-48TC, 2960G-8TC
- 2960S-24PD-L, 2960S-24PS-L, 2960S-24TD-L
- 2960S-24TS-L, 2960S-24TS-S, 2960S-48FPD-L
- 2960S-48FPS-L, 2960S-48LPD-L, 2960S-48LPS-L
- 2960S-48TD-L, 2960S-48TS-L, 2960S-48TS-S
- Cisco UCS 6140XP Fabric Interconnect
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product SFP-H10GB-CU3M at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.