More Information of this Item
The SG550X-48P-K9-NA is a Cisco Small Business managed switch that supports 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports, with 48 of them being PoE+ (Power over Ethernet Plus) capable. It also supports Layer 3 routing capabilities and has SFP+ (small form-factor pluggable) ports for fiber connectivity. It is designed for small to medium-sized businesses that need a high-performance network switch with advanced features. This switch supports advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), VLANs, and security features such as access control lists (ACLs) and VPN support. It can be managed via a web interface or through a command-line interface (CLI) using a console connection or Telnet/SSH.
The Cisco SG550X-48P-K9-NA switch is designed to provide high performance and reliability for small to medium-sized businesses. It supports non-blocking, full-duplex operation on all ports, which allows for maximum throughput and minimal packet loss. With support for Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), it can provide up to 30 watts of power per port to power devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and surveillance cameras, without the need for additional power cables.
In terms of reliability, the switch supports a variety of features to ensure the stability and availability of the network. It supports Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and Cisco EtherChannel technology, which allows for the bundling of multiple physical links to increase bandwidth and provide redundancy. The switch also supports rapid spanning tree protocol (RSTP) and multiple spanning tree protocol (MSTP) to prevent loops in the network and ensure fast recovery in case of a failure.
Additionally, the model supports advanced Quality of Service (QoS) features, which allow for the prioritization of different types of traffic, such as voice and video, to ensure that critical applications have the bandwidth they need to function properly. The switch also supports advanced security features such as access control lists (ACLs) and virtual private network (VPN) support to help protect the network from unauthorized access and ensure the confidentiality and integrity of data transmitted over the network.
The Cisco SG550X-48P-K9-NA switch is compliant with a number of industry standards that ensure its compatibility with other networking equipment and ensure that it meets certain requirements for functionality and performance.
Some of the key compliant standards for the model switch include:
- IEEE 802.3: This standard defines the physical layer and media access control (MAC) specifications for Ethernet, which is the most widely-used local area network (LAN) technology.
- IEEE 802.3u: This standard defines the specifications for Fast Ethernet, which provides a data rate of 100Mbps over twisted pair and fiber-optic cables.
- IEEE 802.3z: This standard defines the specifications for Gigabit Ethernet, which provides a data rate of 1Gbps over twisted pair and fiber-optic cables.
- IEEE 802.3ab: This standard defines the specifications for 1000BASE-T, which provides a data rate of 1Gbps over twisted pair cables.
- IEEE 802.3af: This standard defines the specifications for Power over Ethernet (PoE), which allows devices to receive power over their Ethernet cables.
- IEEE 802.3at: This standard defines the specifications for Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), which allows devices to receive higher power levels over their Ethernet cables.
- IEEE 802.3x: This standard defines the specifications for full-duplex and flow control in Ethernet networks.
- IEEE 802.1D: This standard defines the specifications for the Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), which is used to prevent loops in a network and ensure that there is a single active path between two devices.
- IEEE 802.1Q: This standard defines the specifications for Virtual LANs (VLANs), which allow for the creation of multiple logical networks on a single physical network.
- IEEE 802.1p: This standard defines the specifications for Quality of Service (QoS) in LANs, which allows for the prioritization of different types of traffic.
- IEEE 802.1w: This standard defines the specifications for Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), which is an enhancement to the Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) that provides faster recovery in case of a failure.
In addition to these standards, the Cisco this model switch also supports a number of Cisco proprietary features such as Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and Cisco EtherChannel technology, which allow for the bundling of multiple physical links to increase bandwidth and provide redundancy.
Main Specification about this Cisco SG550X-48P-K9-NA
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# SG550X-48P-K9-NA
- Product Series: 550X
- Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
Interfaces & Ports of Layer 3 Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 48
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Modular: Yes
- Stack Port: Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
Media & Performance for 48 Ports Switch
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size): 130.94 Mpps
- Switching capacity: 176 Gbps
I/O Expansions of Ethernet Switch
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 4
- Expansion Slot Type SFP+
- Shared SFP Slot Yes
- Number of SFP+ Slots 4
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Network Technology: 10GBase-T
- Network Technology: 10GBase-X
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, TFTP, SSH, CLI, SCP
- Routing Protocol: RIP-2, IGMPv2, IGMP, VRRP, IGMPv3, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing, MLDv2, MLD, CIDR
- Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 3
- Power Device: Internal power supply
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): Yes
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) power per port: 60 W
- Power Consumption Operational: 494.3 Watt
- Redundant Power Supply Supported No
- Total Power over Ethernet (PoE) budget: 382 Watt
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 1.7 Inch
- Width: 17.3 Inch
- Depth: 13.8 Inch
- Weight: (Approximate) 12.83 Lbs
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 122 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Min Storage Temperature: -4 °F
- Max Storage Temperature: 158 °F
- Humidity Range Storage: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
Processor & Memory
- CPU: X ARM: 800 MHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Flash Memory: 256 MB
- Package Contents-
- SG550X-48P Layer 3 Switch
- Power Cord
- Mounting Kit
- Serial Cable
- CD-ROM with User Documentation (PDF)
- Quick Start Guide
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.