More InformationThe SG550XG-48T-K9-NA is a managed switch from Cisco's Small Business line. It has 48 Ethernet ports, with support for 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. It is designed for small and medium-sized businesses, and can be used to create a high-performance network infrastructure. The switch is managed, meaning it can be configured and monitored remotely via a web interface or command-line interface. It provides advanced features such as VLANs, Quality of Service (QoS), and security capabilities. Additionally, the switch can be easily integrated with other Cisco Small Business devices for a complete network solution.
Reliability of 48-Ports Managed SwitchThe SG550XG-48T-K9-NA Cisco Small Business 48-Ports Managed Switch is considered to be a reliable device. It is designed for small to medium-sized businesses and features advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), security, and network management. Additionally, the switch is built with high-quality components and has undergone rigorous testing to ensure that it can withstand the demands of a busy network environment.
Robust Security and Dynamic Quality
The SG550XG-48T-K9-NA Cisco Small Business 48-Ports Managed Switch offers robust security features to protect your network from unauthorized access and malicious attacks. These features include access control lists (ACLs) for controlling access to specific network resources, port security for limiting the number of MAC addresses that can be associated with a specific port, and IEEE 802.1x authentication for secure network access.
In addition to its security features, The part also offers dynamic quality of service (QoS) capabilities to ensure that critical network traffic is prioritized and delivered with minimal delay and interruption. This includes support for voice, video, and data traffic, as well as the ability to configure and manage traffic flows based on specific criteria such as IP address, port number, and protocol.The switch also supports advanced features such as VLANs, link aggregation, and stacked virtualization, providing a high level of flexibility and scalability for your network. With a 48-port design, This model is ideal for small businesses and enterprise networks that require high performance and reliability.
General Information about this Cisco SG550XG-48T-K9-NA
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# SG550XG-48T-K9-NA
- Product Series: 550XG
- Product Name: SG550XG-48T 48-Port 10GBase-T Stackable Managed Switch
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces/Ports for 48 Port Managed Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 48
- Stack Port Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 48 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network
Management & Protocols of Ethernet Switch
- Routing Protocol: RIP, IGMPv2, IGMP, VRRP, IGMPv3, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing, MLDv2, MLD, CIDR
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, TFTP, SSH, CLI, SCP
- Encryption Algorithm: MD5, SSL
- Secure Shell (SSH), RADIUS, TACACS+
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology 10GBase-T
- Processor: X ARM: 800 MHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Flash Memory: 256 MB
- Status Indicators: Port transmission speed, system, RPS (Redundant Power Supply), link/activity, fan
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: 48 x 10GBase-T RJ-45 ¦ 2 x 10GBase-X SFP+ ¦ 1 x management (Gigabit LAN) RJ-45 ¦ 1 x console RJ-45 ¦ 1 x USB Type A
- Flow control, DHCP support, BOOTP support, ARP support, IGMP snooping, Syslog support, DoS attack prevention, DiffServ support, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, Broadcast Storm Control, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), DHCP server, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), STP Root Guard, Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), LLDP support, DHCP relay, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Port Security, IP-MAC binding, DHCP client, Energy Efficient Ethernet, Management Information Base (MIB), Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR), Generic Attribute Registration Protocol (GARP), Generic VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP), Denial of Service (DoS), 802.1x authentication, Type of Service (ToS), DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support, IP source guard, Bridge protocol data unit (BPDU), Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP), 32MB packet buffer
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3az
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported: 3
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- Power Device: Internal power supply
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption Operational: 255.8 Watt
- Power Source Power Supply
Dimensions and Weight
- Width: 17.3 Inch
- Depth: 17.7 Inch
- Height: 1.7 Inch
- Weight: 16.38 LBS
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 122 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Min Storage Temperature: -4 °F
- Max Storage Temperature: 158 °F
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.