Power and Innovation of 48 Ports Switch
The SLM2048PT Cisco Small Business SG 200-50P 50-Ports Gigabit PoE Smart Switch is a powerful and innovative networking solution for small businesses. This switch features 50 Gigabit Ethernet ports and advanced features such as Power over Ethernet (PoE), Quality of Service (QoS), and VLAN support.
The PoE capability of this switch allows for easy deployment of wireless access points, IP phones, and other PoE-enabled devices without the need for additional power outlets. This can save on costs and simplify installation.
The QoS feature allows for prioritization of network traffic, ensuring that important applications and services are given priority over less critical traffic. This can help to improve network performance and reduce latency.
The VLAN support allows for segmentation of the network, which can improve security and performance. This feature can also help to reduce network congestion and improve the overall efficiency of the network.
The Cisco Small Business SG 200-50P 50-Ports Gigabit PoE Smart Switch (SLM2048PT) is a compliant device that adheres to various industry standards. These standards ensure that the device is compatible with other devices and systems, as well as ensuring that it operates in a safe and efficient manner.
Some of the compliant standards for the part include:
- IEEE 802.3: This standard defines the physical layer specifications for Ethernet networks, including the physical connectors and cable types used.
- IEEE 802.3u: This standard defines the specifications for Fast Ethernet networks, which are used to transmit data at 100Mbps.
- IEEE 802.3ab: This standard defines the specifications for Gigabit Ethernet networks, which are used to transmit data at 1Gbps.
- IEEE 802.3af: This standard defines the specifications for Power over Ethernet (PoE), which allows the switch to power devices connected to it through the Ethernet cable.
- IEEE 802.3x: This standard defines the specifications for flow control, which is used to prevent network congestion.
- IEEE 802.1p: This standard defines the specifications for Quality of Service (QoS), which is used to prioritize different types of traffic on the network.
- IEEE 802.1Q: This standard defines the specifications for Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs), which are used to segment a network into multiple logical networks.
- IEEE 802.1D: This standard defines the specifications for Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), which is used to prevent loops in the network.
The SLM2048PT Cisco Small Business SG 200-50P 50-Ports Gigabit PoE Smart Switch has several security features, including:
- Access Control Lists (ACLs) to control network access based on IP address and protocol.
- IEEE 802.1x port-based authentication for wired devices.
- Secure Shell (SSH) and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) version 3 for secure remote management.
- Support for Cisco Discovery Protocol Security (CDP) to prevent unauthorized access to CDP information.
- Denial of Service (DoS) protection to prevent network disruption.
- Support for Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) Security to prevent unauthorized access to LLDP information.
- Support for Quality of Service (QoS) to prioritize network traffic.
- Support for VLANs to segment the network and improve security.
It also has advanced security features, such as:
- Support for Cisco TrustSec, which enables identity-based security and access control.
- Support for Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) to provide network access control and security posture assessment.
- Support for Cisco Network Admission Control (NAC) to control access based on device security posture.
- Support for Cisco Security Group Access (SGA) to segment the network based on user or device group membership.
- Support for Cisco TrustSec Security Group Access (SGA) to segment the network based on user or device group membership.
- Manufacturer Part Number SLM2048PT
- Brand Name Cisco
- Product Series 200
- Product Model SG200-50P
- Product Name SG200-50P Gigabit PoE Smart Switch
- Product Type Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports 48
- Uplink Port Yes
- Number of PoE (RJ-45) Ports 24
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 24
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
Media & Performance
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 2
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Shared SFP Slot Yes
- Number of SFP Slots 2
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 2
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- Management -
- Standard Memory 128 MB
- Flash Memory 16 MB
- PoE (RJ-45) Port Yes
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product SLM2048PT at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.