Scalable and High-Performance
The Cisco Small Business SG200-50 48-Ports Switch (SLM2048T-NA) is designed to be scalable and high-performance to meet the needs of small and medium-sized businesses.
- It supports 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports, providing ample connectivity options for devices such as servers, workstations, and other network devices.
- The switch also supports Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) which allows multiple ports to be grouped together to form a single, high-speed link, providing increased bandwidth and redundancy.
- VLANs are also supported which allows the network to be segmented into multiple virtual LANs for improved security and performance.
- The switch supports wire-speed performance, meaning it can process packets at the maximum speed of the network it's connected to.
- Quality of Service (QoS) is also supported, allowing administrators to prioritize traffic based on different criteria, such as IP address, port number, and protocol, ensuring that critical applications receive the necessary bandwidth.
- Additionally, the SLM2048T-NA supports PoE on select ports, which allows devices such as IP phones and wireless access points to be powered through the switch's Ethernet ports, eliminating the need for separate power supplies and providing additional power redundancy.
Efficient and Scalable Networking
The Cisco Small Business SG200-50 48-Ports Switch (SLM2048T-NA) is a powerful and efficient networking device that is well-suited for small business environments. It has 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports, which can be used to connect multiple devices such as computers, servers, and other network devices. This allows businesses to connect all of their devices in a single location and easily expand their network as needed.
The switch also includes advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS) and Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs) to help manage network traffic and improve performance. QoS allows businesses to prioritize certain types of network traffic, such as voice or video, to ensure that these critical applications receive the bandwidth they need. VLANs allow businesses to segment their network into smaller, logical sub-networks, which can improve security and reduce network congestion.
In addition to these performance-enhancing features, the Cisco Small Business SG200-50 48-Ports Switch also includes advanced security features such as access control lists (ACLs) and 802.1X authentication to help protect your network from unauthorized access. These features allow businesses to set up secure, user-level access to the network, and control who can access specific network resources.
Security and Access Control
The Cisco Small Business SG200-50 48-Ports Switch (SLM2048T-NA) offers several security and access control features to help protect small and medium-sized businesses' networks.
- The switch supports Access Control Lists (ACLs) that allow administrators to control network access and deny unwanted traffic based on source and destination IP addresses, protocols, and ports.
- The switch also supports 802.1x port-based authentication, which allows only authorized devices to access the network.
- The switch also has support for SSH, SSL and HTTPS protocols that can be used to encrypt the management access to the switch.
- The switch supports VLANs which allows the network to be segmented into multiple virtual LANs for improved security and performance.
- The switch also supports the Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) that allow multiple ports to be grouped together to form a single, high-speed link, providing increased bandwidth and redundancy.
- The switch also supports Quality of Service (QoS) that allows administrators to prioritize traffic based on different criteria, such as IP address, port number, and protocol, ensuring that critical applications receive the necessary bandwidth.
General Information about this Cisco SLM2048T-NA
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# SLM2048T-NA
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Technical Information for Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports 50
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 48
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
I/O Expansions of 48 Ports Switch
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 2
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Shared SFP Slot Yes
- Number of SFP Slots 2
- Layer Supported 2
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- Standard Memory 128 MB
- Flash Memory 16 MB
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
- Package Contents-
- SG200-50 Gigabit Smart Switch
- Power Cord
- Mounting hardware
- CD-ROM with user documentation (PDF)
- Quick-start guide
Dimensions & Weight
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Width : 17.3 Inch
- Depth : 10.1 Inch
- Height : 1.7 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 8.80 Lbs
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product SLM2048T-NA at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.