The SRW208P-K9-NA is a Cisco Small Business SF302-08P 8-Ports Switch. It is a managed switch designed for small business networks. This switch is equipped with 8 Fast Ethernet ports which allows for connecting devices such as computers, printers, and servers. It also has advanced features such as :
- Virtual LAN (VLAN) support, which allows you to segment your network into smaller, more manageable groups.
- Quality of Service (QoS) support, which helps prioritize network traffic to ensure critical applications receive the bandwidth they need.
- Access Control Lists (ACLs) that help to secure your network by allowing you to control which devices and users have access to specific parts of the network.
It also has a web-based graphical user interface (GUI) and command-line interface (CLI) which allows for easy configuration and management of the switch. It is compatible with Cisco Small Business Pro and Cisco Smart Business Communications System (SBCS) solutions, providing a powerful and flexible network solution for small business environments.
In terms of power consumption, it supports both AC and DC power options, it is energy efficient and has a compact size. It also supports for Layer 2 switching, making it ideal for small to medium-sized business networks. Additionally, it also supports for features like Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and Port Mirroring, which makes it a good option for small business environments that require advanced network management capabilities.
Features and Benefits
The SRW208P-K9-NA Cisco Small Business SF302-08P 8-Ports Switch is designed to deliver high performance and reliability for small business networks.
In terms of performance, it supports fast Ethernet speeds of up to 100Mbps on each port, allowing for fast data transfer between devices connected to the switch. The switch also supports Quality of Service (QoS) features, which help to prioritize network traffic and ensure that critical applications receive the bandwidth they need. This helps to ensure that the switch can handle large amounts of network traffic without any significant slowdowns.
In terms of reliability, this item is designed with a number of features to help ensure that it can operate reliably for long periods of time. It has a compact and sturdy design, which makes it suitable for small office environments. It also supports for Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) which allows you to bundle multiple ports together to increase the bandwidth and improve the reliability of the connection.
It also supports for port mirroring which allows you to monitor traffic on one or more ports, which can be useful for troubleshooting network issues. Additionally, it also supports for access control lists (ACLs) which allows you to control which devices and users have access to specific parts of the network. This helps to ensure that your network is secure and that unauthorized devices cannot access it.
The model Cisco Small Business SF302-08P 8-Ports Switch is compliant with a number of industry standards to ensure compatibility and interoperability with other networking equipment.
- IEEE 802.3: This standard defines the physical layer and the media access control (MAC) layer of the Ethernet protocol. It specifies the electrical and mechanical characteristics of the interface as well as the MAC protocol used to manage access to the network.
- IEEE 802.3u: This standard defines the Fast Ethernet physical layer and MAC layer specifications, which provide a data rate of 100Mbps over twisted-pair and fiber-optic cabling.
- IEEE 802.1Q: This standard defines Virtual LANs (VLANs) which allow you to segment your network into smaller, more manageable groups. This can improve network security and performance by isolating different types of traffic.
- IEEE 802.1p: This standard defines Quality of Service (QoS) features, which allow you to prioritize network traffic and ensure that critical applications receive the bandwidth they need.
- IEEE 802.3ad: This standard defines Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) which allows you to bundle multiple ports together to increase the bandwidth and improve the reliability of the connection.
- IEEE 802.3x: This standard defines flow control, which helps to prevent network congestion by allowing devices to temporarily stop sending data when the switch's buffer is full.
By complying to these standards, the SRW208P-K9-NA Cisco Small Business SF302-08P 8-Ports Switch ensures that it can work seamlessly with other networking equipment that also comply with these standards.
General Information about this Cisco SRW208P-K9-NA
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# SRW208P-K9-NA
- Product Series 300
- Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
Technical Information for 8 Ports Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports 8
- Layer Supported 3
- Number of PoE (RJ-45) Ports 8
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 8 x Fast Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
Performance of Managed Switch
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Network Technology 10/100Base-TX
I/O Expansions of Ethernet Switch
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 2
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- PoE (RJ-45) Port Yes
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Layer 3 switching, layer 2 switching, DHCP support, BOOTP support, VLAN support, IGMP snooping, Syslog support, DoS attack prevention, port mirroring, DiffServ support, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, Broadcast Storm Control, IPv6 support, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, firmware upgradable, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, MLD snooping, fanless
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- Routing Protocol: Static IPv4 routing
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, CLI
- RAM: 128 MB
- Flash Memory: 16 MB flash
- Secure Shell (SSH), RADIUS, TACACS+
Dimension and Weigh
- Height: 1.5 Inch
- Width: 11 Inch
- Depth: 6.7 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 2.67 LBS
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Min Storage Temperature: -4 °F
- Max Storage Temperature: 158 °F
- Humidity Range Storage: 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configurations on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product SRW208P-K9-NA at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.