Endurance and Reliability of Solid State Drives
The UCS-SD19T61X-EV is a solid state drive (SSD) manufactured by Cisco Systems. It has a capacity of 1.9TB and uses the SATA interface with a 6 Gbps data transfer rate. It is designed for use in server systems and has a hot-swappable 2.5-inch form factor with a tray.
Solid state drives (SSDs) are known for their high endurance and reliability compared to traditional hard disk drives (HDDs). One of the main reasons for this is that SSDs have no moving parts, which makes them less prone to physical failure.
In addition to being more reliable than HDDs, SSDs also offer several other key benefits, including:
- Speed: Because SSDs have no moving parts, they can access data much faster than HDDs, which results in improved system performance and faster access to data.
- Energy Efficiency: SSDs consume less power than HDDs, which results in lower energy costs and less heat generated by the device.
- Capacity: With 1.9TB of storage capacity, the UCS-SD19T61X-EV is well suited for storing large amounts of data.
- Form Factor: The 2.5-inch form factor of the drive is well suited for use in server systems, where space is at a premium.
- Hot-Swappable: The hot-swappable form factor of the drive with a tray allows for easy maintenance and upgrades without shutting down the system.
Despite these benefits, SSDs do have some limitations, including a finite lifespan and higher cost per gigabyte compared to HDDs. To extend the lifespan of an SSD, it is important to follow best practices such as avoiding excessive write operations and enabling TRIM, which allows the operating system to inform the SSD which blocks of data are no longer in use.
Boosting Performance with Solid State Drives
The UCS-SD19T61X-EV is a 1.9TB SATA 6GBPS SFF (small form factor) 2.5-inch hot-swap SSD from Cisco. The 2.5-inch form factor of the SSD allows it to be used in a variety of systems and the hot-swap capability makes it easy to replace in the event of a failure. The SATA 6GBPS interface provides fast data transfer rates and can help to improve overall system performance. The SSD's small form factor also makes it a good option for use in portable devices or systems with limited space. The use of solid state drives like the UCS-SD19T61X-EV can help to boost performance by reducing the time it takes to access data and improving the overall responsiveness of a system. The reliable and efficient performance of the SSD makes it a good choice for businesses and organizations that require high-capacity storage solutions.
Future Trends in SSD Technology
The UCS-SD19T61X-EV is a solid-state drive (SSD) product offered by Cisco. This drive has a capacity of 1.9 terabytes (TB) and uses the SATA (Serial ATA) interface with a 6 Gbps data transfer rate. It also features a 2.5-inch form factor and is hot-swap capable, meaning it can be easily replaced without shutting down the system.
The trend in SSD technology is towards higher capacity and higher performance drives, with a focus on improving reliability, endurance, and power efficiency. Some of the future trends in SSD technology include:
- Increased capacity: As the demand for data storage continues to grow, there will be a need for higher capacity SSDs to meet these needs.
- Faster performance: SSDs will continue to improve in terms of read and write speed, allowing for even faster data access times.
- Lower power consumption: As data centers become more energy-efficient, SSDs will continue to evolve to become more power-efficient and reduce energy costs.
- Improved reliability: SSDs will continue to improve in terms of reliability, with more advanced error correction and wear-leveling algorithms to ensure data integrity and longevity.
- Non-volatile memory express (NVMe) adoption: NVMe is a newer, high-performance interface for SSDs that provides improved speed and lower latency compared to SATA and SAS interfaces. This interface is expected to become more widely adopted in the future.
- Manufacturer : Cisco
- MPN: UCS-SD19T61X-EV
- Type: Solid State Drive (SSD)
- SSD Type: SATA-6GBPS
- Device Type : Solid State Drive - Hot-swap
- Interface : Sata 6GB/S
- Drive Transfer Rate : 600 Mbps (external)
- Compatible Bay : 2.5
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 0.63 inch
- Width: 3.10 inch
- Depth: 5.45 inch
- Weight: 1.50 lbs
- Cisco Ucs C220 M5sn Sff (2.5), C240 M5 Rack Server For Microsoft Azure Stack (2.5), C240 M5 Sff Rack Server (2.5), C4200 Rack Server Chassis, C480 M5 Standard Base Chassis (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5 High Core 1 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5 Standard 1 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5 Standard 2 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5s Basic 1 (tracer) (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5s Standard 1 (tracer) (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx (tracer) (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Advanced 1 (tracer) (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Advanced 2 (2.5), Smartplay Select
- C220 M5sx Advanced 2 (tracer) (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Advanced 3 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Advanced 4 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Advanced 5 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Basic 1 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Basic 2 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Basic 3 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Basic 4 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Expansion Pack 2 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx High Core 2 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Standard 2 (tracer) (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Standard 3 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Standard 4 (2.5), Smartplay Select
- C240 M5 Standard 1 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5l High Frequency 1 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5l High Frequency 2 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5l Standard 1 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5l Standard 2 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5l Standard 3 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5l Standard 4 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5sx (tracer) (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5sx Advanced 1 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5sx High Frequency 2 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5sx Standard 2 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5sx Standard 3 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5sx Standard 4 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5sx Standard 5 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5sx Standard 6 (2.5)
About Refurbished Products
SATA 6GB/S SSD (Solid State Drive)
When high-end computer or server hardware comes into the picture, it is always a great idea to push the performance bar higher. Until users begin to use devices that are faster than conventional disks, then some benchmark grades would be significantly hampered. This is where SATA drives come into the picture.
SATA drives remain the most commonly used storage devices in mid-range PCs and desktop computers. They are compatible with several computer motherboards and operating systems. As such, they are one of the best storage solutions available. SATA drives are also typically used in popular gaming consoles.
They offer impressive storage capacity and excellent transmission speed. Now, the magic of SSDs is in the dazzling amount of data they send through SATA ports. Not only do they do that, but the solid-state technology allows them to respond to storage requirements efficiently. They do this with the fastest of speeds.
Their response time is incredible, allowing users across different levels to enjoy their use. The evolution of SSDs has seen them have much faster transfer rates. In addition to offering faster response times, these drives can almost saturate the entirety of a SATA port.
SATA 6GB/S Benefits
Users wonder about the need for or the benefits of adopting the SATA 6GB/S technology. This may result from hard drives current inability to fill the SATA 3.0 pipe at the 6GB/S speeds. However, SATA III ports now support bandwidths that are up to 6GBPs. There are several benefits to gain from using solid-state drives with a SATA 6GB S interface.
SATA 6GB S SSD Improved Performance
Users should expect improved performances and cache-efficient desktop applications. This interface would ensure that operations such as graphics design, video editing, and gaming become a lot faster. Compatible solid-state drives will reach faster sequential read-write speed rates. That way, users will see improved user experience and productivity, regardless of the activity they perform.
Compatibility SSD SATA 6.0 GB S
Another great advantage of these drives is that they work well with older components. They are backward compatible with SATA II and SATA I interfaces. Therefore, users do not need to change their old PCs or desktop computers before using these drives.
Improved Space Management
When compared to the PATA connectors, SATA drives are much smaller. This allows them to adapt to even the smallest PC cases, enabling better airflow among components. The SATA 6GBPS drives are suitable for connecting SSDs and optical drives to a motherboard. They do this without taking much space, thanks to the flat designs.
Bigger Cache Memories SATA 6.0 gb s
Renowned disk drive vendors are now equipping these drives with bigger and faster cache memories. This way, any application in use can predict what data a user is likely to need next. With this, they help to increase data transfer rates of SATA 6GBPS SSD with smart fetching and caching algorithms. The technology ensures no delay in retrieving information that has been pre-fetched and stored in the cache.
The Ultimate Performance Booster
Incremental investment in SATA 6GB/S drives can yield incredible improvement in performance. They have been amplified for higher capacities to be the mainstream high-performance devices.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.