Improving Workload Performance
The Cisco UCSC-NVMEHW-H7680 7.68TB PCI-E SSD is a high-performance solid-state drive that is designed to provide fast and reliable storage for data-intensive applications. This drive features a PCI-E interface, which allows for faster data transfer speeds compared to traditional SATA-based drives.
The drive utilizes NVMe technology, which is a high-performance, host-controller interface that allows for faster communication between the drive and the host system. This technology allows for faster read and write speeds, which is especially beneficial for applications that require fast data access, such as databases, virtualization, and high-performance computing.
The 7.68TB capacity of the Cisco product provides ample storage space for large data sets and allows for fast data access and retrieval. The drive also has a high endurance rating, which means it can withstand a high number of read and write cycles without losing performance.
The Cisco UCSC-NVMEHW-H7680 7.68TB PCI-E SSD is compatible with a wide range of Cisco UCS servers that have an available PCI-E slot. It is designed to work with Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers, B-Series Blade Servers, and S-Series Storage Servers.
The drive is also compatible with a wide range of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and VMware. This allows for easy integration into existing infrastructure and eliminates the need for additional software or drivers.
It is important to note that the Cisco model of 7.68TB PCI-E SSD is a hot-swappable drive, which means it can be easily replaced or upgraded without shutting down the server. This feature is especially beneficial for organizations that require high uptime and minimal downtime.
The Cisco UCSC-NVMEHW-H7680 7.68TB PCI-E SSD is a highly reliable storage solution that is designed for data-intensive applications that require fast data access and dependable storage.
One of the key features that contribute to the reliability of this drive is its use of NVMe technology. NVMe is a high-performance, host-controller interface that allows for faster communication between the drive and the host system. This technology reduces the latency and increases the throughput, which results in faster data access and improved overall performance.
The drive also features a high endurance rating, which means it can withstand a high number of read and write cycles without losing performance. This is especially beneficial for organizations that require high uptime and minimal downtime.
The Cisco product of 7.68TB PCI-E SSD also has a built-in error correction code (ECC) that detects and corrects data errors, which ensures data integrity and prevents data loss.
General Information about this Cisco UCSC-NVMEHW-H7680
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# UCSC-NVMEHW-H7680
- Device Type: Solid State Drive
- Product Model: SN200
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 X4 (nvme)
Technical Information of 7.68TB Solid State Drive
- Capacity: 7.68 TB
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch SFF
- Hot Pluggable: Yes
- Wireless LAN: No
- Device Supported: Server
- Drive Interface: U.2 (SFF-8639) NVMe
- Features: High Endurance, High Performance
- Drive Transfer Rate: 600 MBPS
Dimensions & Weight for 2.5 Inch Solid State Drive
- Height: 0.6 inch
- Width: 2.7 inch
- Depth: 3.9 inch
- Weight: 0.35 lbs
Compatibility Information of SAS 12GBPS SSD
- Cisco Ucs C220 M5sn Sff (2.5), C240 M5 Rack Server For Microsoft Azure Stack (2.5), C240 M5 Sff Rack Server (2.5), C480 Ml M5 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5 High Core 1 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5 Standard 1 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5 Standard 2 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5s Basic 1 (tracer) (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5s Standard 1 (tracer) (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx (tracer) (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Advanced 1 (tracer) (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Advanced 2 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Advanced 2 (tracer) (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Advanced 3 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Advanced 4 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Advanced 5 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Basic 1 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Basic 2 (2.5),
- Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Basic 3 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Basic 4 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Expansion Pack 2 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx High Core 2 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Standard 2 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Standard 2 (tracer) (2.5), Smartplay Select C220 M5sx Standard 3 (2.5), Smartplay Select C220, Select C240 M5 Standard 1 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5l High Frequency 1 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5l High Frequency 2 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5l Standard 1 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5l Standard 2 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5l Standard 3 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5l Standard 4 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5sx (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5sx (tracer) (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5sx Advanced 1 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5sx High Frequency 2 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5sx Standard 2 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5sx Standard 3 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5sx Standard 4 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5sx Standard 5 (2.5), Smartplay Select C240 M5sx Standard 6 (2.5)
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About Refurbished Products
The PCI-e solid-state drives are high-speed expansion cards that facilitate the attachment of peripherals to a computer. Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCI-e) is a serial expansion bus standard. There are different sizes of PCI-e slots which are dictated by the total sum of bidirectional lanes at the slot. The PCI-e standard acts as the data transport layer in add-in cards and graphics cards.
PCI-e SSD storage is just another alternative to server-side flash deployment. Using PCI-e SSDs directly introduces flash on the server motherboard which means that a device connects to the host via a non-shared serial link. It will, therefore, eliminate bus sharing between devices. The PCI-e interface helps reduce latency and enhances the data transfer speed.
Features of PCI-e SSD Cards
Generally, PCI-e SSD card has a far better performance compared to SATA SSDs and SAS SSDs as well as the fibre channel solid-state drives. Some of the most notable versions of the PCI-e standard are the PCI-e 3.0 released back in November of 2010 and PCI-e 4.0 released back in 2017. PCI-e 4.0 offers a two-fold increase in bandwidth compared to the PCI-e 3.0 revision. The PCI-e 5.0 was released in 2019 with even greater bandwidth to support faster and more efficient performance.
Other standards released by the PCI-SIG are the NVMe (non-volatile memory express). NVMe delivers a highly optimized set of commands for easier accessing of PCI-e SSDs. NVMe is all about exploiting parallelism in PCI-e to enhance performance.
Yet another interface is the M.2 SSDs which is a smaller form factor that is designed for expansion cards that are mounted internally in high-performance workstations and servers. It's a replacement to the mSATA and carries four lanes of bandwidth of the PCI-e 3.0 standard.
We have the following wide range of storage capacities for the PCI-e SSDs to meet all your needs. The capacity options we have here at AllHDD are: 512GB, 750GB, 785GB, 800GB, 960GB, 1.6TB, 1.75TB, 1.79TB, 1.92TB, 2TB, 2.6TB, 3TB, 3.2TB, 3.5TB, 3.84TB, 4TB, 6.4TB, 7.68TB, 8TB, 12.8TB, and 15.36TB.
Overall, the lower latency allows PCI-e and NVMe SSDs to provide fast response times in processing and handling large workloads such as those associated with data warehousing and transaction processing. One of the best applications of PCI-e flash is in data centers where read and write access is in microseconds and is able to meet input/output (I/O) requirements. PCI-e SSDs help in surpassing the bottlenecks that are linked with the use of SAS and SATA SSDs especially in guaranteeing performance in frequent file transfer scenarios. The total sum of PCI-e lanes in an SSD determines the effective data transfer speeds. For example, a 16-lane PCI-e 3.0 device will easily achieve 32 Gbps transfer speeds.
Some of the drawbacks associated with the PCI-e SSDs are the prohibitive costs and high power consumption that leads to shorter battery life.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.