Performance of Interface Card
The VWIC3-4MFT-T1/E1 Cisco 4 Ports Voice/WAN Interface Card is a high-performance and reliable network interface card designed for use in Cisco routers. It provides four T1/E1 ports that can be used to connect to T1/E1 service providers and support various applications such as data, voice, and video.
The card supports advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), which ensures that critical network traffic is given priority over less critical traffic, ensuring that the network remains responsive and stable. It also supports Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) that ensure that the network remains up and running even in the event of a failure.
The card is also fully programmable and can operate in Cisco's Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) mode, which allows for automated, policy-based provisioning and management of network resources.
In terms of performance, This product card can handle up to 4 T1/E1 lines with a maximum data rate of 2.048 Mbps per line. It also supports the use of up to 2 power supplies for redundancy and increased power availability.
The VWIC3-4MFT-T1/E1 Cisco Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Interface Card is compliant with the following standards:
- T1/E1 standards: It is compliant with T1 and E1 standards, which are widely used in North America and Europe respectively, for voice and data communications.
- Safety: It meets the safety requirements of UL 60950-1, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, and IEC 60950-1.
- EMC: It meets the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) requirements of EN 55032, EN 55024, and FCC Part 15 Class A.
- Environmental: It meets the environmental requirements of RoHS and WEEE.
- Quality of Service (QoS): It supports Quality of Service (QoS) features that ensure that critical network traffic is given priority over less critical traffic, ensuring that the network remains responsive and stable.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) that ensure that the network remains up and running even in the event of a failure.
- Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI): It supports Cisco's Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) mode, which allows for automated, policy-based provisioning and management of network resources.
The card supports advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS) and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) that ensure that network traffic is handled efficiently and effectively. It also supports Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) which ensures that the network remains up and running even in the event of a failure.
The card is fully programmable and can operate in Cisco's Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) mode, which allows for automated, policy-based provisioning and management of network resources. This enables organizations to easily and quickly adapt to changing business requirements and technologies.
In terms of performance, the VWIC3-4MFT-T1/E1 card can handle up to 4 T1/E1 lines with a maximum data rate of 2.048 Mbps per line. It also supports the use of up to 2 power supplies for redundancy and increased power availability.
The card is also compliant with industry standards including T1 and E1 standards, safety requirements of UL 60950-1, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, and IEC 60950-1, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) requirements of EN 55032, EN 55024, and FCC Part 15 Class A, environmental requirements of RoHS and WEEE.
This product Cisco Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Interface Card is an ideal solution for enterprise networks that require high-performance connectivity to T1/E1 service providers and advanced features for network management and security. It provides scalability, reliability, and flexibility for organizations to meet their changing business requirements and technologies.
General Information about this Cisco VWIC3-4MFT-T1/E1
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# VWIC3-4MFT-T1/E1
- Product Name: 4-Port 3rd Gen Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Interface Card
- Product Type: Voice/WAN Interface Card
Interfaces/Ports for Telephony Equipment
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Data Transfer Rate: 2.048 Mbps
- Interfaces/Ports 4 x T1/E1 WAN
- Interfaces/Ports Details 4 x T1/E1 Network Module
Performance of 4 Ports Interface Card
- Connectivity Media Copper E1
- Connectivity Media Copper T1
- Data Transfer Rate 1.54 Mbps T1
- Data Transfer Rate 2.05 Mbps E1
Environmental Parameters of Voice/WAN Card
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 85% (non-condensing)
Management & Protocols
Dimension and Weight
- Height: 0.7 Inch
- Width: 3.1 Inch
- Depth: 4.7 Inch
- Weight: 1 LBS
- Cisco 2911, 2911 Secure WAAS Bundle, 2911 Security Bundle, 2911 SRE Bundle, 2911 UCSE Bundle, 2911 Voice Bundle, 2911 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 2911 Voice Security Bundle, 2911 WAAS Bundle, 2921, 2921 Secure WAAS Bundle, 2921 Security Bundle, 2921 SRE Bundle, 2921 Voice Bundle, 2921 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 2921 Voice Security Bundle, 2921 WAAS Bundle, 2951, 2951 Secure WAAS Bundle, 2951 Security Bundle, 2951 SRE Bundle, 2951 UCSE Bundle, 2951 Voice Bundle, 2951 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 2951 Voice Security Bundle, 2951 WAAS Bundle, 3925, 3925 PSRE Bundle, 3925 Security Bundle, 3925 SRE Bundle, 3925 Voice Bundle, 3925 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 3925 Voice Security Bundle, 3925 WAAS Bundle, 3925E, 3925E Security Bundle, 3925E SRE Bundle, 3925E Voice Bundle, 3925E Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 3925E Voice Security Bundle, 3945, 3945 PSRE Bundle, 3945 Security Bundle, 3945 SRE Bundle, 3945 Voice Bundle, 3945 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 3945 Voice Security Bundle, 3945 WAAS Express Bundle, 3945E, 3945E Security Bundle, 3945E SRE Bundle, 3945E Voice Bundle, 3945E Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 3945E Voice Security Bundle
The network interface module integrates state-of-the-art designs with different hardware and software components for a completely flexible subsystem. The modules can work on several interfaces, and they are compatible with a wide range of networking devices. They provide services for the processing of events and access from related devices.
The network module can also run on central servers, depending on the network availability and resilience. Users can also distribute most of the module options to different sites for extra system resilience.
They help connect and transfer data between networking devices and the central server or controller. An ethernet cable and IP/TCP are employed for effective connection.
They deliver a great level of flexibility of deployment in data centers, branch offices, service providers, and more. Their integration into different switch and router families is seamless while offering quality and cost-effective solutions.
The network module options include tools that help manage and provide network nodes. The tools also assist in designing policies for applications. Users can configure the application policies in various sequences as needed. Software development kits and API are also available to enable flexibility of extension to custom environments.
A wide range of network interface modules is available for use. These include the management modules, which helps to control and monitor network communications. This range of products also provides users with more comprehensive remote monitoring and efficient configuration functions for real-time management.
The voice WAN Card is a flexible solution that supports multiple voices and data applications. This facilitates the movement of channeled voice and data for simplified deployment, sparing, and management.
The fabric module delivers value and offers support for advanced network connection. It enables enhanced network services without compromising performance. There are durable options that deliver outstanding bandwidth as well as improved performance and advanced services. These options are available in a wide range of port options ranging from 1 port to 20 ports and more.
Another reliable network module is the firewall. The firewall helps users filter the traffic that enters and leaves their private networks. Thus, there's adequate protection from viruses, hackers, and other threats. Firewalls are easy to use, often coming with only two options to allow or disallow network access. Therefore, users can be sure of the security of sensitive operational data.
Other network accessories ensure fast and effective transmission of data over the network. Some options transmit up to 40 Gigabit of data per second. Many options also work with a 10-100-1000 Mbps network for versatile business and personal use. These are robust, durable, and efficient network interface module options that users can only get at AllHDD.
Network Module Key Features
- Controls the controllers at a single network site or across multiple network sites
- Retains a subset of databases that are relevant to the network site being controlled
- Communicates with the central server to discover and correct networking issues
- Air-cooled with no moving parts for improved reliability and durability during application
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product VWIC3-4MFT-T1/E1 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.