The Cisco WAP371 Access Point with PoE is a high-performance wireless access point designed for use in enterprise environments. It supports dual-band operation in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands and is capable of delivering data rates of up to 1.3 Gbps. The access point also includes Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, allowing it to be easily powered and connected to the network using a single cable. Additionally, the part features advanced security features such as WPA2 enterprise encryption and user authentication to help protect your network from unauthorized access. Overall, the Cisco Part is a high-performance and secure wireless access point that is well-suited for use in enterprise environments.
Reliability of Access Point
The Cisco WAP371 Access Point with PoE is a reliable wireless access point designed for use in enterprise environments. It supports dual-band operation in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands and is capable of delivering data rates of up to 1.3 Gbps. The access point also includes Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, allowing it to be easily powered and connected to the network using a single cable. Additionally, the Part features advanced security features such as WPA2 enterprise encryption and user authentication to help protect your network from unauthorized access. Overall, the Cisco part is a reliable and secure wireless access point that is well-suited for use in enterprise environments
The Cisco WAP371-A-K9 is a wireless access point that is designed for small to medium-sized businesses and enterprise environments. It supports dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) operation and has a maximum wireless data rate of 1.27 Gbps.
Some key features of this Product include:
- Multiple SSID support for up to 16 wireless networks (both private and guest)
- Advanced security features such as WPA2-Enterprise, 802.1X, and rogue AP detection
- Quality of Service (QoS) support for prioritizing different types of network traffic
- Easy setup and management using Cisco's web-based management interface or the Cisco Wireless Control System (WCS)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support for easy deployment without the need for additional power cables
- Multiple modes of operation, including standalone, Cisco FlexConnect, and Lightweight Access Point (LAP) modes
- 3x3 MIMO, 3 spatial stream access point support on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radio bands
- Support for up to 512 clients connected at a time
This Part also supports Cisco's Aironet Mobile Experience (AME), which optimizes wireless performance in high-density environments by automatically adjusting the radio settings to minimize interference and improve overall throughput.
General Information about this Cisco WAP371-A-K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# WAP371-A-K9
- Product Series: 500
- Product Name: Dual Radio 802.11ac Access Point with PoE (FCC)
- Product Type: Wireless Access Point
Technical Information for Dual Radio 802.11ac Access Point
- Wireless Transmission Speed 1.27 Gbit/s
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- ISM Band Yes
- UNII Band Yes
- ISM Minimum Frequency 2.41 GHz
- ISM Maximum Frequency 2.46 GHz
- UNII Minimum Frequency 5.15 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency 5.83 GHz
- Antenna Gain 2 dBi
- Antenna Type PIFA Antenna
- Wireless Security-
- IEEE 802.1x
Interfaces/Ports of Wireless Access Point
- Ethernet Port Yes
- Fast Ethernet Port Yes
- Gigabit Ethernet Port Yes
- 10Gigabit Ethernet Port No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
- Network (RJ-11) No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- VGA No
- HDMI No
- Audio Line Out No
- Serial Port No
- USB No
- Powerline No
- Management Port No
Management & Protocols of 1.27GBPSWireless AP
- Management- Web Based Management
- SNMP v3
- Remote Management
- Concurrent dual-band radio support up to 900Mbps per radio to maximize capacity and coverage.
- 3 x 3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) with three spatial streams allows maximum performance.
- Single Point Setup, a controller-less technology, simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access points - without requiring additional hardware.
- The Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface enables a high-speed uplink to the wired network.
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, help protect sensitive business information.
- Captive portal support facilitates highly secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles.
- Simple installation and intuitive web-based configuration and wizard facilitate fast, simple deployment and setup in minutes.
- Support for PoE allows for easy installation without expensive additional wiring.
- Sleek design with multiple internal antennas and versatile mounting kit allows for installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop.
- Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency.
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades.
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty provides peace of mind.
- Input Voltage 12 V DC
- Power Source AC Adapter
- Power Source PoE
Dimensions & Weight
- Form Factor: Ceiling Mountable
- Form Factor: Wall Mountable
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 1.7 Inch
- Width: 9.1 Inch
- Depth: 9.1 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 1.81 LBS
A wireless network connection allows users to connect their server, computer, or mobile phone networks without the use of any kind of wire cables.
Using a wireless network, enterprises and private owners are able to avoid the expensive and strenuous process of installing cables. There is no need for wired devices between equipment in different locations and into the buildings.
Wireless network router, for example, allows for simultaneous connection sharing between various wireless accessories for a better performance experience. Wireless networks make use of radio waves to allow devices to connect. They can connect devices such as laptops, mobile phones, and smart televisions to the internet or other applications.
When users have their wireless devices connected to Wi-Fi hotspots in public places, the connection remains established to that particular business network. While installing a new wireless networking device in homes or offices, users must consider several things. One of the most important ones is the unit's compatibility with other wireless accessories
Wireless Networking Devices
Fast and reliable internet connectivity is guaranteed when users pick the right set of networking devices for home and office networks. Wireless devices come in different varieties. These different types of networking devices only function to suit users' connectivity requirements. Wireless routers connect devices to the internet for high-quality streaming and surfing. They also improve users' streaming experience and other internet activities.
In most cases, wireless networking devices help users get their work done easily with lesser stress. They ensure fast and reliable internet connectivity at all times.
You can choose the right device for your needs from a wide selection of AllHDD wireless devices. We have new and refurbished devices like 1 to 8-port interface cards, external 3G and 4G modems, wireless access points with the speed range from 11MBps up to 5.2GBps and everything in between.
Main Types of Wireless Networks
There are four main types of wireless networks:
Wireless Local Area Network (LAN)
This type of network links two or more devices using a wireless connection method. It provides a connection via access points to a wider internet. Wi-Fi is the most commonly known and used wireless LAN type.
A local-area network is one that exists at a single location—an office building, for instance. LANs can be used to connect a wide array of accessories, such as scanners, printers, and even data storage devices.
The known components of LANs include switches, access points, routers, firewalls, and Ethernet cables.
Wireless Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN)
A metropolitan-area network is one that spreads across a city, small geographical area, business area, or even college campus. One distinguishing factor that differentiates MANs from LANs is the coverage capacity or size. LANs usually provide a network for a building or specific area.
While MANs, on the other hand, cover several square miles depending on the desires and requirements of the organization using it. Large-scale companies often obtain MANs to level up with their needs.
This happens most especially in situations whereby a company has a spacious organization. Then, they have the need to manage important components such as climate control and electrical systems.
Wireless Wide Area Network (WAN)
A wide-area network covers an incredibly vast area. It can be a whole city, an entire state, or even a country. The internet everyone uses today is an apt example of WAN access. Just like the internet, a WAN consists of smaller networks, such as LANs or MANs.
The cellular service we get on our mobile devices today is the most commonly known example of wireless Wide Area Networks. It is always available everywhere we go within the country.
Wireless Personal Area Network (PAN)
Personal-area networks consist of a network mainly concentrated around the devices of a single person in a particular location.
A PAN could have a mobile phone, computer, video game console, or other auxiliary devices. They are regular home devices and small office devices. A well-known example of a wireless PAN is Bluetooth.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WAP371-A-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Wireless
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.