More Information of Expansion Module
The Cisco WIC-1DSU-T1-V2= is a 1-port expansion module for certain Cisco routers. The "WIC" in the name stands for "WAN Interface Card," which means that this module provides an additional WAN interface for connecting to a T1 line. The "1DSU-T1" part of the name indicates that this is a single-channel T1 interface, and the "V2" suggests that it is a version 2 of the product. This expansion module can be inserted into the router to provide additional connectivity options and increase the router's overall functionality. It is designed to work with a specific set of Cisco routers, so it may not be compatible with all routers.
Benefits and Features
The Cisco part is a 1-port expansion module that provides several benefits and features when used with compatible Cisco routers. Some of the key benefits and features of this module include:
- High-speed connectivity: This part provides data transfer rates of up to 1.544 Mbps, which can be useful for connecting to a wide area network (WAN) or for using bandwidth-intensive applications like video conferencing.
- T1 Framing Support: This model is capable of supporting multiple T1 framing formats such as D4 and ESF for flexibility in network topologies and compatibility
- CSU/DSU functionality: This product has embedded CSU/DSU functionality, allows provisioning, and testing of T1 lines without the need for external CSU/DSU devices
- Loopback tests: The part provides ability to perform loopback tests on the T1 line, this allows the ability to isolate and troubleshoot issues on the circuit
The Cisco WIC-1DSU-T1-V2= is designed to provide reliable connectivity over T1 lines when used with compatible Cisco routers.
The module has several features that enhance its reliability, such as:
- Error detection and correction: This product supports advanced T1 line coding schemes such as B8ZS that detect and correct errors in the data transmitted over the T1 line, which helps to ensure that the data is transmitted reliably.
- Loopback tests: This product provides the ability to perform loopback tests on the T1 line, which allows administrators to isolate and troubleshoot issues on the circuit. This is a key feature that can help increase reliability by identifying problems and resolving them quickly.
- Alarm: This product has alarm indicator that allows the identification of a variety of alarms conditions such as loss of signal, loss of frame, AIS, and Remote alarm, which assist in monitoring the health of the T1 link
- Quality of Service (QoS): This product supports QoS, which allows administrators to prioritize different types of traffic, ensuring that critical traffic gets priority over less important traffic. This helps to ensure that the most important data is transmitted reliably.
- Remote management: This product can be remotely managed, allowing administrators to configure, monitor, and troubleshoot the module remotely. This allows for quick response to any issues that may arise, reducing downtime and increasing reliability.
General Information about this Cisco WIC-1DSU-T1-V2=
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# WIC-1DSU-T1-V2=
- Device Type: Expansion Module
Interfaces/Ports for 1 Port Interface Card
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 x T1/FT1 WAN
- Product Type: WAN Interface Card
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x RJ-45 T1/FT1 WAN
Performance of 1.544Mbps Interface Card
- Data Transfer Rate: 1.544Mbps FT1
- Data Transfer Rate: 56Kbps to 64Kbps Fast Ethernet
Controls/Indicators for Expansion Module
- Status Indicators:
- CD (data carrier detect)
- LP (loopback)
- AL (alarm)
- Telnet/console: Remote and local configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting from Cisco IOS CLI
- SNMP: Router and DSU/CSU managed by single SNMP agent; router, DSU, and CSU appear as a single network entity to user
- Standard MIB (MIB II)
- Cisco integrated DSU/CSU MIB
- RFC 1406
- SNMP traps: Generated in response to alarms
- Regulatory Compliance: FCC Part 15 Class B
- Industry Canada CS-03 Part II
- JATE Digital
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-00
- UL 60950-2000
- IEC/EN 60950
- AS/NZS 3260
- NEBS Type I/III
- Standards: AT&T Pub 62411
- ANSI T1.403
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40ºC (32 to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -20 to 65ºC (-4 to 149°F)
- Realative humidity: 10 to 85 percent Noncondensing operating; 5 to 95 percent Noncondensing, Nonoperating
Dimension and Weight
- Height 0.8 Inch
- Width 3.1 Inch
- Depth 4.8 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 0.14 LBS
- Cisco 1711, 1712, 1720, 1721, 1721 VPN Security, 1751, 1751 VPN Bundle, 1751-V, 1760, 1760 VPN Bundle, 1760-V,
- 1760-V3PN Bundle, 1841, 1841 ADSL over ISDN Bundle, 1841 ADSL over POTS Bundle, 1841 ADSL over POTS Bundle w/Dying Gasp,
- 1841 Security Bundle, 2610XM, 2610XM Terminal Server Bundle, 2611XM, 2611XM VPN Bundle, 2620XM, 2621XM,
- 2621XM VPN Bundle, 2621XM-ADSL Router Bundle, 2650XM, 2651XM, 2651XM VPN Bundle, 2651XM-V, 2651XM-V-SRST,
- 2691, 2801, 2801 DSL Bundle, 2801 Enhanced Security Bundle, 2801 Security Bundle, 2801 V3PN Bundle, 2801 Voice Bundle,
- 2811, 2811 Enhanced Security Bundle, 2811 Security Bundle, 2811 V3PN Bundle, 2811 Voice Bundle, 2821, 2821 Security Bundle,
- 2821 V3PN Bundle, 2821 Voice Bundle, 2851 Security Bundle, 3631, 3725, 3725 Access Router Content Engine Security Bundle,
- 3725 Access Router IDS Security Bundle, 3725 BRI Dial Bundle, 3725 PRI Dial Bundle, 3725 VPN Security Bundle, 3735, 3745,
- 3745 VPN Bundle, 3745 VPN Security Bundle, 3825, 3825 Integrated VoiceVideo, 3825 Security Bundle, 3825 V3PN Bundle,
- 3825 Voice Bundle, 3845, 3845 Security Bundle, 3845 V3PN Bundle, 3845 Voice Bundle Cisco ICS 7750
For all your expansion module needs, we've got you covered with high-performance devices that increase functional capability and ease business processes.
You can talk to any of our staff and consult on what would be the best way forward when getting an expansion module to complement and enhance existing infrastructure, meet your immediate and future needs.
We have hardware level 12 with firmware 3.0 or higher modules that allow for the installation of up to 14 expansion modules below the base module for resilient performance. Expansion modules connect to the base module using USB Type-A connectors. That's not all, we have hardware level 11 and lower that supports up to 9 expansion modules.
With an expansion module, you get additional cartridge storage as well as tape drive capacity. We have expansion modules that contain up to two drives and two power supplies. You can choose to have the expansion module with tape drives and power supply installed so that it makes setup easier from your end. Expansion modules will need a power supply only if you install a tape drive in it. A single power supply can actually power two drives. However, you can add a second power supply for redundancy purposes. Without a tape drive, the expansion module is powered via the USB cable connected to the base module.
Expansion modules require 2U rack space and will be shipped with the necessary mounting hardware used to secure it to the rack.
The top features of the expansion modules we've listed include:
- High-resolution LCD screens of up to 5" with backlight for a vibrant visual experience and ease of use. The expansion modules have programmable line keys ensuring that the interface is intuitive and interactive.
- Straightforward setup to facilitate easy installation.
- Availability of a wide range of custom configurations
- Advanced call handling and contact management capabilities to help increase productivity.
- XML browser functionality
- Compatibility across systems which helps to leverage on existing IT infrastructure investment. All the expansion modules we've made available will help to enhance your existing desktop solutions.
- Seamless fusion with planar and fiber technology
- Compatibility with phone models such as SIP-T27P and SIP-T29G helping to expand functionality.
- Availability of color icons that enhance the visual experience for users. There are color-coded independent actionable control keys that facilitate fast switching between pages.
- Ability to link together a maximum of six phone systems and up to two expansion modules from a single host phone.
- Support for up to 3 modules on a daisy-chain
- Reduced excess loss and PDL
- Support for advanced call functions including call forwarding, call transfers, multi-person conferencing, call pickup, LDAP, speed dial, and BFL list.
- Shipped with a stand that has two adjustable angles
You can find almost every module option in our catalog, we have modules with different numbers of ports, from 1-port options to 50- and 90-port options, you can also check out our 20 Gigabit, 48 Gigabit, and 100 Gigabit expansion modules. Browse through our categories to find the best option for your needs.
All expansion modules make for ideal solutions for administrative assistants, receptionists, and contact center employees due to the ability to easily manage large call volumes and to monitor a large number of contacts.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WIC-1DSU-T1-V2= at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Expansion Module
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.