The WS-C2960-24LT-L is a Cisco Catalyst switch that has 24 Ethernet ports and is designed to be managed, meaning it can be configured and monitored via a network management software. This switch is suitable for small to medium-sized business and enterprise networks, and it offers a variety of features to help improve network performance, such as Quality of Service (QoS) for prioritizing different types of traffic, and Power over Ethernet (PoE) for powering devices such as IP phones and wireless access points. The switch also supports advanced security features to help protect your network from external threats. It supports up to 8.8 Gbps switching capacity and can achieve wire-speed performance on all ports, which means that the switch can process packets at the same rate as the data is received on the ports.
Compliant Standards refer to the industry standards and regulations that a device or product must adhere to in order to be considered compliant. this item Cisco Catalyst switch is compliant with several standards, including:
- IEEE 802.3: This is the standard for Ethernet networks, and it specifies the physical and data link layers of the OSI model. This model is compliant with IEEE 802.3u for Fast Ethernet and IEEE 802.3x for flow control.
- IEEE 802.1D: This standard defines the Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) for preventing loops in a network. This product supports STP and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP).
- IEEE 802.1Q: This standard defines Virtual LANs (VLANs), which allow for logical segmentation of a network. This product supports VLANs and VLAN tagging.
- IEEE 802.1p: This standard defines Quality of Service (QoS) for prioritizing different types of traffic on a network. This model supports QoS and traffic prioritization.
- SNMP, Telnet, and HTTP: These are network management protocols that allow for monitoring and configuration of the switch through a network management system.
- UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-03, EN 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, AS/NZS 60950.1: These are safety standards for Information Technology Equipment and ensure that the switch is safe for use.
Robust Security and Dynamic Quality
The WS-C2960-24LT-L Cisco Catalyst switch has robust security features to protect your network from unauthorized access and attacks. These features include support for 802.1x network access control, which ensures that only authorized devices are able to connect to the network. It also supports advanced security features such as Private VLAN Edge (PVE) and Access Control Lists (ACLs) which provide granular control over network access.
Dynamic Quality of Service (QoS) is another feature ofthis product QoS allows you to prioritize different types of traffic, such as voice or video, to ensure that they are delivered with minimal delay and jitter. This is particularly useful for real-time applications such as video conferencing or VoIP. The switch also supports link aggregation, which allows you to bundle multiple physical ports together to create a single logical link, increasing bandwidth and providing redundancy.
In summary, This item Cisco Catalyst switch provides robust security features and dynamic quality of service, making it suitable for enterprise-level networks and real-time applications.
General Information about this Cisco WS-C2960-24LT-L
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# WS-C2960-24LT-L
- Product Line: Catalyst
- Product Series: 2960
- Product Name: Catalyst C2960-24LT-L Ethernet Switch
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces/Ports for 24 Ports Ethernet Switch
- Electrical Interface: Ethernet Fast - 100Mbps
- Interface Types: Ethernet RJ45, SFP, GBIC
- Total Number of Network Ports: 24
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Uplinks Port Details: 2 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports
Media & Performance of Catalyst Managed Switch
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 5
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10Base-T
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Maximum transmission unit (MTU) Up to 9000 bytes
- Jumbo frames: 9018 bytes (2960G only)
- Forwarding Rates: 64-Bytes packets 6.5 MPPS
- Standard Memory: 64 MB
- Memory Technology: DRAM
- Flash Memory: 32 MB
- Forwarding bandwidth 16 Gbps
- MAX VLANs 255
- VLAN IDs 4000
- Layer 2 switching, auto-sensing per device, DHCP support
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), auto-negotiation,
- VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X)
- IGMP snooping, DHCP snooping, Quality of Service (QoS)
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH-2
- Authentication Method: RADIUS, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2)
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: Yes
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Redundant Power Supply: Yes
- Available PoE Power 123 Watts
Dimension and Weight
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Height 1.7 Inch
- Width 17.5 Inch
- Depth 13 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 10 Lbs
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 23 °F
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113 °F
About Refurbished Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configurations on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C2960-24LT-L at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.