The WS-C3560CPD-8PT-S is a Cisco Catalyst 3560 switch that is designed for wall mounting and has 8 Ethernet ports. It is a manageable switch, which means it can be configured and monitored using Cisco's proprietary management software such as Cisco Network Assistant or Cisco Prime. This switch is part of the IP Base feature set, which provides basic IP routing functionality and other features such as Quality of Service (QoS) and Access Control Lists (ACLs). It supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) which allows devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras to receive power over the Ethernet cable.
This switch is suitable for small to medium-sized businesses and branch offices that require a reliable, high-performance network infrastructure. With it's Layer 2 switching capabilities, it can help to optimize network performance and security by providing advanced features such as advanced QoS, rate-limiting, access control and other features.
It's also has a compact form factor, making it an ideal solution for space-constrained environments, like a small server room or a closet. It also supports a wide range of Cisco software features, including Cisco EnergyWise, which helps to manage energy consumption of connected devices.
Power and Innovation
The WS-C3560CPD-8PT-S Cisco Catalyst 3560 8-Ports Manageable Wall Mountable Ethernet IP Base Switch is a powerful and innovative networking solution that can help to improve the performance and security of a digital workplace.
- Power: This switch is designed to provide a high-performance network infrastructure, with its 8 Ethernet ports that support 10/100/1000Mbps speeds, and its support for advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), Access Control Lists (ACLs), and Power over Ethernet (PoE). It is capable of delivering power to PoE-enabled devices over the Ethernet cable, which can help to save costs associated with additional electrical outlets and cabling.
- Innovation: The switch is designed to be easy to manage, with its support for Cisco's proprietary management software such as Cisco Network Assistant or Cisco Prime, which can help to simplify switch management and troubleshooting. It also supports a wide range of Cisco software features, including Cisco EnergyWise, which helps to manage energy consumption of connected devices.
- Compact Form Factor: The switch is designed with a compact form factor, which makes it an ideal solution for space-constrained environments, like a small server room or a closet.
- Wall Mountable: The switch is wall mountable, which can help to save space and make it easy to install in a variety of environments.
- Energy Efficient: It supports Cisco EnergyWise, which helps to manage energy consumption of connected devices.
- Advanced features: This switch provides advanced features such as advanced QoS, rate-limiting, access control and other features to optimize network performance and security.
All in all, the model Cisco Catalyst 3560 8-Ports Manageable Wall Mountable Ethernet IP Base Switch is a powerful and innovative networking solution that can help to improve the performance and security of a digital workplace, making it a reliable and cost-effective option for small to medium-sized businesses and branch offices.
Interface Provided for Digital Workplace
The WS-C3560CPD-8PT-S Cisco Catalyst 3560 8-Ports Manageable Wall Mountable Ethernet IP Base Switch provides a variety of interfaces that can be used to connect devices and create a digital workplace. Some of the interface provided are:
- Ethernet Ports: This switch has 8 Ethernet ports, which can be used to connect devices such as computers, servers, IP phones, and wireless access points. These ports support 10/100/1000Mbps speeds and can be configured for different functions such as access, trunk or voice VLANs.
- Console Port: This switch has a console port, which can be used to connect a computer or terminal for initial configuration and management of the switch.
- USB Port: This switch also has a USB port, which can be used to connect a USB storage device or other USB device.
- Management Port: This switch has a management port, which can be used to connect the switch to a management network for remote management and monitoring.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) : This switch also supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) which allows devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras to receive power over the Ethernet cable.
- VLAN Support: This switch supports VLANs (Virtual LANs) which can be used to segment a network into multiple logical subnets for improved security and performance.
- Quality of Service (QoS): This switch also supports Quality of Service (QoS) which can be used to prioritize network traffic and ensure that important traffic such as voice and video is given priority over less important traffic.
- Access Control Lists (ACLs): This switch also supports Access Control Lists (ACLs) which can be used to control access to the network by defining rules that determine which devices are allowed to communicate on the network.
These features and interfaces provided by the model Cisco Catalyst 3560 8-Ports Manageable Wall Mountable Ethernet IP Base Switch can be used to create a reliable and secure digital workplace, which can help to improve productivity and efficiency for employees.
General Information about this Cisco WS-C3560CPD-8PT-S
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# WS-C3560CPD-8PT-S
- Product Line: Catalyst
- Product Series: 3560-C
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces/Ports for L2 Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports 8
- Number of PoE (RJ-45) Ports 8
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 8 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Token Ring Port: No
- LRE Port: No
- Uplink Port: Yes
- USB: Yes
Performance of 8 Ports Switch
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Routing Protocol: OSPF, RIP-1, RIP-2, OSPFv2, OSPF for IPv6
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, SNMP 2, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, CLI
- MTBF: 333,354 Hours
- RAM: 128 MB
- Memory Technology: DRAM
- Flash Memory: 64 MB
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 2
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- Cisco Smart Install
- Cisco Network Assistant
- CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution (LMS)
- Cisco Auto Smartports
- SNMP v1, v2, v3
- PoE Port: Yes
- Power Source AC Adapter
- Redundant Power Supply Supported No
Dimensions & Weight
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Form Factor: Wall Mountable
- Height: 1.8 Inch
- Width: 10.6 Inch
- Depth: 7.6 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 3.30 Lbs
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Certificate/Authority: RoHS-6
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3560CPD-8PT-S at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.