Network Scalability and Flexibility
The WS-C3560CX-12PC-S Cisco Catalyst switch is a Layer 3 managed switch that offers network scalability and flexibility. Some of the key features that contribute to this include:
- Support for IPv4 and IPv6 routing protocols: This allows for the use of both types of IP addresses on the network, providing more options for addressing and routing.
- VLAN support: The switch supports Virtual LANs (VLANs), which allows for the segmentation of a network into multiple logical networks. This can be used to separate different types of traffic, or to provide security and isolation between different groups of users.
- Quality of Service (QoS) support: The switch has a QoS feature set that allows for the prioritization of different types of traffic, ensuring that mission-critical applications receive the bandwidth they need.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) support: The switch support LACP, which allows multiple physical links to be bundled together to form a single logical link. This increases the available bandwidth and provides redundancy in case of a link failure.
- StackWise-480 technology: This allows multiple switches to be stacked together and managed as a single unit, providing a way to increase the number of ports on a network without adding more devices.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) support: The switch supports Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), which reduces power consumption during periods of low network activity.
All these features and capabilities help to provide more options for network design and expansion, and allow for a more resilient and efficient network infrastructure.
Performance of SFP Managed Switch
An SFP (small form-factor pluggable) managed switch is a type of network switch that has SFP ports, which are small, modular ports that can accept SFP transceiver modules to allow the switch to connect to different types of networks over various types of media. These switches are typically used in enterprise networking environments and offer advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), VLANs, and port-based security. Managed switches also allow administrators to configure and manage the switch using a web-based interface or command-line interface.
The WS-C3560CX-12PC-S is a Cisco Catalyst Ethernet switch with 12 ports. It is designed for small to medium-sized businesses that require a reliable and high-performance network switch. Here are some common deployment scenarios for this switch:
- Small Office/Home Office (SOHO): The WS-C3560CX-12PC-S is an ideal switch for small office or home office setups where there are only a few devices to connect. The switch can be connected to a router or modem to provide network connectivity to multiple devices such as desktop computers, laptops, printers, and wireless access points.
- Branch Offices: The switch is also suitable for branch office deployments where it can be used to connect local devices to the company's main network. In this scenario, the switch is typically connected to a router or firewall to provide network security and access control.
- Retail Stores: Retail stores often require multiple devices such as point-of-sale systems, security cameras, and wireless access points to be connected to a single switch. The WS-C3560CX-12PC-S can be used in such scenarios to provide high-speed connectivity to these devices.
- Education: The switch is also suitable for educational institutions where it can be used to connect multiple devices such as computers, projectors, and audio-visual equipment to the network. The switch can also be used to create virtual LANs (VLANs) to separate traffic and improve network performance.
- Industrial Environments: The WS-C3560CX-12PC-S is designed to withstand harsh environments and is suitable for use in industrial settings such as factories and manufacturing plants. The switch can be used to connect devices such as industrial control systems, sensors, and cameras to the network.
General Information about this Cisco WS-C3560CX-12PC-S
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# WS-C3560CX-12PC-S
- Product Line Catalyst
- Product Series 3560-C
- Product Name 3560CX-12PC-S Layer 3 Switch
- Product Type Layer 3 Switch
Interfaces/Ports for 12 Ports Ethernet Switch
- Stack Port No
- Total Number of Network Ports 12
- Number of PoE+ (RJ-45) Ports 12
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 12 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
Performance of Catalyst 3560-C Managed Switch
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Media Type Supported Optical Fiber
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology 1000Base-X
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 2
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 3
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- PoE (RJ-45) Port Yes
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority RoHS-6
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3560CX-12PC-S at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.