Power over Ethernet (PoE) Capabilities
The WS-C3750-24TS-E Cisco Catalyst switch is a 24-port Ethernet switch that supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) capabilities. It is capable of providing power to PoE-enabled devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras through the Ethernet cables. The switch supports the following PoE capabilities:
- IEEE 802.3af PoE - The switch supports the IEEE 802.3af standard for PoE, which allows for a maximum power output of 15.4 watts per port. This is sufficient for most PoE-enabled devices.
- Cisco Enhanced PoE - The switch also supports Cisco Enhanced PoE, which increases the maximum power output per port to 30 watts. This allows for the powering of high-power devices such as high-definition video cameras.
- Power Budget - The switch has a total PoE power budget of 370 watts, which allows for the simultaneous powering of multiple PoE-enabled devices.
- PoE Management - The switch allows for the management of PoE through the use of Cisco EnergyWise, which can be used to monitor and control power usage and consumption of PoE-enabled devices.
- PoE Priority - The switch supports PoE priority, which allows for the prioritization of power allocation to specific devices in case of power shortage.
- PoE Fault Detection - The switch supports PoE fault detection, which allows for the detection of faults such as shorts and over-currents, and can automatically shut down the affected ports to prevent damage.
- PoE Status Indication - The switch supports PoE status indication, which allows for the monitoring of the PoE status of each port through the use of LEDs.
Advanced networking Capabilities of
The WS-C3750-24TS-E Cisco Catalyst 24 Ports Ethernet Switch is a high-performance switch that offers advanced networking capabilities for enterprise and service provider networks. Some of the advanced features include:
- Quality of Service (QoS): The 3750-24TS-E supports advanced QoS features such as class-based weighted fair queueing, low-latency queuing, and weighted random early detection to ensure that critical applications receive the bandwidth they need.
- Multilayer Switching: The 3750-24TS-E supports advanced multilayer switching, which allows the switch to perform routing and switching functions at the same time. This improves network performance and reduces the number of devices required in the network.
- StackWise Plus: The 3750-24TS-E supports StackWise Plus, which allows multiple switches to be stacked together for increased performance and ease of management. This also provides an additional layer of security by allowing for the configuration of a single, unified switch security policy.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE): The 3750-24TS-E supports Energy Efficient Ethernet, which reduces power consumption during periods of low network activity. This helps to reduce operating costs and improve the overall energy efficiency of the network.
- Virtual LANs (VLANs): The 3750-24TS-E supports advanced VLAN features such as VLAN tagging, private VLANs, and multi-VLAN access ports to segment the network into smaller, more secure sub-networks.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP): The 3750-24TS-E supports LACP, which allows multiple physical links to be bundled together to form a single logical link. This improves network availability and provides increased bandwidth for critical applications.
- Advanced Security: The 3750-24TS-E supports advanced security features such as Access Control Lists (ACLs), Port Security, and Cisco TrustSec for secure access and control of network resources.
Security and Access Control Options
- Access Control Lists (ACLs) - The Cisco Catalyst 3750 supports standard and extended ACLs to control access to network resources. These can be used to block or permit specific types of traffic based on IP address, port number, or other criteria.
- Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) - The 3750 supports AAA for controlling access to the switch and its resources. This includes support for TACACS+ and RADIUS for authentication and authorization, and SNMPv3 for accounting.
- Port Security - The 3750 allows for the configuration of port security, which limits the number of MAC addresses that can be learned on a specific port. This can be used to prevent unauthorized devices from connecting to the network.
- VLANs - The 3750 supports the use of VLANs to segment the network into smaller, more secure sub-networks. This allows for better control over access to resources and improved security.
- SSH and HTTPS - The 3750 supports the use of SSH and HTTPS for secure remote management and access to the switch. This provides an additional layer of security to prevent unauthorized access to the switch.
- 802.1x - The 3750 supports the use of 802.1x for port-based access control. This allows the switch to authenticate devices before allowing them to access the network.
- Cisco StackWise - The 3750 supports the use of Cisco StackWise, which allows for the stacking of multiple switches for increased performance and ease of management. This also provides an additional layer of security by allowing for the configuration of a single, unified switch security policy.
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) - The 3750 supports integration with Cisco ISE, a security policy management platform that allows for user-based access control, network access control and profiling, and threat detection.
- Cisco TrustSec - The 3750 supports integration with Cisco TrustSec, which allows for the implementation of security policies based on user and device identity, rather than IP address. This provides an additional layer of security by controlling access to network resources based on user identity.
- Cisco SecureX - The 3750 supports integration with Cisco SecureX, a platform that provides security across different domains, including network, endpoint, cloud, and applications. This allows for more comprehensive security management and protection.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: WS-C3750-24TS-E
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Product Line: Catalyst
- Product Series: 3750
- Product Model: 3750-24TS
- Product Name: Catalyst 3750-24TS Ethernet Switch
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 24
- Number of Stack Ports: 2
- Stack Port: Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 24
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 24 x Fast Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 5
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10Base-T
- Network Technology: 10/100Base-TX
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP
- Number of SFP Slots: 2
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported: 3
- Standard Memory: 128 MB
- Flash Memory: 16 MB
- MTBF: 294928 Hour
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply: Yes
About Refurbished Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.