This Item is a fixed-configuration switch that is part of the Cisco Catalyst 3750 series. It is a Layer 3 switch that supports 48 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, of which 48 are powered-device (PD) ports that support Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
The switch has a switching capacity of 128 Gbps and can support a maximum of 48 10/100/1000 Ethernet PoE+ ports, or a combination of 10/100/1000 Ethernet PoE+ ports and SFP (small form-factor pluggable) uplinks. It is designed for enterprise-class switching and can be used in a variety of applications, including as an access or aggregation switch in small and medium-sized businesses, enterprise branch offices, and campus environments.
Some key features of the WS-C3750-48PS-S include:
- Support for Cisco EnergyWise, which allows you to manage and reduce energy consumption across your network
- Quality of Service (QoS) and security features, including Access Control Lists (ACLs), rate limiting, and IPv6 support
- FlexStack Plus, which allows you to stack up to 8 switches and manage them as a single entity, providing increased network scalability and ease of management
- Support for IPv4 and IPv6 routing, including OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP
This is a high-performance switch that is designed for enterprise-class networking applications. It has a switching capacity of 128 Gbps, which means it can handle a large amount of traffic at high speeds.
The switch also has a number of features that help to optimize its performance in different environments. For example, it has Quality of Service (QoS) features that allow you to prioritize certain types of traffic, such as voice or video, to ensure that they are delivered smoothly and without delay. It also has security features, such as Access Control Lists (ACLs), that can help to protect against network attacks and unauthorized access.
In addition, this Product supports Cisco EnergyWise, which allows you to monitor and manage energy consumption across your network. This can help to reduce energy costs and improve the overall efficiency of your network.
Port Configuration and Management
The WS-C3750-48PS-S Cisco Catalyst 3750 switch is a 48-port PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) switch with 4 SFP (Small Form-Factor Pluggable) uplink ports. Here are the steps to configure and manage the switch:
- Connect to the switch console port using a console cable and terminal emulation software, such as PuTTY or HyperTerminal.
- Configure basic settings, such as hostname, domain name, and passwords using the CLI (Command Line Interface).
- Configure IP address settings for the switch management interface using the "interface vlan" command.
- Configure VLANs on the switch using the "vlan" command. By default, all switch ports are members of VLAN 1, the default VLAN.
- Configure port security on switch ports using the "switchport port-security" command to limit the number of devices that can be connected to a port.
- Configure Quality of Service (QoS) settings using the "mls qos" command to prioritize certain types of network traffic, such as voice or video.
- Configure Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) on switch ports using the "channel-group" command to combine multiple physical links into a single logical link for increased bandwidth and redundancy.
- Monitor switch performance using various show commands, such as "show interface", "show port-security", and "show processes cpu".
General Information about this Cisco WS-C3750-48PS-S
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# WS-C3750-48PS-S
- Product Series: 3750
- Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
Technical Information of 48 Ports Switch
- Total Number of Ports: 48
- Media Type: Supported Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100Base-TX
- Layer Supported: 3
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP
- Number of SFP Slots: 4
Management & Protocols for Ethernet Switch
- Manageable: Yes
- Web-Based Management
- SNMP: v1, v2c, v3
- RMON: 1, 2
Power Description of Layer 3 Switch
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: Yes
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Full duplex capability, layer 3 switching, layer 2 switching, auto-sensing per device,
- DHCP support, auto-negotiation, ARP support, trunking, VLAN support,
- Auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, manageable,
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Broadcast Storm Control, Multicast Storm Control,
- Unicast Storm Control, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning
- Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) support,
- Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS),
- Jumbo Frames support, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVST+)
- IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p,
- IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w,
- IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s
- Standard Memory 128 MB
- Memory Technology DRAM
- Flash Memory 16 MB
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 113 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 85%
- Max Altitude Operating; 9840 ft
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 1.7 Inch
- Width: 17.5 Inch
- Depth: 14.8 Inch
- Weight: 13.20 LBS
About Refurbished Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3750-48PS-S at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.