High-Speed Data Transfer and Reliability
A 24-port SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable) standard image Ethernet switch is a networking device that allows for high-speed data transfer and reliability. It has 24 ports that can be used to connect devices such as servers, computers, and storage systems. The SFP ports support the SFP transceiver module, which allows for a variety of fiber and copper connectivity options, such as multi-mode and single-mode fiber, as well as copper twisted-pair cables. This provides flexibility in terms of network distance and data rate. Additionally, the switch is designed to be highly reliable, with features such as redundancy, failover, and error recovery to minimize downtime.
Easy Setup and Management
The Easy Setup and Management of 24 Ports SFP Standard Image Ethernet Switch is a simple process that involves connecting the switch to a power source and connecting it to a network. This can be done through a variety of methods, including using Ethernet cables, SFP modules, or a combination of both.
- Power on the switch: Connect the power cord to the switch and plug it into a power outlet. Wait for the switch to fully power on.
- Connect the switch to the network: Use Ethernet cables or SFP modules to connect the switch to the network. Make sure that the connections are secure and that the LEDs on the ports are lit, indicating that the connections are active.
- Configure the switch: Use the switch's web interface or command-line interface to configure the switch's settings. This includes setting up VLANs, creating port groups, and configuring QoS.
- Monitor and manage the switch: Use the switch's web interface or command-line interface to monitor the switch's performance, view logs, and troubleshoot any issues.
Security and Quality of SFP Switch
The security and quality of a 24-port SFP Catalyst Layer 3 switch Ethernet switch is determined by a combination of hardware and software features.
Hardware security features include:
- Access Control Lists (ACLs) which allow administrators to control access to the network by defining rules for specific IP addresses and protocols
- Port security which limits the number of MAC addresses that can be associated with a specific port, preventing unauthorized devices from connecting to the network
- VLANs (Virtual Local Area Networks) which segment the network into isolated groups, providing additional security by limiting communication between groups
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) which provides network access control, including user authentication and device profiling
Software security features include:
- Cisco TrustSec which provides security through identity-based policies and security group tagging
- Cisco Secure Access Control Server (ACS) which provides authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA) services
- Cisco Secure Network Foundation (SNF) which includes firewall, VPN and intrusion prevention capabilities
Quality is determined by the reliability and performance of the switch. Features that contribute to quality include:
- High availability through features such as redundancy and failover
- High throughput and low latency through advanced switching technologies such as Cisco Express Forwarding (CEF)
- Quality of Service (QoS) which prioritizes network traffic to ensure mission-critical applications receive the bandwidth they need
- Advanced troubleshooting and monitoring capabilities through features such as Cisco Network Assistant and Cisco Prime Network Control System (NCS).
Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
Product Line: Catalyst
Product Series: 3750
Product Model: 3750V2-24FS
Product Name: Catalyst 3750V2-24FS Layer 3 Switch
Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
Stack Port: Yes
Port/Expansion Slot Details: 24 x Fast Ethernet Expansion Slot
Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
Number of Total Expansion Slots: 26
Expansion Slot Type: SFP
Number of SFP Slots: 26
Network & Communication
Layer Supported: 3
Flash Memory: 32 MB
Input Voltage: 110 V AC
Input Voltage: 220 V AC
Power Source: Power Supply
Dimension and Weight
Compatible Rack Unit 1U
Form Factor Rack-mountable
Height 1.7 Inch
Width 17.5 Inch
Depth 11.6 Inch
Weight (Approximate) 9.10 Lbs
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3750V2-24FS-S at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.