Detail Specifications for Manageable Switch
The WS-C3750X-24S-E Cisco Catalyst 3750X 24 Ports Manageable Switch is a powerful and feature-rich switch designed for enterprise networks. It provides 24 SFP ports for fiber connectivity and supports Cisco StackPower, a power sharing technology. It also supports advanced security features, including access control lists and Cisco TrustSec for network segmentation. Additionally, it has a 1U form factor and supports energy efficient Ethernet, making it a good choice for energy-conscious businesses. It is manageable switch, which means it can be configured and managed through a web interface or command-line interface.
The switch supports wire-speed forwarding and has a non-blocking architecture, allowing for maximum throughput and minimal latency. It also supports advanced QoS (Quality of Service) features for prioritizing network traffic. The switch supports Cisco StackWise Plus technology, which allows for stacking multiple switches together for increased scalability and redundancy. It also supports RSTP (Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol) and MSTP (Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol) for loop prevention and redundancy. Additionally, it has a modular design, which allows for easy replacement of failed components without disrupting the network. The switch also has redundant power supplies and fans, which further increase the switch's reliability and availability.
Performance and Reliability
The WS-C3750X-24S-E Cisco Catalyst 3750X 24 Ports Manageable Switch is designed for high performance and reliability.
In terms of performance, the switch supports wire-speed forwarding and has a non-blocking architecture, allowing for maximum throughput and minimal latency. It also supports advanced QoS (Quality of Service) features for prioritizing network traffic.
In terms of reliability, the switch supports several key features to ensure uptime. It supports Cisco StackWise Plus technology, which allows for stacking multiple switches together for increased scalability and redundancy. It also supports RSTP (Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol) and MSTP (Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol) for loop prevention and redundancy. Additionally, it has a modular design, which allows for easy replacement of failed components without disrupting the network.
Compliant Standards of Layer3 Switch
The WS-C3750X-24S-E Cisco Catalyst 3750X 24 Ports Manageable Switch is compliant with a number of industry standards, which ensure its compatibility with other networking equipment and ensure that it meets certain performance and safety requirements. Some of the standards that the switch complies with include:
- IEEE 802.3: This is the standard for Ethernet, which defines the physical and data link layers of the OSI model. The switch is compliant with IEEE 802.3, which means that it can support standard Ethernet protocols and can communicate with other Ethernet-compliant devices.
- IEEE 802.3u: This is the standard for Fast Ethernet, which defines 100 Mbps Ethernet. The switch is compliant with IEEE 802.3u, which means that it can support Fast Ethernet and can communicate with other Fast Ethernet-compliant devices.
- IEEE 802.3ab: This is the standard for Gigabit Ethernet, which defines 1000 Mbps Ethernet. The switch is compliant with IEEE 802.3ab, which means that it can support Gigabit Ethernet and can communicate with other Gigabit Ethernet-compliant devices.
- IEEE 802.3z: This is the standard for 1000BASE-X, which defines Gigabit Ethernet over fiber-optic cables. The switch is compliant with IEEE 802.3z, which means that it can support Gigabit Ethernet over fiber-optic cables and can communicate with other devices that also support this standard.
- IEEE 802.3af: This is the standard for Power over Ethernet (PoE), which allows devices to receive power over their Ethernet cables. The switch is compliant with IEEE 802.3af, which means that it can provide power to PoE-compliant devices.
- IEEE 802.3x: This is the standard for flow control, which allows devices to control the rate of data transmission to prevent buffer overflow. The switch is compliant with IEEE 802.3x, which means that it can support flow control and can communicate with other devices that also support this standard.
- IEEE 802.3ad: This is the standard for Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), which allows multiple physical links to be bundled together to form a single logical link. The switch is compliant with IEEE 802.3ad, which means that it can support LACP and can communicate with other devices that also support this standard.
General Information about this WS-C3750X-24S-E
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- MPN: WS-C3750X-24S-E
- Product Line Catalyst
- Product Series 3750-X
- Product Type Layer 3 Switch
- SKU: WS-C3750X-24S-E
- Token Ring Port No
- LRE Port No
- Stack Port Yes
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 25
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Number of SFP Slots 24
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 3
Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- Embedded Event Manager
- Command-line interface
- SNMPv1, v2c, v3
- CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution
- Cisco Network Assistant
- Standard Memory 256 MB
- Memory Technology DRAM
- Flash Memory 128 MB
- PoE Port No
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- 220 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Yes
Dimensions and Weight
- Height 1.8 Inch
- Width 17.5 Inch
- Depth 18.1 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 15.43 Lbs
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3750X-24S-E at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.