Advanced Features and Capabilities
The Cisco Catalyst 3750X 48-port switch (WS-C3750X-48U-L) is a high-performance, stackable, and scalable switch designed for enterprise-class access and distribution layer deployments. Some advanced features and capabilities of this switch include:
- StackWise Plus technology for stacking up to 9 switches and providing up to 384 Gigabit Ethernet ports in a single logical unit.
- Cisco StackPower technology for sharing power between switches in a stack and providing redundancy in case of power supply failure.
- Cisco EnergyWise technology for monitoring and controlling energy consumption of connected devices.
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks for high-bandwidth connectivity to core and distribution layers.
- Layer 3 switching capabilities for advanced routing and traffic management.
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS) features for prioritizing and managing network traffic.
- IPv6 support for next-generation internet protocol.
- Flexible NetFlow (FNF) for advanced network monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Advanced security features such as IEEE 802.1X port-based authentication and Cisco TrustSec for identity-based security.
- Support for Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC) for application-aware network management.
Maximizing Efficiency and Flexibility
Maximizing the efficiency and flexibility of the WS-C3750X-48U-L Cisco Catalyst 3750X 48 Ports Manageable Switch involves utilizing its various features to optimize network performance and scalability while also ensuring security and easy management.
One way to improve efficiency is through the use of Quality of Service (QoS) features. These allow for the prioritization of traffic, ensuring that important data such as voice and video are given priority over less critical data. This helps prevent network bottlenecks and ensures that critical applications have the bandwidth they need to function properly.
The switch's stackable architecture also allows for easy scalability as your network grows. By adding more switch ports as needed, you can expand your network without the need for multiple switches, which simplifies management and reduces costs.
The EnergyWise feature of the switch allows for monitoring and reduction of energy consumption, helping to lower costs and reduce environmental impact.
Advanced security features, such as Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) and Cisco TrustSec, protect the network from security threats, while built-in monitoring and management tools such as Cisco Prime Infrastructure and Cisco Network Assistant make it easy to monitor and manage the network.
High availability can be achieved through the use of features like Cisco StackWise and FlexStack, which provide redundancy and failover capabilities. And the switch's advanced Layer 3 routing capabilities enable efficient communication between VLANs and reduce the need for external routers.
The WS-C3750X-48U-L Cisco Catalyst 3750X 48 Ports Manageable Switch includes several security features to help protect your network:
- Access Control Lists (ACLs): These allow you to control access to your network by defining which traffic is allowed or denied based on various criteria such as IP address and port number.
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE): ISE is a security management platform that can be used to authenticate and authorize users and devices on the network, and provide role-based access control.
- Cisco TrustSec: TrustSec is a security framework that enables the creation of secure domains, called Security Group Access (SGA) domains, which allow for the enforcement of security policies based on the identity of users and devices.
- IEEE 802.1X: This is an industry-standard network access control protocol that allows for the authentication of users and devices before they are allowed to access the network.
- Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Copy (SCP): These protocols provide secure access to the switch's command-line interface and allow for the secure transfer of files to and from the switch.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS): These protocols provide secure communication between the switch and other devices on the network, such as management consoles and servers.
- Cisco FlexVPN: Cisco FlexVPN allows for the creation of virtual private networks (VPNs) that can be used to securely connect remote users and devices to the network.
- Cisco Security Group Access (SGA) : Cisco SGA is a security framework that allows for the enforcement of security policies based on the identity of users and devices.
- Static MAC Authentication : This feature allows for the authentication of hosts by MAC address, which can be useful in preventing unauthorized devices from accessing the network.
- DHCP Snooping : DHCP snooping is a security feature that helps to prevent DHCP spoofing by validating DHCP messages and only allowing DHCP messages from authorized DHCP servers.
These are some of the security features that WS-C3750X-48U-L Cisco Catalyst 3750X 48 Ports Manageable Switch support and that can be configured to protect your network from various security threats.
Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number WS-C3750X-48U-L
Brand Name Cisco
Product Line Catalyst
Product Series 3750-X
Product Model WS-C3750X-48U-L
Product Name Catalyst WS-C3750X-48U-L Ethernet Switch
Product Type Ethernet Switch
Stack Port Yes
Total Number of Network Ports 48
Port/Expansion Slot Details 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
Port/Expansion Slot Details 1 x Expansion Slot
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
Number of Total Expansion Slots 1
Network & Communication
Layer Supported 2
Management & Protocols
PoE (RJ-45) Port No
Input Voltage 220 V AC
Input Voltage 110 V AC
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WS-C3750X-48U-L at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.