Stackable design and scalability options
The WS-CE500-24LC Cisco Catalyst Express 24 Ports Managed Desktop Switch has a stackable design and scalability options to allow for easy expansion and management of your network.
- The switch is designed to be stacked with other WS-CE500 switches to provide increased performance and scalability.
- StackWise technology allows up to nine switches to be stacked together, providing a single logical switch and a single management interface.
- StackWise also allows for automatic failover, providing high availability and redundancy in case of a switch failure.
- The switch supports up to 24 ports of 10/100/1000 Ethernet and two Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) ports, providing flexibility for connecting devices.
- The switch also supports VLANs, allowing for increased security and network segmentation.
- The switch supports Quality of Service (QoS) features, allowing for improved network performance and prioritization of critical traffic.
The WS-CE500-24LC also supports Cisco Network Assistant, a web-based management tool that simplifies the configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco switches and routers. It allows administrators to monitor and manage their network from a central location, reducing the need for on-site visits.
Advanced security features
The WS-CE500-24LC Cisco Catalyst Express 24 Ports Managed Switch has advanced security features to protect your network from unauthorized access and malicious attacks.
Some of the advanced security features include:
- Access Control Lists (ACLs): Allows administrators to control access to the network by defining policies that determine which users and devices are allowed to access specific network resources.
- Port Security: Allows administrators to limit the number of MAC addresses that can be learned on a specific switch port, preventing unauthorized devices from connecting to the network.
- IEEE 802.1X: Allows administrators to authenticate users and devices before granting access to the network, providing an additional layer of security.
- Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI): Monitors ARP traffic on the network and prevents ARP spoofing attacks by validating the authenticity of ARP packets.
- Cisco TrustSec: Allows administrators to create security policies that control access to network resources based on the identity of users and devices, providing an additional layer of security.
- DHCP snooping: Monitors DHCP traffic on the network and prevents DHCP spoofing attacks by validating the authenticity of DHCP packets.
- IP Source Guard: Allows administrators to limit IP traffic on a specific switch port to only traffic that has a valid IP source address, preventing IP spoofing attacks.
- Cisco FlexVPN: allows an administrator to create virtual private networks (VPNs) to securely connect remote offices, mobile users, and business partners to the network.
Advanced monitoring and diagnostic tools
The WS-CE500-24LC Cisco Catalyst Express 24 Ports Managed Switch has advanced monitoring and diagnostic tools to help administrators effectively manage and troubleshoot their network.
Some of the advanced monitoring and diagnostic tools include:
- Cisco Network Assistant (CNA): A web-based management tool that simplifies the configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco switches and routers. It allows administrators to monitor and manage their network from a central location, reducing the need for on-site visits.
- Cisco Smartports: A feature that allows administrators to quickly and easily configure switch ports based on the type of device that is connected. Smartports automatically configure the switch port to match the device's capabilities and provide the optimal level of security and performance.
- Cisco EnergyWise: A feature that helps organizations manage energy consumption and reduce costs. EnergyWise allows administrators to monitor energy usage and set power-saving policies to reduce energy consumption during periods of low usage.
- Cisco Embedded Event Manager (EEM): A feature that enables an administrator to automate network management tasks, such as troubleshooting and event-triggered actions, by creating custom scripts.
- Cisco Auto Smartports: A feature that enables the switch to automatically detect the type of device connected to a port, and to configure the port accordingly, without manual intervention.
- Cisco IOS Software-based Quality of Service (QoS): A feature that allows administrators to prioritize network traffic based on class of service, providing more predictable network performance.
- Cisco IOS Software-based Security: A feature that allows administrators to implement security policies such as VLANs, port security, and access control lists to protect the network from unauthorized access.
- Cisco Smart Call Home: A feature that enables the switch to automatically send alerts and diagnostic information to Cisco technical support, reducing the time required to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number WS-CE500-24LC
- Brand Name Cisco
- Device Type Switch - 24 ports - Managed
- Enclosure Type Desktop
- Interfaces Fast Ethernet
- Ports 4 x 10/100 (PoE) + 20 x 10/100 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) PoE
- MAC Address Table Size 8K entries
- Remote Management Protocol RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, SNMP 3, HTTPS
- Compliant Standards IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x
- Power AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.