Hardware and Software Requirements
The WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 Cisco 6 Ports Voice Module is a network module that provides voice connectivity and services to Cisco switches. The module requires specific hardware and software requirements to operate correctly. Below are the hardware and software requirements for the WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 Cisco 6 Ports Voice Module:
- Compatible Cisco switch: The WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 module is compatible with specific Cisco switches, including the Cisco Catalyst 4500E, 4500-X, and 4900M series switches.
- Available module slot: The Cisco switch must have an available module slot that is compatible with the WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 module.
- Power supply: The Cisco switch must have sufficient power supplies to support the module. The power requirements for the WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 module may vary depending on the configuration and number of ports in use.
- Cisco IOS software: The Cisco switch must be running the minimum required version of Cisco IOS software to support the WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 module. The minimum required version of IOS software may vary depending on the Cisco switch platform and the module features in use.
- Voice software feature set: The Cisco IOS software must have the appropriate voice software feature set installed to support the WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 module's voice capabilities.
- Additional software features: The Cisco IOS software may require additional features or configurations to enable specific features of the WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 module, such as Quality of Service (QoS) or Multilayer Switching (MLS) support.
It is essential to ensure that the Cisco switch meets the hardware and software requirements for the WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 module before installing it. Failure to meet these requirements can cause the module to operate incorrectly or not at all. You should consult the Cisco documentation or contact Cisco support for more information on the specific requirements for your Cisco switch platform and the WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 module.
Power Consumption and Thermal Considerations
The WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 Cisco 6 Ports Voice Module is designed to provide high-quality voice services for enterprise-level networks. However, it is important to consider power consumption and thermal considerations when installing and using this module.
Power consumption is an important consideration when installing any network component, as it can affect the stability and reliability of the entire system. The WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 module has a maximum power consumption of 75 watts, which should be considered when designing the power supply for your network infrastructure. Make sure that the power supply can accommodate the power needs of the module, along with other network devices.
Thermal considerations are also important when using the WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 module. Excessive heat can cause performance issues or even damage to the module. The module has a maximum operating temperature of 40°C, and the ambient temperature should not exceed 45°C. Make sure that the module is installed in a well-ventilated area, and that there is proper air flow around the module. Consider installing additional cooling systems, such as fans or air conditioning, to maintain a safe operating temperature.
To optimize power consumption and thermal considerations, consider implementing the following best practices when using the WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 Cisco 6 Ports Voice Module:
- Use high-quality power supplies that can handle the power needs of the module and other network devices.
- Ensure proper ventilation and air flow around the module.
- Keep the ambient temperature within the recommended range.
- Monitor the temperature of the module regularly and take corrective action if necessary.
- Avoid placing the module near sources of heat or moisture.
- Implement energy-efficient practices, such as turning off unused ports or enabling power-saving modes when possible.
Monitoring and Managing
Monitoring and managing the WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 Cisco 6 Ports Voice Module is an essential task for ensuring the performance and reliability of the voice module. Here are some ways to monitor and manage the WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 Cisco 6 Ports Voice Module:
- SNMP Monitoring: SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) is a protocol used to manage and monitor network devices. The WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 Cisco 6 Ports Voice Module can be monitored through SNMP using a network management system such as Cisco Prime Infrastructure or any other third-party SNMP management tool.
- CLI Monitoring: The WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 Cisco 6 Ports Voice Module can also be monitored through the command-line interface (CLI) using the Cisco IOS CLI or any other third-party CLI tool.
- Syslog Monitoring: Syslog is a protocol used to log messages and events from network devices. The WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 Cisco 6 Ports Voice Module can be configured to send syslog messages to a syslog server for monitoring and troubleshooting purposes.
- Performance Monitoring: The WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 Cisco 6 Ports Voice Module can be monitored for performance metrics such as CPU usage, memory usage, and traffic statistics. This can be done using SNMP or CLI commands.
- Configuration Management: The WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 Cisco 6 Ports Voice Module configuration can be managed using the Cisco IOS CLI or any other third-party configuration management tool.
- Firmware Management: The WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 Cisco 6 Ports Voice Module firmware can be managed using the Cisco IOS CLI or any other third-party firmware management tool.
- Security Management: The WS-SVC-CMM-6T1 Cisco 6 Ports Voice Module security can be managed using the Cisco IOS CLI or any other third-party security management tool.
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number : WS-SVC-CMM-6T1
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Product Name : Channelized T1 Voice Port Adapter
- Product Type : Voice Module
- Application/Usage : Voice
Interfaces / Ports
- Interfaces/Ports : 6 x T1
- Interfaces/Ports Details : 6 x RJ-48 T1
Media & Performance
- Data Transfer Rate : 1.54 Mbps T1
Management & Protocols
- Cisco Voice Interface MIB (CISCO-VOICE-IF-MIB)
- Cisco Voice Analog Interface MIB (CISCO-VOICE-ANALOG-IF-MIB)
- Form Factor : Hot-swappable
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.