Advanced Features and Capabilities
The Cisco WSA S680 Web Security Appliance provides advanced features and capabilities to help protect enterprise networks from web-based threats. Here are some of the advanced features and capabilities of the WSA S680-K9:
- Advanced Web Filtering: The WSA S680-K9 provides extensive web filtering capabilities that allow administrators to block or allow specific types of web content, such as social media, streaming media, and peer-to-peer file sharing.
- Malware and Threat Protection: The WSA S680-K9 includes advanced malware and threat protection features, including real-time threat intelligence, URL reputation analysis, and antivirus and anti-malware scanning.
- SSL and HTTPS Inspection: The WSA S680-K9 can inspect SSL and HTTPS traffic to identify and block malicious content that may be hidden in encrypted traffic.
- Authentication and Access Control: The WSA S680-K9 provides advanced authentication and access control features that allow administrators to control access to web resources based on user roles, groups, and locations.
- Advanced Reporting and Analytics: The WSA S680-K9 includes advanced reporting and analytics features that provide detailed information about web traffic, user activity, and security events. This information can be used to identify security risks, optimize web security policies, and improve network performance.
- Integration with Other Security Tools and Services: The WSA S680-K9 can be integrated with other security tools and services, such as Cisco Threat Intelligence Director and Cisco Identity Services Engine, to provide a comprehensive security solution for enterprise networks.
- High Availability and Failover Configurations: The WSA S680-K9 supports high availability and failover configurations to ensure that web traffic continues to be filtered and secured even in the event of hardware or software failures.
Deployment Scenarios for WSA S680-K9
The Cisco WSA S680 Web Security Appliance is designed to provide web security solutions for large organizations, including enterprises, educational institutions, and government agencies. Here are some deployment scenarios for the WSA S680-K9:
- On-Premises Deployment: The WSA S680-K9 can be deployed on-premises to provide web security solutions for organizations with a large number of users. In this scenario, the device is typically placed in the organization's data center, and traffic from the internal network is routed through the device for web security filtering.
- Cloud Deployment: The WSA S680-K9 can also be deployed in a cloud environment to provide web security solutions for organizations with distributed offices or remote workers. In this scenario, the device is typically hosted in a cloud data center, and traffic from remote offices or workers is routed through the device for web security filtering.
- Hybrid Deployment: Some organizations may choose to deploy the WSA S680-K9 in a hybrid deployment model, which combines on-premises and cloud deployments. In this scenario, the device may be deployed on-premises in the organization's data center to filter traffic from the internal network, while a cloud instance of the device is used to filter traffic from remote offices or workers.
- Mobile Deployment: The WSA S680-K9 can be deployed as a mobile device for organizations that require web security filtering for mobile workers or devices. In this scenario, the device is typically configured to work with a mobile device management (MDM) solution to enforce web security policies on mobile devices.
- Virtual Deployment: The WSA S680-K9 can also be deployed as a virtual appliance in a virtual environment. In this scenario, the device is typically hosted on a virtual machine and is used to filter web traffic from the virtual network.
Regardless of the deployment scenario, the WSA S680-K9 can provide web security solutions to organizations of various sizes and in different industries. The device's flexible deployment options make it possible for organizations to choose the deployment model that best fits their needs and budget.
Configuring Basic Web Security Policies
The WSA-S680-K9 Cisco WSA S680 Web Security Appliance provides advanced web security features that enable organizations to protect their network from web-based threats. To configure basic web security policies, follow these steps:
- Access the WSA S680-K9 configuration console by logging in to the device's web interface.
- Navigate to the "Web Security Manager" tab, which provides access to the various web security settings.
- Select "Policies" and create a new web security policy.
- Specify the policy name and select the user or user group that the policy will apply to.
- Define the web filtering settings by selecting the category of websites to block or allow.
- Specify the security settings, such as malware and phishing protection, by selecting the corresponding options.
- Define the access control settings by specifying which users or groups can access the websites that are allowed by the policy.
- Save the policy and apply it to the appropriate user or user group.
- Test the policy by browsing the web and verifying that the policy is blocking or allowing websites according to the specified settings.
- Monitor the policy using the WSA S680-K9's web security logs to identify any issues or potential security threats.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: WSA-S680-K9
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Product Model: S680
- Product Name: WSA S680 Web Security Appliance with Software
- Product Type: Network Security/Firewall Appliance
- Virtualization 12000 x Users
- Firewall Protection Data Theft Protection
- Firewall Protection Malware Protection
- Firewall Protection Application Control
- Firewall Protection Anti-spam
- Firewall Protection Antivirus
- Total Number of Ports: 4
- USB Yes
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Standard: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Wireless LAN No
- Standard Memory: 32 GB
- Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product WSA-S680-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.