More Information of this Item
The X2-10GB-LR is a Cisco transceiver module that supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GE) over single-mode fiber. This transceiver module allows you to connect 10GE capable devices over long distances up to 10 km. It is compliant with the industry standard 10GBase-LR and uses a wavelength of 1310nm. The X2 form factor of the module is designed for easy integration into network equipment and the module is designed to operate in temperatures between -5 and 70 Celsius.
It also features a built-in digital diagnostic monitoring (DDM) function, which allows for real-time monitoring of module parameters such as temperature, voltage, and laser bias current, this helps ensure that the module is operating within its specified parameters and can alert network administrators to any potential issues before they cause a disruption in service.
This transceiver module is ideal for use in long-haul applications such as data center interconnections, campus networks, and service provider transport applications.
The X2-10GB-LR Cisco transceiver module is designed to provide high performance and reliability for 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GE) over single-mode fiber.
Performance wise, it supports data rates of up to 10 Gbps, which allows for fast and efficient data transfer. The module also supports full-duplex operation, meaning it can transmit and receive data simultaneously. Additionally, it uses advanced modulation techniques to provide a high signal-to-noise ratio, which helps to ensure a stable and reliable connection over long distances.
Reliability wise, it is designed to operate in harsh environments and is compliant with industry standards for temperature, humidity, and vibration. The module also has a built-in digital diagnostic monitoring (DDM) feature that allows for real-time monitoring of transceiver performance and fault detection. This helps to ensure that any issues can be quickly identified and resolved to minimize downtime.
Furthermore, the model has been tested and certified by Cisco for use in their network equipment, which gives an additional layer of confidence in terms of compatibility and reliability.
The model Cisco transceiver module is compliant with a number of industry standards, including:
- 10GBase-LR: This is the standard for 10 Gigabit Ethernet over single-mode fiber, which defines the specifications for transmitting 10GE signals over long distances (up to 10 kilometers) using single-mode fiber. The module is designed to be compliant with this standard, which ensures that it is compatible with other 10GBase-LR devices and can be used in a variety of network environments.
- IEEE 802.3ae: This is the standard for 10 Gigabit Ethernet, which defines the specifications for transmitting Ethernet frames at a data rate of 10 Gbps. The module is designed to be compliant with this standard, which ensures that it is compatible with other 10 Gigabit Ethernet devices and can be used in a variety of network environments.
- RoHS: This stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances, and is a standard that limits the use of certain hazardous materials in the manufacture of electronic products. The module is designed to be compliant with this standard, which ensures that it is environmentally friendly and safe for disposal.
- MSA: This stands for Multi-Source Agreement and is a standard that defines the mechanical, electrical, and optical specifications for transceiver modules, ensuring interoperability between different vendors.
By being compliant with these standards, the X2-10GB-LR transceiver module can be used in a wide range of network environments and can be easily integrated with other devices that also comply with these standards.
Key Information about this Cisco X2-10GB-LR
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU # X2-10GB-LR
- Product Type: Transceiver Module
Technical Information of Transceiver
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Cabling Type: 10GBase-LR
- Data Link Protocol: 10 GigE
- Optical Wave Length: 1310 nm
- Max Transfer Distance: 6.2 miles
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3ae
Features for GBPS Transceiver Module
- Up-to 10 km over SMF @ 10Gbps
- 1310nm Duplex X2 Transceiver
- 0°C - 70°C Operating Case Temperature
- SFF-8724 Digital optical monitoring
- Hot-swappable for X2 SC ports
- Cisco 90 day standard warranty
- Cisco X2 can be covered by SMARTnet
- IEEE 802.3ae/q/k (-SR, -LR, -ER)
- Cisco X2-10GB-LR is RoHS compliant
- Cisco 10GBASE-LR/LW Ethernet X2
Expansions And Connectivity of Ethernet Transceiver
- Interfaces: 1 x Ethernet 10GBase-LR - SC/PC single-mode x 2
- Compatible Slots: 1 x X2
Dimensions & Weight of X2 Module
- Width: 1.4 Inch
- Depth: 3.6 Inch
- Height: 0.5 Inch
- Weight: 1 Lbs
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 158 °F
- Cisco 8-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Module with DFC3C, 8-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Module with DFC3CXL Cisco Catalyst 3560E-12D, 3560E-12SD-E, 3560E-12SD-S, 3560E-24PD, 3560E-24TD, 3560E-48PD, 3560E-48PD-F, 3560E-48TD, 3560E-48TD-SD, 3750E-24PD, 3750E-24TD, 3750E-48PD, 3750E-48PD-F, 3750E-48TD, 4500 Series Supervisor Engine V-10GE, 4948 10 Gigabit Ethernet Switch Cisco ME 4924-10GE Cisco Supervisor Engine II-Plus-10GE
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product X2-10GB-LR at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.