Management of Network Bandwidth
The CISCO1941/K9 Cisco 1941 2 Ports Services Router provides several features to manage the bandwidth of the network. Some of these features are:
- Traffic shaping: This feature allows you to control the rate at which traffic is sent, ensuring that the network does not become congested. You can configure traffic shaping to limit the amount of bandwidth used by certain types of traffic, such as video or VoIP, to ensure that they do not consume too much bandwidth.
- Class-based queuing: This feature allows you to divide traffic into different classes, and assign different priorities to each class. You can use class-based queuing to ensure that certain types of traffic, such as VoIP or video, are given priority over other types of traffic.
- Priority queuing: This feature allows you to assign a priority level to certain types of traffic, ensuring that they are processed before other traffic. You can use priority queuing to ensure that time-sensitive traffic, such as VoIP or video, is given priority over other types of traffic.
- Low Latency Queuing (LLQ): This feature allows you to assign a priority level to certain types of traffic, ensuring that they are processed before other traffic, with minimal delay. This feature is particularly useful for time-sensitive applications, such as VoIP or video.
- Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED): This feature allows you to drop packets before a queue becomes full, reducing congestion. This feature can be used to ensure that the network does not become congested, even during periods of high traffic.
- Weighted Fair Queuing (WFQ): This feature allows you to divide traffic into different classes, and assign different priorities to each class, based on the IP address, protocol, and other fields.
- Quality of Service (QoS) groups: You can use QoS groups to classify and prioritize traffic at different levels.
- Control-plane policing (CoPP): This feature allows you to limit the amount of bandwidth consumed by control plane traffic to ensure that it does not consume too much bandwidth and affect the network performance.
Remote Management Protocols
The CISCO1941/K9 Cisco 1941 2 Ports Services Router supports several remote management protocols that can be used to configure and manage the router remotely. Some of these protocols are:
- Telnet: Telnet is a remote management protocol that allows you to connect to the router using a Telnet client and a username and password. Telnet is an unencrypted protocol, so it is not recommended to use Telnet for remote management.
- SSH: SSH (Secure Shell) is a remote management protocol that allows you to connect to the router using an SSH client and a username and password. SSH is an encrypted protocol, so it is more secure than Telnet.
- SNMP: SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) is a remote management protocol that allows you to monitor and manage the router using an SNMP management system. SNMP uses a series of management information bases (MIBs) to represent the router's configuration and status.
- HTTP and HTTPS: The CISCO1941/K9 Cisco 1941 2 Ports Services Router supports HTTP and HTTPS protocols, which can be used to access the web-based graphical user interface (GUI) of the router. The HTTPS protocol provides an encrypted connection and is more secure than the HTTP protocol.
- Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP): CDP is a Cisco proprietary protocol that allows network devices to discover other Cisco devices that are connected to the same network. CDP can be used to discover the CISCO1941/K9 Cisco 1941 2 Ports Services Router and other Cisco devices on the network, and to obtain information about the devices.
- Remote Management via GUI (ASDM): The router also support Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM) , which is a web-based GUI for managing and configuring Cisco security devices.
It is recommended to use the most secure remote management protocols, such as SSH and HTTPS, for remote management of the CISCO1941/K9 Cisco 1941 2 Ports Services Router. It is also important to properly secure the remote management protocols by implementing proper authentication and access control mechanisms.
Advanced Security Features
The CISCO1941/K9 Cisco 1941 2 Ports Services Router supports several advanced security features that can be used to secure the network. Some of these features are:
- Firewall: The router includes a built-in firewall that can be used to control and restrict incoming and outgoing traffic based on predefined rules. The firewall can be configured to block certain types of traffic, such as malicious traffic or traffic from specific IP addresses.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN): The router supports several VPN protocols, such as IPSec, L2TP, and PPTP, which can be used to create secure, encrypted tunnels between the router and remote devices. This feature allows remote users to securely access the network, as if they were connected directly to it.
- Network Address Translation (NAT): NAT is a technique that allows the router to translate private IP addresses to public IP addresses. NAT allows the router to hide the internal network from the external network, increasing security by making it more difficult for external devices to directly access internal devices.
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS): The router supports Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) feature which helps to detect and prevent malicious traffic from entering the network.
- Access Control Lists (ACLs): The router supports ACLs, which can be used to control access to the network based on predefined rules. ACLs can be used to restrict access to certain IP addresses, ports, or protocols, or to block traffic from specific IP addresses.
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) snooping: DHCP snooping is a security feature that helps to prevent malicious DHCP servers from assigning IP addresses to devices on the network.
- Port Security: Port security is a feature that allows you to restrict the number of MAC addresses that can be learned on a port, and also to specify which MAC addresses are allowed to access the port.
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE): Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) is a network access control (NAC) solution that allows you to control network access based on the identity of the device or user.
- Advanced Malware Protection (AMP): The router includes Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) feature which helps to detect and prevent malware from entering the network.
General Information about this Cisco CISCO1941/K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# CISCO1941/K9
- Product Series: 1900
- Product Model: 1941
- Product Type: Router
Interfaces/Ports for Ethernet Router
- Total Number of Ports 2
- USB Yes
- Management Port Yes
Network and Communication of 2 Ports Router
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Standard Memory 512 MB
- Maximum Memory 2 GB
- Memory Technology DRAM
- Memory Card Supported CompactFlash (CF) Card
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 5
- Expansion Slot Type HWIC
Dimension and Weight
- Height 3.5 inch
- Width 13.5 inch
- Depth 11.5 inch
- Weight 11.9 Lbs
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CISCO1941/K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.