The CISCO2811-DC Cisco Systems 2811 Services Router is a high-performance router that is designed to provide advanced security features to protect networks from a wide range of threats. Some of the key advanced security features of the CISCO2811-DC include:
- Firewall: The CISCO2811-DC includes an advanced firewall that can be configured to block unauthorized access to the network and protect against a wide range of threats, including hacking, malware, and denial of service attacks.
- VPN: The CISCO2811-DC supports virtual private networks (VPNs) that allow users to securely access the network from remote locations. This feature can be used to protect sensitive data and ensure that only authorized users can access the network.
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS): The CISCO2811-DC includes an IPS that can detect and prevent a wide range of network-based attacks, including viruses, worms, and Trojans. This feature can also be configured to block specific types of traffic, such as spam or malicious traffic.
- Content Filtering: The CISCO2811-DC can be configured to block access to specific websites or types of content, such as adult content or malicious websites. This feature can help to protect users from potential threats and can be used to enforce company policies.
- Secure Communications: The CISCO2811-DC supports a range of secure communications protocols, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS), which can be used to encrypt data as it travels across the network. This feature can help to protect sensitive data from being intercepted or stolen.
Network management and monitoring of the CISCO2811-DC Cisco Systems 2811 Services Router involves monitoring and managing the performance and health of the network device, including its various components such as the CPU, memory, and interfaces. This is done using a variety of tools and techniques, including network management software, command-line interfaces, and remote management protocols.
One of the key components of network management and monitoring is the ability to monitor the performance of the router and its various components. This can include monitoring CPU and memory usage, network interfaces, and the various services that are running on the router. This information can be used to identify bottlenecks and other performance issues, and to take corrective action to improve the overall performance of the network.
Another important aspect of network management and monitoring is the ability to manage and configure the router and its various components. This can include configuring network interfaces, setting up routing protocols, and managing the various services that are running on the router. This can be done using a variety of tools and techniques, including web-based interfaces, command-line interfaces, and remote management protocols.
Additionally, monitoring the security of the CISCO2811-DC Cisco Systems 2811 Services Router is essential as it helps to identify and prevent malicious activity and protect the network from potential threats. This includes monitoring firewall rules, intrusion detection systems, and VPN connections.Router Configuration and Management
Router configuration and management of the CISCO2811-DC Cisco Systems 2811 Services Router involves setting up and maintaining the various settings and parameters of the router to ensure optimal performance and security of the network. This can be done using a variety of tools and techniques, including command-line interfaces, web-based interfaces, and remote management protocols.
One of the key components of router configuration and management is the ability to configure the network interfaces on the router. This can include setting up IP addresses, subnet masks, and other network parameters for each interface, as well as configuring routing protocols and other services that are running on the router. This can be done using the command-line interface (CLI) or a web-based interface, such as Cisco's web-based Device Manager (WDM).
Another important aspect of router configuration and management is the ability to configure and manage the security settings on the router. This can include setting up firewall rules, configuring access control lists (ACLs), and configuring VPNs to secure remote access to the network. This can be done using the CLI or web-based interfaces, as well as using Cisco's Security Device Manager (SDM) for more advanced security management.
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number CISCO2811-DC
- Brand Name Cisco
- Total Number of Ports 2
- USB Yes
- Management Port Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 9
- Expansion Slot Type AIM
- Expansion Slot Type NME
- Expansion Slot Type PVDM
Network & Communication
- Network Technology 10/100Base-TX
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Standard Memory 256 MB
- Maximum Memory 760 MB
- Memory Technology DRAM
- Flash Memory 64 MB
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CISCO2811-DC at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.