Network Module and Service Module options
The CISCO2821-DC Cisco 2821 Integrated Services Router offers several options for network and service modules to provide additional functionality and connectivity for various types of networks.
The Network Module options available for the CISCO2821-DC include:
- WIC-1DSU-T1: Provides a T1/Fractional T1 interface for digital leased line connections
- WIC-1DSU-T1-V2: Provides a T1/Fractional T1 interface for digital leased line connections with support for advanced features such as PPP multilink and ISDN
- WIC-1T: Provides one serial interface for WAN connections
- WIC-2T: Provides two serial interfaces for WAN connections
- VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1: Provides two T1/E1 interfaces for WAN connections
The Service Module options available for the CISCO2821-DC include:
- AIM-VPN/EPII-PLUS: Provides VPN functionality for secure remote access and connectivity
- AIM-VPN/SSL-2: Provides VPN functionality for secure remote access and connectivity
- AIM-VPN/SSL-3: Provides VPN functionality for secure remote access and connectivity
- AIM-ATM: Provides ATM functionality for WAN connectivity
- PVDM2-64: Provides additional DSP resources for voice and video applications
These network and service modules can be added to the CISCO2821-DC to provide additional functionality and connectivity for various types of networks, depending on the specific needs of the organization.
Power and environmental requirements
The CISCO2821-DC Cisco 2821 Integrated Services Router has the following power and environmental requirements:
- The router requires a DC power supply with a voltage range of 18-36 VDC.
- It also supports an AC power supply with a voltage range of 100-240 VAC and a frequency range of 47-63 Hz.
- The power consumption of the router is 135 watts maximum.
- The router should be operated in an environment with a temperature range of 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C) with a maximum humidity of 95% non-condensing.
- It should be stored in an environment with a temperature range of -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C) and a maximum humidity of 95% non-condensing.
- The router should be operated at an altitude of up to 13,123 feet (4,000 meters).
- It should be kept in a location that is free from dust, moisture, and other contaminants.
- It should be placed in a location that is well-ventilated and has adequate air circulation.
It's worth noting that the above information is based on the standard configuration and that additional devices connected to the router could affect its power and environmental requirements.
Management and monitoring tools
The CISCO2821-DC Cisco 2821 Integrated Services 4 Ports Router has several management and monitoring tools that can be used to manage and monitor the router's performance and configuration. Some of these tools include:
- Cisco IOS Software: This is the operating system that powers the CISCO2821-DC router. It provides a command-line interface (CLI) that can be used to configure and manage the router.
- Cisco Network Assistant (CNA): CNA is a web-based tool that simplifies network management by providing a single point of management for multiple Cisco devices. It allows you to configure and monitor the router, as well as troubleshoot issues.
- Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP): CCP is another web-based tool that can be used to configure and manage the CISCO2821-DC router. It provides a graphical user interface that makes it easy to configure the router's settings.
- Cisco Security Manager: This tool can be used to manage and monitor the router's security features, such as firewall and VPN settings.
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure: This tool provides centralized management and monitoring for multiple Cisco devices, including the CISCO2821-DC router. It allows you to view real-time performance statistics, troubleshoot issues, and configure the router's settings.
- Cisco Smart Net Total Care: This is a service that provides proactive monitoring and support for Cisco devices, including the CISCO2821-DC router. It can help you to identify and resolve issues quickly.
All of these tools can be used to manage and monitor the CISCO2821-DC Cisco 2821 Integrated Services 4 Ports Router to ensure that it is running optimally and to resolve any issues that may arise.
Key Feature about this Cisco CISCO2821-DC
- Manufacturer Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# CISCO2821-DC
- Product Series 2800
- Product Model 2821
- Product Name 2821 Integrated Services Router
- Product Type Router
Interfaces/Ports of Cisco 2800 Series Router
- Total Number of Ports 4
- Management Port Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
I/O Expansions of Cisco 4 Ports Router
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 11
- Expansion Slot Type -
Network & Communication of Cisco Router
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Standard Memory 256 MB
- Redundant Power Supply Supported Yes
Dimension and Weight
- Compatible Rack Unit 2U
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Height 3.5 Inch
- Width 17.3 Inch
- Depth 16.4 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 25 lbs
Please contact us over the phone or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the estimated time of arrival for any "lead time required" item.
Routers lead the line as the first line of network security in homes and offices. It prevents intrusion into a network while creating a firewall to provide the highest level of security on several network types. They are the best ways of keeping computer systems, network systems, and information contained in them safe from intrusion.
A router is designed to be more capable than several other network devices such as hubs or switches that can only carry out basic network functions. For instance, a hub only transfers data between network devices without analyzing or doing anything with those data. On the other hand, routers are able to analyze data sent between network devices. They can change the packaging of such data and send it over to a different network.
Routers are the perfect devices to share an internet connection between multiple computers in home networks. A router typically connects to the modem using a network cable. Router networking occurs via a WAN port or the internet. There are also wireless routers that connect to devices using different wireless standards.
The hardware inside these routers allows them to cope with several network use at the same time. Many of these routers come with dual-core and quad-core processors. These processor options allow them to handle lots of data more effectively. Users can use their Wi-Fi routers for activities such as video streaming, online gaming, data backups, and more. Even while carrying out those operations, the routers perform at the highest levels.
Users will get routers that broadcast wireless signals over two frequencies (for dual-band) or more (for tri-band and others). These routers run at frequencies that can cover a wide expanse of area. They are not congested and are perfect for office buildings, homes, and large enterprises. Clients will find routers that emit their signals between 2.4 GHz and 5GHz.
Built-in Security Features
These router networking devices also come with security features such as device quarantine, firmware updates, automatic updates, and more. The features allow them to provide network-level protection against attacks. With these features, cybercriminals will be unable to infiltrate home networks.
Types of Routers
There are several types of routers that users can benefit from. Some of them include:
- Core Routers. These are the types used by Internet Service Providers. They are the fastest and most powerful types. They sit at the center of the internet and forward data through the main fiber Optics.
- Wireless Routers. These work in a similar manner as a home or business LAN. However, they give room for better mobility for laptops, tablets, and other portable devices. These types offer transmission over short distances.
- Enterprise Routers. These are the types employed by large companies. Organizations use enterprise routers to connect their networks to these core routers.
- Branch Routers. These types connect an enterprise's remote offices to its Wide Area Network (WAN). They come with improved features such as wireless LAN management, time-division multiplexing, WAN acceleration, and more.
- Edge Routers. These are the most commonly used types in homes and small businesses. They are low-capacity devices that connect to the public internet or private WAN, or external LAN.
- Logical Routers. They function similarly to hardware to create several network routes.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CISCO2821-DC at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Router
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.