Deployment and Configuration of the CISCO3925/K9
The Cisco 3925 ISR Router (CISCO3925/K9) is a high-performance router that is designed for deployment in enterprise networks. The router is easy to deploy and configure, and can be used to create a wide range of network topologies.
Here are some steps for deploying and configuring the CISCO3925/K9:
- Unpack the router and check the contents: Make sure that all components are included in the package and that there is no visible damage to the hardware.
- Connect the router to the power source: Connect the power cord to the router and plug it into a power outlet. Turn on the power switch to power up the router.
- Connect the router to the network: Connect the Ethernet cables to the router's Ethernet ports. Connect one cable to the router's WAN port and the other cable to the LAN port.
- Configure the IP address of the router: Open a web browser and enter the default IP address of the router (192.168.1.1) in the address bar. Log in to the router's web interface using the default username and password.
- Configure the WAN settings: Go to the WAN settings page and configure the router's WAN IP address, subnet mask, gateway, and DNS settings.
- Configure the LAN settings: Go to the LAN settings page and configure the router's LAN IP address, subnet mask, and DHCP settings.
- Configure the wireless settings: Go to the wireless settings page and configure the router's wireless network name (SSID), security settings, and wireless channel.
- Configure the firewall and security settings: Go to the firewall and security settings page and configure the router's firewall and security settings.
- Save and apply the configuration: Once all the settings are configured, click on the save button to apply the configuration.
- Test the connectivity: Test the connectivity by pinging the router's IP address from a computer connected to the LAN.
Licensing and Subscription Options
The Cisco 3925 ISR Router (CISCO3925/K9) offers a variety of licensing and subscription options to meet the needs of different customers and deployment scenarios. Some of the key options include:
- Cisco IOS Software Licensing: This is the basic license required to run the Cisco 3925 ISR Router. It includes the Cisco IOS Software and the feature set that is included with the router at the time of purchase. Customers can purchase additional feature sets as needed.
- Security Licenses: The Cisco 3925 ISR Router supports a variety of security features such as Firewall, VPN, and Intrusion Prevention. Customers can purchase these licenses separately or in a bundle.
- Application Experience (AX) Licenses: The Cisco 3925 ISR Router supports advanced features such as Application Visibility and Control (AVC), Quality of Service (QoS), and WAN optimization. These features require separate AX licenses.
- Services Subscription: This is a recurring subscription that provides access to software updates, technical support, and other services. The subscription is valid for one year and can be renewed annually.
- Smart Net Total Care: This is a comprehensive service that provides access to software updates, technical support, and hardware replacement. It also includes proactive monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Smart Software Support: This is a service that provides access to software updates, technical support, and online resources.
- Smart Software Support with Smart Software Manager: This service includes all of the features of Smart Software Support and also allows customers to manage their licenses and subscriptions through a web-based portal.
Technical Specifications and Hardware Components
The Cisco 3925 Integrated Services Router (CISCO3925/K9) is a high-performance router that offers a wide range of features and capabilities. The following are some of the key technical specifications and hardware components of the CISCO3925/K9:
- Processor: The CISCO3925/K9 is powered by a Dual-Core 2.4 GHz Intel Xeon E5-2600 processor, providing high-performance routing and processing capabilities.
- Memory: The router comes with 4 GB of DRAM, which can be expanded to 32 GB of DRAM, providing ample memory for large routing tables, VPNs, and other features.
- Flash Memory: The CISCO3925/K9 has 8 GB of flash memory for storing the Cisco IOS software and any other data.
- Ethernet Ports: The router has 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports, which support 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds and can be configured for LAN or WAN connectivity.
- WAN Interface Card (WIC) Slots: The CISCO3925/K9 has 2 WIC slots, which can be used to add additional WAN interface cards to support various WAN technologies, such as T1/E1, serial, and ISDN.
- Voice Interface Card (VIC) Slots: The CISCO3925/K9 has 2 VIC slots, which can be used to add additional voice interface cards to support various voice protocols, such as VoIP, H.323, and SIP.
- Security: The CISCO3925/K9 supports a wide range of security features, including firewall, VPN, and intrusion prevention, to protect the network from cyber threats.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The CISCO3925/K9 supports advanced QoS features, such as traffic shaping, congestion management, and prioritization, to ensure that critical applications have the bandwidth they need.
- Power Supply: The CISCO3925/K9 comes with a power supply that supports 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz input and can supply 1000W maximum power.
- Dimensions: The CISCO3925/K9 has dimensions of 440mm x 430mm x 43.2mm, making it a compact and easy-to-install router.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: CISCO3925/K9
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Product Series: 3900
- Product Model: 3925
- Product Name: 3925 Integrated Services Router
- Product Type: Router
- Total Number of Ports: 3
- USB: Yes
- Management Port: Yes
- Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports: 3
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 15
- Expansion Slot Type: HWIC
- Expansion Slot Type: PVDM
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP (mini-GBIC)
Network & Communication
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Standard Memory: 1 GB
- Maximum Memory: 2 GB
- Memory Technology: DRAM
- Flash Memory: 256 MB
- Memory Card Supported: CompactFlash (CF) Card
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply: Yes
Routers lead the line as the first line of network security in homes and offices. It prevents intrusion into a network while creating a firewall to provide the highest level of security on several network types. They are the best ways of keeping computer systems, network systems, and information contained in them safe from intrusion.
A router is designed to be more capable than several other network devices such as hubs or switches that can only carry out basic network functions. For instance, a hub only transfers data between network devices without analyzing or doing anything with those data. On the other hand, routers are able to analyze data sent between network devices. They can change the packaging of such data and send it over to a different network.
Routers are the perfect devices to share an internet connection between multiple computers in home networks. A router typically connects to the modem using a network cable. Router networking occurs via a WAN port or the internet. There are also wireless routers that connect to devices using different wireless standards.
The hardware inside these routers allows them to cope with several network use at the same time. Many of these routers come with dual-core and quad-core processors. These processor options allow them to handle lots of data more effectively. Users can use their Wi-Fi routers for activities such as video streaming, online gaming, data backups, and more. Even while carrying out those operations, the routers perform at the highest levels.
Users will get routers that broadcast wireless signals over two frequencies (for dual-band) or more (for tri-band and others). These routers run at frequencies that can cover a wide expanse of area. They are not congested and are perfect for office buildings, homes, and large enterprises. Clients will find routers that emit their signals between 2.4 GHz and 5GHz.
Built-in Security Features
These router networking devices also come with security features such as device quarantine, firmware updates, automatic updates, and more. The features allow them to provide network-level protection against attacks. With these features, cybercriminals will be unable to infiltrate home networks.
Types of Routers
There are several types of routers that users can benefit from. Some of them include:
- Core Routers. These are the types used by Internet Service Providers. They are the fastest and most powerful types. They sit at the center of the internet and forward data through the main fiber Optics.
- Wireless Routers. These work in a similar manner as a home or business LAN. However, they give room for better mobility for laptops, tablets, and other portable devices. These types offer transmission over short distances.
- Enterprise Routers. These are the types employed by large companies. Organizations use enterprise routers to connect their networks to these core routers.
- Branch Routers. These types connect an enterprise's remote offices to its Wide Area Network (WAN). They come with improved features such as wireless LAN management, time-division multiplexing, WAN acceleration, and more.
- Edge Routers. These are the most commonly used types in homes and small businesses. They are low-capacity devices that connect to the public internet or private WAN, or external LAN.
- Logical Routers. They function similarly to hardware to create several network routes.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CISCO3925/K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.