YGW92 Dell OCE14102-UX-D 10GBE Dual Port PCI-E 3.0 X8 Converged Network Adapter.
About New Bulk Pack Products
Controller - Converged Network Adapter
Need help consolidating your IT setups? Then you ought to be in the market for the best CNA card that seamlessly connects to the server and performs all the work that it is required to.
Here at ALLHDD, our job is to give you the best options and fair prices you require to purchase a Converged Network Adapter or network adapter. Read more to find out the best CNA card and gain access to all the knowledge you need to have when picking out a network adapter for optimal performance.
If you like this product, then be sure to check out similar products in other categories as well.
What is a CNA card and why is it so important?
A CNA card (also known as a Converged Network Adapter or a Converged Network Interface Controller) is a device that is responsible for a computer's input and output and merges the functionality of a network interface controller and a Host Bus Adapter.
Converged Network Adapters are so important because they merge IT setups by connecting servers to an FC-based SAN or an Ethernet based LAN. This is achieved through the PCIe interface.
Why do you need a Converged Network Adapter?
- Connectivity: A CNA card enables the computer to connect with another computer, server, or networking device with the help of LAN connectivity.
- Speed: With a Converged Network Adapter, a user can easily see improved levels of consolidation in virtualized systems.
- A CNA card reduces the total amount of network interface cards, Host Bus Adapters, and cables required, as it intersects both LAN and SAN traffic on one mezzanine card.
- A CNA card can lead to significant reductions in the total cost of ownership. (TCO).
- A Converged Network Adapter offloads the Fiber Channel Over Ethernet (FCOE) protocol process. By doing so, a CNA card easily relieves the server CPU resources from the burden of having to complete that task.
- With a CNA card, you do not need to have so many adapters, cables, switch ports, and PCI express slots on the server.
- A CNA card supports 10 Gigabit enhanced Ethernet, meaning that it improves the performance of the network carrying both the network and storage traffic.
- A Converged Network Adapter comes with switches dedicated to supporting the Fiber Channel Over Ethernet (FCOE) capacity on their Ethernet ports.
Types of CNA cards
- 10 Gigabit: These Converged Network Adapters support 10 GBEE (Gigabit Enhanced Ethernet), which are used to foster layer 2 and layer 3 networking in instances of high-speed network applications and solutions.
Our range of 10 Gigabit Converged Network Adapters is available for purchase, and we guarantee to provide you with the high-performance functionalities you need.
Why choose ALLHDD?
At ALLHDD, it is never only about closing the sale. We strive to provide each user with valuable information and quality products that they can rely on to deliver credible solutions to their specific needs.
Our attitude and approach to our work ethic make shopping with us a pleasurable experience - one that you will want to encounter over and over again.
Our store is run by a team of professionals who make the complicated buying process miles easier by breaking down complex information into simple information that is digestible and easy to read. Our prices remain unrivaled, as we strive to bring you the best value for every dollar you spend. Shop with us today for an unrivaled customer experience.