Key Features of IP Phone
The CP-7965G-CCME Cisco 7965G Unified IP Phone has several key features, including:
- High-resolution color display: The phone has a graphical 2.8-inch color display that makes it easy to navigate through menus, view call information, and access voicemail messages.
- Wideband audio: The phone supports wideband audio, which delivers high-quality, natural-sounding audio.
- VoIP Protocols: The phone supports popular voice-over-IP (VoIP) protocols, such as SCCP, SIP, and SRTP, which make it easy to integrate with a variety of IP telephony environments.
- Gigabit Ethernet: The phone has a Gigabit Ethernet interface, which provides high-speed data transfer for fast and reliable IP communication.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support: The phone is designed to work with PoE-enabled networks, which eliminates the need for a separate power supply and reduces cable clutter.
- Multiple lines: The phone supports up to 6 lines, which makes it ideal for use in busy office environments.
- Rich media and collaboration: The phone includes built-in support for Cisco Unified Communication's rich media and collaboration features, such as video and web conferencing, which can help to enhance team collaboration and productivity.
Video Conferencing and Collaboration
Video Conferencing and Collaboration is a feature provided by the CP-7965G-CCME Cisco 7965G Unified IP Phone. It allows users to conduct face-to-face video calls and collaborate with their colleagues,
Managing Contacts and Directories
The CP-7965G-CCME Cisco 7965G Unified IP Phone has a built-in contact directory and call management features. Here is a step-by-step guide to managing contacts and directories:
- Adding a Contact: To add a new contact, press the "Contacts" button on the phone screen, select "New Contact", and enter the contact information including name, phone number, and email address.
- Importing Contacts: The phone can also import contacts from a .CSV file or a network directory. To import contacts, select "Import Contacts" from the "Contacts" menu and follow the prompts.
- Editing Contacts: To edit an existing contact, select the contact from the "Contacts" list and press "Edit". Make the necessary changes and save them.
- Deleting Contacts: To delete a contact, select the contact from the "Contacts" list and press "Delete".
- Searching Contacts: To search for a specific contact, enter the name in the search bar on the "Contacts" screen. The phone will display a list of matching contacts.
- Directories: The phone also has access to corporate directories and personal directories. To access these directories, press the "Directory" button on the phone screen and select the directory you want to access.
General Information CP-7965G-CCME Cisco 7965G Unified IP Phone
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- MPN: CP-7965G-CCME
- Brand Name Cisco
- Product Line Unified
- Product Series 7900
- Product Model 7965G
- Product Name 7965G Unified IP Phone
- Product Type IP Phone
- SKU: CP-7965G-CCME
- IP Phone Technology VoIP
- Total Number of Phone Lines 6
- Voice Codec iLBC
- Voice Codec G.722
- Voice Codec G.729ab
- Voice Codec G.729a
- Voice Codec G.711a
- Voice Codec G.711u
- Display & Graphics
- Screen Type LCD
- Display Color Color
- Screen Size 5"
- Screen Resolution 320 x 240
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
Management & Protocols
- Communication Protocols SCCP
- Communication Protocols SIP
Dimension and Weight
- Height 8 Inch
- Width 10.5 Inch
- Depth 6 Inch
- Weight 3.5 LBS
About Refurbished Products
Telephony technology deals with the interaction between two or parties that are physically distant. The interaction often involves electronic voice communication, videoconferencing, text messages, and faxing. Telephony has now evolved into the internet sphere, allowing users to communicate via IP (Internet Protocol) networks. This is done at lower costs than the traditional telephonic systems. IP telephonic systems can be found on a host of computing devices such as PCs, desktop computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Users need to invest in reliable, scalable, and robust telephony equipment to help meet enterprise needs. Every business needs to constantly communicate with employees, suppliers, and customers for improved business performance. There are a series of smart features of available telephony equipment that users can benefit from. These include real-time telephone calls, video conferencing, privacy protection, faxing, instant messaging, and more.
These high-end technologies are ideal for several organizations that require an improved approach to their telephony networking. That way, they can be sure of maximizing business mobility and continuity.
Several types of office phone systems are available to be employed by users. These phone systems run on different technology platforms. They can make use of VoIP, PBX, or analog. A user's telephone system choice will depend on the extensions, business applications, wiring, and budget. There are three major types that users can choose from, and they include KSU, PBX, and VoIP.
KSU (Key System Unit)
The Key System Unit is a multi-line telephony system that performs under a central control device. Present key system units now offer users with advanced features for businesses with up to 75 employees. These types of systems are often known as a hybrid telephone system. They incorporate the features of both key and PBX systems, offering improved efficiency. A great advantage of key systems is that the users can expand them as the business expands, and more employees are available.
PBX (Private Branch Exchange)
Larger businesses employ these types of telephony systems. They can accommodate well over 75 employees, and they have several advanced features standard on them. These systems offer increased flexibility, which allows them to be used for complex operations in business environments. Their flexibility and customizable features ensure that they offer good value for money.
VoIP (Voice over IP)
This type is the latest telephonic system that allows businesses to connect in different locations. These locations can be within a locale or other places in the world. VoIP telephony equipment works by sending voice calls via the internet without the need for traditional telephones.
VoIP technology enables businesses to communicate with remote workers and branch offices. That is, users can place and receive calls anywhere in the world with the same number. The traditional VoIP technology allows companies to own and manage the telephony equipment themselves. On the other hand, the hosted VoIP system is controlled by a service provider.Cloud-based telephony equipment manages and maintains a company's communication, relieving the IT department of such duties. That way, it frees up time and allows employees to focus on other important tasks.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CP-7965G-CCME at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.