Video and Audio Quality
The CTS-INTP-C40-WC-K9 Cisco TelePresence Video Conferencing Kit is designed to deliver high-quality video and audio for a seamless and immersive video conferencing experience. The system features a full-HD camera with a wide field of view and advanced image processing capabilities that provide clear and detailed video images.
The device also includes a high-quality speaker and microphone system that provides clear and natural audio for clear communication during video conferences. The system also supports noise suppression and echo cancellation technologies that help to reduce background noise and improve audio quality.
The CTS-INTP-C40-WC-K9 also supports high-definition video codecs, such as H.264 and H.265, which help to provide smooth and seamless video with low latency. The system also supports multiple video resolutions and frame rates, allowing organizations to choose the best video quality for their needs.
Network Connectivity and Security
The CTS-INTP-C40-WC-K9 Cisco TelePresence Video Conferencing Kit provides secure and reliable network connectivity for seamless video conferencing. The system is designed to be easy to set up and integrate into an organization's existing network infrastructure.
The device supports a wide range of network protocols and interfaces, including Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi, making it easy to connect to a variety of networks. The system also supports quality of service (QoS) mechanisms that help to ensure that video and audio traffic is prioritized and delivered with low latency and jitter.
In terms of security, the CTS-INTP-C40-WC-K9 provides robust security features to protect against unauthorized access and data theft. The device supports encryption for video and audio traffic, helping to prevent eavesdropping and protect confidential information during video conferences.
The system also integrates with Cisco's security solutions, such as the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) and the Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD), to provide comprehensive network security and protect against threats such as malware and network attacks.
Frequently Asked Questions and Troubleshooting
The CTS-INTP-C40-WC-K9 Cisco TelePresence Video Conferencing Kit is a highly advanced video conferencing solution that provides seamless and immersive communication and collaboration. However, like any technology, there may be some questions or issues that users encounter when using the system.
Some frequently asked questions about the CTS-INTP-C40-WC-K9 include:
- How do I set up the device for the first time?
- What network requirements does the system have?
- How do I join a video conference using the CTS-INTP-C40-WC-K9?
- What is the maximum number of participants that can join a video conference using the device?
- What video codecs and protocols does the system support?
For troubleshooting purposes, the CTS-INTP-C40-WC-K9 comes with a comprehensive user manual that provides step-by-step instructions for setting up and using the system. The manual also includes troubleshooting guides for common issues, such as connectivity problems, poor video quality, and audio issues.
Additionally, organizations can access online support resources and contact Cisco's technical support team for assistance with more complex issues.
General Information about this Cisco CTS-INTP-C40-WC-K9
- Manufacturer : Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# CTS-INTP-C40-WC-K9
- Product Line TelePresence
- Product Model Codec C40
- Product Name TelePresence Codec C40 Integrator Pack Web Conference Equipment
- Product Type Web Conference Appliance
Technical Information of Cisco TelePresence
- Network Gigabit Ethernet
- Interoperability Standards SIP
- Interoperability Standards H.323
- Video Bridging Point-to-Point
- Camera 1/3" CMOS
- Digital Video Standards UXGA
- Digital Video Standards XGA
- Digital Video Standards SVGA
- Digital Video Standards VGA
- Digital Video Standards WXGA+
- Digital Video Standards WSXGA+
- Digital Video Standards WUXGA
- Digital Video Standards SXGA
- Digital Video Standards WXGA
- Analog Video Standards NTSC
- Analog Video Standards PAL
- Video Resolution 720 x 576
- Video Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Video Resolution 1280 x 720
- Video Resolution 720 x 480
- Video Resolution 640 x 480
- Video Resolution 1600 x 1200
- Video Resolution 1024 x 576
- Video Resolution 704 x 576 4CIF
- Video Resolution 768 x 448
- Video Resolution 576 x 448
- Video Resolution 512 x 288
- Video Resolution 352 x 288 CIF
- Video Resolution 176 x 144 QCIF
- Video Resolution 1366 x 768
- Video Resolution 1360 x 768
- Video Resolution 1280 x 800
- Video Resolution 1280 x 960
- Video Resolution 1280 x 768
- Video Resolution 1440 x 900
- Video Resolution 1680 x 1050
- Video Resolution 1920 x 1200
- Video Resolution 800 x 600
- Video Resolution 1024 x 768
- Video Resolution 1280 x 1024
- Frame Rate 60 fps
- Video Encoding H.261
- Video Encoding H.239
- Video Encoding H.264
- Video Encoding H.263+
- Video Encoding H.263
- Audio Encoding G.722.1
- Audio Encoding G.722
- Audio Encoding G.711
Interfaces/Ports for Web Conference Equipment
- Host Interface USB
- Interfaces/Ports 1 x DVI-I Digital Video In
- Interfaces/Ports 2 x HDMI Digital Audio/Video In
- Interfaces/Ports 1 x BNC S-Video In
- Interfaces/Ports 1 x HDMI Digital Audio/Video Out
- Interfaces/Ports 1 x DVI-I Digital Video Out
- Interfaces/Ports 2 x XLR Microphone
- Interfaces/Ports 1 x RS-232 Serial
- Interfaces/Ports 2 x RJ-45 Network
- Interfaces/Ports 2 x RCA Stereo Audio Line Out
- Interfaces/Ports 1 x HDMI Digital Audio/Video In
- Interfaces/Ports 2 x RCA Stereo Audio Line In
Performance of TelePresence Codec C40
- Data Transfer Rate 6 Mbps @ H.323
- Data Transfer Rate 6 Mbps @ SIP
- Data Transfer Rate 10 Mbps
- Package Contents
- TelePresence Codec C40 Integrator Pack Web Conference Equipment
- Wireless Remote Control
- Rack Mounting Ears
- LAN Cable
- Power Cable
- 12x Zoom Camera
- Native 16:9 Widescreen
- Advanced Screen Layouts
- Intelligent Video Management
- Local Auto Layout
- CD-Quality 20KHz Mono and Stereo
- Two separate acoustic echo cancellers
- 2-port Audio mixer
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Automatic Noise Reduction
- Active lip synchronization
- 4-way SIP/H.323 MultiSite. Resolution up to w576p30
- Full individual audio and video transcoding
- Individual layouts in multisite CP (takes out SelfView)
- H.323/SIP/VoIP in the same conference
- Support for Presentation (H.239/BFCP) from any participant at resolutions up to WXGAp30
- Best Impression (Automatic CP Layouts)
- H.264, Encryption, Dual Stream from any site
- IP Down speeding
- Dial in/Dial out
- Additional telephone call
- Conference rates up to 10 Mbps
- IP Network Features
- DNS lookup for service configuration
- Differentiated Services (QoS)
- IP adaptive bandwidth management (including flow control)
- Auto gatekeeper discovery
- Dynamic play out and lip-sync buffering
- H.245 DTMF tones in H.323
- Date and Time support via NTP
- Packet Loss based Down speeding
- URI Dialing
- 802.1x Network authentication
- Clear Path
- Directive 2006/95/EC (Low-Voltage Directive) - Standard EN 60950-1
- Directive 2004/108/EC (EMC Directive) - Standard EN 55022, Class B - Standard EN 55024 - Standard EN 61000-3-2/-3-3
- Approved according to UL 60950-1 and CSA 60950-1-07
- Complies with FCC15B Class B
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CTS-INTP-C40-WC-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.