Product Overview is a section that provides a general overview of the product, including its main features, purpose, and benefits. In the case of the Dell 32GB 1X32GB 2133MHZ PC4-17000 Cl15 Quad Rank Ecc Registered Load Reduced 1.2v DDR4 SDRAM 288-Pin Memory, the product overview would likely include information such as:
- This is a 32GB memory module for use in Dell systems
- The memory is DDR4 SDRAM, which is the latest generation of memory technology and offers faster speeds and improved power efficiency compared to DDR3 SDRAM.
- It operates at a speed of 2133 MHz and has a PC4-17000 rating, which means it can transfer data at a rate of 17000 million transfers per second.
- It is quad rank, which means it has four sets of memory banks for increased capacity and performance.
- It has Error Correction Code (ECC) which helps detect and correct errors in data as it's being processed, ensuring data integrity and stability.
- It is load reduced, which means it uses less power than standard memory modules.
- The voltage is 1.2v and it has 288-pin configuration which is standard for DDR4 memory.
This section gives the customer a general idea of what the product is, what it can do and what are the advantages of the product over similar products on the market.
Benefits of DDR4 SDRAM Technology
DDR4 SDRAM (Double Data Rate 4 Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory) is the latest generation of memory technology that offers several benefits over previous generations of memory, such as DDR3 SDRAM. Some of the key benefits of DDR4 SDRAM technology include:
- Increased speed: DDR4 memory operates at faster speeds than DDR3 memory, which allows for faster data transfer and improved performance in applications that require a lot of memory.
- Improved power efficiency: DDR4 memory uses less power than DDR3 memory, which can help reduce energy costs and prolong the life of the memory module.
- Increased capacity: DDR4 memory is available in larger capacities than DDR3 memory, which allows for more data to be stored on a single module.
- Enhanced data integrity: DDR4 memory includes Error Correction Code (ECC) which helps detect and correct errors in data as it's being processed, ensuring data integrity and stability.
- Better thermal performance: DDR4 memory is designed to operate at a lower voltage than DDR3 memory, which can help reduce heat and improve thermal performance.
- improved reliability: DDR4 memory has a higher endurance than DDR3 memory, which means it can withstand more read/write cycles before failure.
Compatibility refers to the ability of a product to work with other products or systems. In the case of the Dell 32GB 1X32GB 2133MHZ PC4-17000 Cl15 Quad Rank Ecc Registered Load Reduced 1.2v DDR4 SDRAM 288-Pin Memory, compatibility would refer to the ability of the memory module to work with Dell systems.
To ensure compatibility, it's important to check the system's specifications and make sure that the memory module meets the requirements for the system.
Some of the factors to consider when checking compatibility include:
- Capacity: Make sure that the memory module has the same capacity or greater than the system currently has.
- Speed: Make sure that the memory module has the same speed or greater than the system currently has.
- Voltage: Make sure that the memory module has the same voltage as the system currently has.
- Pin configuration: Make sure that the memory module has the same pin configuration as the system currently has.
- Memory Type: Make sure that the system support DDR4 memory type and it's not DDR3 or DDR2
- Rank and ECC: Make sure that the memory module has the same rank and ECC as the system currently has.
It's also important to check the system documentation or consult with the manufacturer to ensure compatibility. When in doubt, it's always a good idea to consult with the manufacturer or a technical support representative to ensure that the memory module is compatible with the system.
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Manufacturer part number: 0MMRR9
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- Sub-Type: PC4-17000
- Product name: 32gb ddr4 sdram memory module
- Storage capacity: 32gb
- Memory technology: ddr4 sdram
- Number of modules: 1 x 32gb
- Bus speed: 2133mhz ddr4-2133/pc4-17000
- Data integrity check: ecc
- Signal processing: load reduced
- Cas latency timings: cl15
- Rank features: quad rank
- Voltage: 1.2v
- Form factor: 288-pin lrdimm
About New Bulk Pack Products
Huge server rooms and vast business centers are the way to the modern world but have you ever wondered how to speed things up? The faster data loading speeds and transfer rates can only be achieved with the modernly designed RAMs or memory modules. SDRAMs are a way to deal with the ballooning up networking needs and data access issues! We, at ALLHDD, got you covered with the PC4 17000 RAM featuring the ECC certified memory modules with a bandwidth of 4GB to 768GB. Here's what you need to know further about the PC4 17000 memory modules for your Proliant servers.
PC4 17000 Has The Unmatchable Latency!
Latency refers to the memory timings, which can be regarded as the breakdown of how fast the RAM can load data and access it from the hard drive. Memory timings measure the nanosecond unit and are symbolized as CL.
Thus, the higher the clock speed, the lower will be the Latency, as in the case of PC4 17000. In simpler terms, the DDR3 memory modules were operating on the CL11, which utilizes 13.75 nanoseconds while reading the data. On the flipside, PC4-17000 DDR4 runs on the CL15, making them use the 14.06 seconds to complete a read or task.
Dual Rank Vs. Single Rank DIMM PC4-17000 Memory Modules
The memory modules are being judged by the DIMMs as well. It's noteworthy to check whether the RAM is loaded with a suitable number of RANKs. Each channel must be loaded with the appropriate number of channels for optimal performance and extreme durability. Most commonly, the dual-ranked DIMMs serve the purpose in most of the systems. For instance, the dual-rank DIMMs can increase the performance by 7% compared to the single-rank DIMMs.
We, at ALLHDD, have covered the range of 16GB, 24GB, 32GB, 64GB, and 96GB RAMs with the single rank and dual rank channel memory. Not just this, but a little upgrade from both of these ranks is the Quad-Rank channel memory. ALLHDD also brought you the 128GB, 192GB, 256GB, and 384GB PC4-17000 RAMs with the quad-rank support in some models.
RDIMMs Support Faster Run Rate:
The main difference between the RDIMMs and LRDIMMs for the tech-savvies lies in the speed and Latency! The higher memory density calls for the LRDIMMs, while on the flip side, the higher rate with low Latency can be regulated via the RDIMMs. Also, the RDIMMs memory modules run faster than the previous generation RAMs and their similar companion, i.e., LRDIMMs. The reason being the clock signals and command/address buffered without any hassle.
Some models of PC4 17000 are also 288-pin LRDIMM in the 12GB and 512GB category. The LRDIMMs have their perks in terms of DRAM capacity. The data bits are buffered in the data buffers, maximizing the data transfer speeds.
Why Buy From ALLHDD?ALLHDD brought you the immense choice in the DDR4 PC4-17000 category in almost all the bandwidths to help you get the right deal. We have products ranging from 4GB to 768GB with ECC certification, LRDIMMs, RDIMMs, and 288-pin nodule capacity. Many products are factory sealed with 3 to 5 years of the warranty period from the manufacturer. You can also claim a 2.5% discount for most of the high-performing Dual-rank or Quad-rank memory modules for Proliant servers.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.