General Information about this Dell 210-ABOF
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Part Number or SKU# 210-ABOF
- Device Type: Switch 24 Ports L3 Managed Stackable
Technical Information of Dell Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 1u
- Sub type: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 24 X 10/100/1000 + 2 X 10 Gigabit Sfp+ + 2 X Combo Gigabit SFP
- Power Over Ethernet (POE): Poe+
- Performance: Switching Fabric Bandwidth: 212 GBPS , Forw arding Performance: 158 MPPS , Stacking Bandwidth: 84 GBPS
- Mac Address Table Size: 16k Entries
- Routing Protocol: Ospf, Rip-1, Rip-2, Igmpv2, Igmp, Vrrp, Pim-sm, Pim-dm, Igmpv3, Ospfv3, Mldv2, Mld
- Remote Management Protocol: Snmp 2, Snmp, Rmon, Http, Ssh
- Encryption Algorithm: Md5, Aes, Ssl, Tls
- Authentication Method: Secure Shell (ssh), Radius, Tacacs+
- Ram: 1 GB
- Flash Memory: 256 MB
- Capacity: Mac Addresses: 16384 , Ipv4 Routes (static): 1024 , Ipv6 Routes (static): 1024 , Ipv4 Routes (dynamic): 8160 , Ipv6 Routes (dynamic): 4096 , Maximum Member Ports Per Lag: 8 , Maximum Dynamic Ports Per Switch Stack: 144 , Lag Groups: 128 , Ospf Routes: 8160 , Rip Routes: 512 , Ecmp Next Hops Per Route: 4 , Ecmp Groups: 64 , Vlan Routing Interfaces: 128 , Vlans Supported: 4094 , Multicast Entries (ipv4): 512 , Multicast Entries (ipv6): 256 , Arp Entries: 6144 , Ndp Entries: 400 , Acl: 100 , Maximum Rules Per Acl: 1023 , Max Acl Rules System-wide: 4096 , Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv4) Egress Rules: 1024 , Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv4) Ingress Rules: 3072 , Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv6) Egress Rules: 512 , Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv6) Ingress Rules: 1021 , Maximum Vlan Interfaces With Acls Applied: 24
Expansion / Connectivity for this Dell 24 Ports Switch
- Interfaces: 24 X Gigabit Lan - Rj-45 , 2 X 10gbit Lan - Sfp+ , 2 X Gigabit Lan , 1 X Serial (rs-232) - Rj-45 - Management , 1 X Usb - Type A , 2 X Network Stack Device
- Expansion Slots: 1 (total) / 1 (free) X Expansion Slot
Power of Dell Managed Stackable Switch
- Power Device: Internal Power Supply - Hot-plug
- Installed Qty: 1 (installed) / 2 (max)
- Power Redundancy: Optional
- Power Provided: 715 Watt
About Refurbished Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches vary depending on network speed and tasks to be supported such as 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), and gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), power over ethernet and fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
For all types of networks and various network sizes, Cisco has reliable switches for your needs. You can pick by LAN types, Campus LAN Switches Access - Catalyst 9400 Series Switches, Catalyst 9300 Series Switches, Catalyst 9200 Series Switches, Catalyst 3850 Series Switches, Catalyst 3650 Series Switches, Catalyst 2960-X/XR Series Switches, Catalyst 2960-L Series Switches. The Campus LAN Switches Compact- Catalyst 3560-CX Series Switches, Catalyst 2960-CX Series Switches, Catalyst 2960-C Series Switches. The Campus LAN Switches-Core and Distribution Catalyst 9500 Series, Catalyst 9600 Series, Catalyst 3850 Fiber Series, Catalyst 6500 Series, Catalyst 6800 Series, and Catalyst 4500-X Series. However, for the Data Center, you can select the Nexus 9000 Series Switches, Nexus 5000 Series Switches, Nexus 3000 Series Switches, and Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders. Anyone could choose the Data Center Switches with IOS Software- Catalyst 6500 Series Switches, Catalyst 4900 Series Switches, and Service Provider Switches-Aggregation Catalyst 6500 Series Switches, and Catalyst 4500 Series Switches. There are several featured switches for industrial level Ethernet 1000 Switches Industrial Ethernet 2000 Switches, Industrial Ethernet 3000 Switches, Industrial Ethernet 4000 Switches, and Industrial Ethernet 5000 Switches.
The Data Center Switches Series provide high performance and secure connectivity for any connection and this series switch includes FlexFabric 5940 Switches, FlexFabric 5930 Switches, FlexFabric 5900 Switches, FlexFabric 5800 Switches, and FlexFabric 5700 Switches. The Network switches have better performance and reliability. These switches are easily scalable, secure, and feature multi-gigabit ports for high-speed mobile connectivity which includes Instant On 1930 Switches, 2530 Series Switches, 2920 Series Switches, 2930F Series Switches, 3810 Series Switches, 2540 Series Switches, 2930M Series Switches, 5400R Series Switches, 8320 Series Switches, Switch v3 Modules, Switch v2 Modules, Switches Transceivers, Switch Accessories, Office Connect Switches, 2615 Switches, 2620 Switches, 2915 Switches. The ProCurve series include10500 Switches, FlexNetwork 5130 EI Switches, FlexNetwork 5130 HI Switches, FlexNetwork 5120 SI Switches, 5500 EI Switches, 5500 HI Switches, Procurve Switch Transceivers, 5510 HI Switches, 3800 Switches, 3500 and 3500 yl Switches, 1920 Switches, 1900 Switches, 1810 Switches, 1620 Switches, 1410 Switches, 55xx Modules, 35xx Switch Modules.
We have a big range of network switches, including products from Linksys, TP-Link, Dell, Juniper Networks, Netgear, Cisco, and HPE for both managed and unmanaged options.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.