Key Features and Specifications
The 370-ABYW Dell 32GB 1X32GB 2133MHZ PC4-17000 Cl15 4rx4 1.2v Ecc Registered DDR4 SDRAM 288-Pin Lrdimm Genuine Dell Memory is a high-performance memory module designed for use in Dell servers and workstations. Some key features and specifications include:
- 32GB of memory: This module has a capacity of 32GB, which can be used to significantly increase the amount of memory available in a computer system.
- 2133MHz clock speed: The memory runs at a speed of 2133MHz, which is faster than many other types of memory and can help to improve system performance.
- PC4-17000: This is a specification for DDR4 memory, which is the latest generation of memory technology and is faster and more efficient than previous generations.
- CL15: This indicates the latency of the memory, which is a measure of how long it takes for the memory to respond to a request. Lower latency memory is generally faster and more responsive.
- Ecc Registered: ECC (Error-Correcting Code) memory is a type of memory that can detect and correct errors in data stored in memory. It is typically used in servers and other systems where data integrity is critical.
- 288-pin LRDIMM: LRDIMM (Load-Reduced DIMM) is a type of memory module that uses a different circuit design to reduce the load on the memory controller. This can help to improve system stability and performance.
- Genuine Dell Memory: This module is manufactured by Dell and is designed to be fully compatible with Dell servers and workstations.
Memory Capacity and Scalability
The 370-ABYW Dell 32GB 1X32GB 2133MHZ PC4-17000 Cl15 4rx4 1.2v Ecc Registered DDR4 SDRAM 288-Pin Lrdimm Genuine Dell Memory has a capacity of 32GB. This means that it can store 32 gigabytes of data. This capacity is a single module, as stated in the product name "1X32GB"
Scalability refers to the ability to increase the capacity of the memory in a computer system. With this module, you can scale the memory capacity of your Dell server or workstation by adding more of these 32GB modules. Depending on the system's memory configuration, you can add multiple memory modules to increase the memory capacity.
For example, if you have a Dell server or workstation with four memory slots and you install four of these 32GB modules, your total memory capacity would be 128GB. This can be done by adding additional memory modules of the same type and capacity to the system.
Keep in mind that it's important to check the system's documentation and the maximum memory that is supported by the system. Also the memory configuration of each slot should be checked to ensure that they are compatible with the memory modules.
Installation and Setup Instructions
The installation and setup instructions for the 370-ABYW Dell 32GB 1X32GB 2133MHZ PC4-17000 Cl15 4rx4 1.2v Ecc Registered DDR4 SDRAM 288-Pin Lrdimm Genuine Dell Memory will vary depending on the specific Dell server or workstation model that you are using.
In general, the process for installing memory in a Dell server or workstation is as follows:
- Shut down the computer and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Remove the computer cover to access the memory slots.
- Locate the memory slots on the motherboard and check the documentation to determine the memory configuration.
- Carefully align the notches on the memory module with the notches in the memory slot and gently press down on the module to seat it in the slot.
- Once the memory module is securely seated in the slot, you can replace the computer cover and plug the computer back in.
- Turn on the computer and check the system BIOS/UEFI to confirm that the new memory has been recognized and is functioning properly.
It is important to follow the specific instructions for your Dell server or workstation model. It is also important to handle the memory module with care to avoid damaging the memory module or the memory slot.
It is also recommended to consult the Dell technical support or the system manual for more detailed instructions and precautions, as well as recommended configurations for your specific system.
- Brand Name: Dell
- MPN: 370-ABYW
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: PC4-17000
- Product Name: 32GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
- SKU: 370-ABYW
- Storage Capacity: 32GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 32GB
- Bus Speed: 2133mhz DDR4-2133/PC4-17000
- Data Integrity Check: Ecc
- Signal Processing: Load Reduced
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl15
- Rank Features: Quad Rank
- Voltage: 1.2v
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
- Poweredge M630
- Poweredge R630
- Poweredge R730
- Poweredge R730xd
- Poweredge T430
- Poweredge T630
- Precision R7910
- Precision R7910 Xl
- Precision T5810
- Precision T5810 Xl
- Precision T7810
- Precision T7810 Xl
- Precision T7910
- Precision T7910 Xl
Huge server rooms and vast business centers are the way to the modern world but have you ever wondered how to speed things up? The faster data loading speeds and transfer rates can only be achieved with the modernly designed RAMs or memory modules. SDRAMs are a way to deal with the ballooning up networking needs and data access issues! We, at ALLHDD, got you covered with the PC4 17000 RAM featuring the ECC certified memory modules with a bandwidth of 4GB to 768GB. Here's what you need to know further about the PC4 17000 memory modules for your Proliant servers.
PC4 17000 Has The Unmatchable Latency!
Latency refers to the memory timings, which can be regarded as the breakdown of how fast the RAM can load data and access it from the hard drive. Memory timings measure the nanosecond unit and are symbolized as CL.
Thus, the higher the clock speed, the lower will be the Latency, as in the case of PC4 17000. In simpler terms, the DDR3 memory modules were operating on the CL11, which utilizes 13.75 nanoseconds while reading the data. On the flipside, PC4-17000 DDR4 runs on the CL15, making them use the 14.06 seconds to complete a read or task.
Dual Rank Vs. Single Rank DIMM PC4-17000 Memory Modules
The memory modules are being judged by the DIMMs as well. It's noteworthy to check whether the RAM is loaded with a suitable number of RANKs. Each channel must be loaded with the appropriate number of channels for optimal performance and extreme durability. Most commonly, the dual-ranked DIMMs serve the purpose in most of the systems. For instance, the dual-rank DIMMs can increase the performance by 7% compared to the single-rank DIMMs.
We, at ALLHDD, have covered the range of 16GB, 24GB, 32GB, 64GB, and 96GB RAMs with the single rank and dual rank channel memory. Not just this, but a little upgrade from both of these ranks is the Quad-Rank channel memory. ALLHDD also brought you the 128GB, 192GB, 256GB, and 384GB PC4-17000 RAMs with the quad-rank support in some models.
RDIMMs Support Faster Run Rate:
The main difference between the RDIMMs and LRDIMMs for the tech-savvies lies in the speed and Latency! The higher memory density calls for the LRDIMMs, while on the flip side, the higher rate with low Latency can be regulated via the RDIMMs. Also, the RDIMMs memory modules run faster than the previous generation RAMs and their similar companion, i.e., LRDIMMs. The reason being the clock signals and command/address buffered without any hassle.
Some models of PC4 17000 are also 288-pin LRDIMM in the 12GB and 512GB category. The LRDIMMs have their perks in terms of DRAM capacity. The data bits are buffered in the data buffers, maximizing the data transfer speeds.
Why Buy From ALLHDD?ALLHDD brought you the immense choice in the DDR4 PC4-17000 category in almost all the bandwidths to help you get the right deal. We have products ranging from 4GB to 768GB with ECC certification, LRDIMMs, RDIMMs, and 288-pin nodule capacity. Many products are factory sealed with 3 to 5 years of the warranty period from the manufacturer. You can also claim a 2.5% discount for most of the high-performing Dual-rank or Quad-rank memory modules for Proliant servers.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 370-ABYW at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.