Best use cases for Dell 256GB PC4-19200 2400MHZ Registered DDR4
Dell 256GB PC4-19200 2400MHZ Registered DDR4 is well-suited for a variety of use cases that require high memory capacity and fast data transfer speeds. Here are some examples of the best use cases for this type of RAM:
- Servers: The high memory capacity and error correction code (ECC) feature of Dell 256GB PC4-19200 2400MHZ Registered DDR4 make it well-suited for use in servers that require high levels of data integrity and performance.
- Workstations: The fast data transfer speeds and high memory capacity of Dell 256GB PC4-19200 2400MHZ Registered DDR4 make it well-suited for use in workstations that require high levels of performance for tasks such as video editing, 3D animation, and scientific simulations.
- High-Performance Computing: The high memory capacity and fast data transfer speeds of Dell 256GB PC4-19200 2400MHZ Registered DDR4 make it well-suited for use in high-performance computing applications that require a lot of memory and processing power, such as scientific simulations, video rendering, and financial modeling.
- Gaming: The fast data transfer speeds and low latency of Dell 256GB PC4-19200 2400MHZ Registered DDR4 can help increase the frame rate and reduce loading time in games, which will result in an overall better gaming experience.
- Virtualization: The high memory capacity of Dell 256GB PC4-19200 2400MHZ Registered DDR4 is suitable for use in virtualization environments where multiple virtual machines are running simultaneously.
Memory Density and Capacity of Dell 256GB Pc4-19200 2400MHz Registered Ddr4
The memory density of Dell 256GB PC4-19200 2400MHZ Registered DDR4 is quite high, meaning that it can store a large amount of data in a small amount of space. This is achieved by using small memory cells, which allows for more cells to be packed into a given area.
The capacity of Dell 256GB PC4-19200 2400MHZ Registered DDR4 is 256GB per module, which is a significant amount of memory storage. This makes it suitable for systems that require high storage space, such as servers and workstations. The large capacity of the module allows for more data to be stored in the memory, which can improve the performance of the system and make it more responsive, especially when running memory-intensive applications such as video editing, 3D animation, high-performance computing, and gaming.
The memory density and capacity of Dell 256GB PC4-19200 2400MHZ Registered DDR4 is suitable for systems that require a large amount of memory and for systems that have a high data storage requirement. It's important to note that the specific capacity of Dell 256GB PC4-19200 2400MHZ Registered DDR4 will depend on the specific module you are looking at. It's recommended to check the specifications of the specific module before purchasing to ensure compatibility with your system and to meet the system's memory requirements.
Compatibility with Dell Servers and Workstations
Dell 256GB PC4-19200 2400MHZ Registered DDR4 is specifically designed for use in Dell servers and workstations. This means that it is likely to be compatible with most Dell systems. However, it's always a good idea to check the system's specifications or consult with a professional to ensure compatibility before purchasing.
When checking for compatibility, it's important to consider the following factors:
- Memory capacity and clock speed: The system should have enough memory slots to accommodate the RAM module and the clock speed of the RAM module should match the clock speed supported by the system.
- Memory standard: The system should support the registered DDR4 memory standard.
- Capacity of the RAM: The system should have enough capacity to hold the RAM module, if not, you may need to remove some of the existing memory modules to make room for the new module.
- Motherboard: The RAM module should be compatible with the motherboard, check the motherboard's specifications to ensure that it supports the RAM module.
- Operating system: The operating system should support the RAM module and the memory capacity, check the operating system's specifications to ensure that it supports the RAM module.
Dell provides a list of compatible systems for each RAM module on their website, you can also contact Dell technical support to check for compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Manufacturer Part Number: 370-ACRW
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- Sub-Type: PC4-19200
- Product Name: 256GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
- Storage Capacity: 256GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Number of Modules: 16 X 16GB
- Bus Speed: 2400MHZ DDR4-2400/PC4-19200
- Data Integrity Check: ECC
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Cas Latency Timings: CL17
- Rank Features: 2RX8
- Voltage: 1.2V
- This Product Is Compatible With The Following Systems:
- Poweredge C4130
- Poweredge C6320
- Poweredge Fc430
- Poweredge Fc630
- Poweredge Fc830
- Poweredge M630
- Poweredge M830
- Poweredge R430
- Poweredge R530
- Poweredge R630
- Poweredge R730
- Poweredge R730xd
- Poweredge R830
- Poweredge R930
- Poweredge T430
- Poweredge T630
- Precision Workstations R7910
- Precision Workstations T5810
- Precision Workstations T7810
- Precision Workstations T7910
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 370-ACRW at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.