The impact of Dell 370-BBFB RAM on power consumption and energy efficiency will depend on a number of factors, including the specific system it is used in and the workloads that the system is running. Generally speaking, however, using high-frequency RAM such as Dell 370-BBFB can have a positive impact on power consumption and energy efficiency.
One way that high-frequency RAM can help improve power consumption and energy efficiency is by reducing the number of cycles required to access data. This is because high-frequency RAM can transfer data at a faster rate than lower-frequency RAM. This can lead to a reduction in power consumption as the system can access the data it needs more quickly and spend less time waiting for that data to be retrieved.
Additionally, using ECC RAM such as Dell 370-BBFB can also help improve power consumption and energy efficiency. ECC RAM has built-in error correction capabilities which can detect and correct errors in memory. This can prevent system crashes and data corruption, which can lead to decreased power consumption and increased energy efficiency by reducing the need for system restarts and repairs.
It's important to note that the impact of RAM on power consumption and energy efficiency will depend on the specific system and workloads that the RAM is used in. However, using high-frequency and ECC RAM such as Dell 370-BBFB can help to improve power consumption and energy efficiency in certain situations.
Error Correction Code (ECC) RAM is a type of memory that includes extra memory bits that are used to detect and correct errors that occur in data stored in the memory. ECC RAM uses a specific algorithm to detect and correct errors that may occur due to factors such as electromagnetic interference, power fluctuations, and other types of noise.
When an error is detected, the ECC algorithm will automatically correct the error by using the extra memory bits. This means that the data stored in the memory will always be accurate, even in the presence of errors. This is particularly important in applications such as servers and workstations where data integrity is critical.
ECC RAM also has the ability to detect multiple-bit errors, which is more robust than the basic parity protection found in non-ECC memory. This is important in environments where data corruption is a concern, such as scientific computing, finance, or any enterprise level application.
Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Maintenance and troubleshooting of Dell 370-BBFB RAM involves a few key steps to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the memory.
- Keep the memory clean: Dust and other debris can accumulate on the memory module, which can cause heat buildup and damage the module. Use compressed air to blow dust out of the memory slot on a regular basis.
- Check for compatibility: Before installing or upgrading memory, ensure that the memory module is compatible with your system. Consult the system's user manual or check the Dell website for information on compatible memory modules.
- Check for proper installation: Make sure that the memory module is properly seated in the memory slot. If the module is not properly seated, the system may not recognize the memory or may not function correctly.
- Monitor system performance: If you experience system crashes, freezes or other performance issues, check the memory usage to see if the system is running low on memory. If the system is using a large amount of virtual memory, it may indicate that the memory is not sufficient.
- Run memory diagnostic: If you suspect a problem with the memory, you can run a memory diagnostic to check for errors. Many systems have a built-in diagnostic tool, or you can use third-party software.
- Update drivers and firmware: Keep your system's drivers and firmware up-to-date to ensure that the memory is being used and recognized correctly.
- RMA process: If all the above steps didn't help and you still experiencing issues, it's possible that the RAM is defective, you may need to contact Dell support for warranty and RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) process.
General Information about this 370-BBFB
- Manufacturer: DELL
- Model Number or SKU# 370-BBFB
- Product Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: PC4-25600
- Product Name: 128gb Ddr4 Sdram Memory Module
Technical Information for this 128GB Ram
- Storage Capacity: 128GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 Sdram
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 128gb
- Bus Speed: 3200mhz Ddr4-25600/pc4-3200
- Data Integrity Check: Ecc
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl22
- Rank Features: 4rx4
- Form Factor: 288-pin Lrdimm
- Shipping Dimensions: 1.00 (height) X 6.75 (depth)
- Shipping Weight: 0.20 Lb
- Poweredge C6420
- Poweredge C6520
- Poweredge C6525
- Poweredge Fc640
- Poweredge M640
- Poweredge Mx740c
- Poweredge Mx750c
- Poweredge Mx840c
- Poweredge R450
- Poweredge R550
- Poweredge R640
- Poweredge R650
- Poweredge R650xs
- Poweredge R6515
- Poweredge R6525
- Poweredge R740
- Poweredge R740xd
- Poweredge R750
- Poweredge R750xa
- Poweredge R750xs
- Poweredge R7515
- Poweredge R7525
- Poweredge R840
- Poweredge R940
- Poweredge R940xa
- Poweredge T640
- Poweredge Xr11
- Poweredge Xr12
- Poweredge Xr2
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.