The Dell is a leading provider of computer technology and hardware, and their 400-ALUY 1TB 7.2K RPM Near-line SAS-12GBPS Form Factor Internal Hard Drive is one of their most popular products. This hard drive is designed to provide high performance and reliability to meet the needs of demanding enterprise environments. In this article, we will explore the features and benefits of the Dell 400-ALUY hard drive in detail.
Overview of Dell 400-ALUY Hard Drive
The Dell 400-ALUY hard drive is an internal hard drive with a capacity of 1TB and a spin speed of 7.2K RPM. It utilizes Near-line SAS-12GBPS interface, which allows for fast data transfer speeds and low latency. This hard drive is designed for use in enterprise environments where high performance and reliability are critical. It is compatible with Dell PowerEdge servers, which makes it an ideal choice for businesses that use Dell technology.
Features of Dell 400-ALUY Hard Drive
- Large Capacity The Dell 400-ALUY hard drive has a large capacity of 1TB, which allows for the storage of large amounts of data. This is particularly useful in enterprise environments where businesses need to store and access large amounts of data on a regular basis.
- High Speed This hard drive has a spin speed of 7.2K RPM, which enables it to access data quickly and efficiently. The Near-line SAS-12GBPS interface further enhances the speed and efficiency of the hard drive, allowing for faster data transfer rates and reduced latency.
- Low Latency Latency is the time it takes for a hard drive to access data. The Dell 400-ALUY hard drive has low latency due to its high spin speed and Near-line SAS-12GBPS interface. This makes it an ideal choice for applications that require fast access to data, such as databases and online transaction processing.
- Hot-plug Capability The Dell 400-ALUY hard drive has a hot-plug capability, which means it can be replaced while the server is still running. This makes it easy to replace a faulty hard drive without shutting down the server or disrupting operations.
- Form Factor The Dell 400-ALUY hard drive has a form factor of 2.5 inches, which makes it a compact and space-saving option for businesses. It is also compatible with a variety of Dell PowerEdge servers, which makes it easy to integrate into existing server systems.
Benefits of Dell 400-ALUY Hard Drive
- High Performance The Dell 400-ALUY hard drive is designed for high performance and reliability, which makes it an ideal choice for enterprise environments that require fast and efficient data access. Its large capacity, high speed, and low latency make it well-suited for applications such as databases, online transaction processing, and virtualization.
- Easy to Replace The hot-plug capability of the Dell 400-ALUY hard drive makes it easy to replace a faulty hard drive without shutting down the server or disrupting operations. This helps to minimize downtime and ensures that business operations can continue uninterrupted.
- Space-saving Design The compact form factor of the Dell 400-ALUY hard drive makes it a space-saving option for businesses. This is particularly useful in environments where space is limited, such as data centers or server rooms.
- Compatibility The Dell 400-ALUY hard drive is compatible with a variety of Dell PowerEdge servers, which makes it easy to integrate into existing server systems. This helps to simplify the process of upgrading or expanding server storage capacity.
General Information about this Dell 400-ALUY
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Part Number or SKU# 400-ALUY
- Type: Hard Drive Near-Line Internal
- Storage Capacity: 1TB Hard Disk Drive With Tray
Technical Information of Dell 1TB Hard Drive
- Interfaces/ports: SAS 12GBPS
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch
- Rotational Speed: 7200 RPM
- Data Transfer Rate: 1.2 GBPS (external)
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: 1 X SAS 12GBPS
- Compatible Bays: 1 X Internal-2.5Inch
Dimension and Weight for this Dell SAS Hard Disk
- Width: 2.8 Inch
- Depth: 3.9 Inch
- Height: 0.6 Inch
- Weight: 0.50 lbs
- Poweredge Fc630
- Poweredge Fc830
- Poweredge M520
- Poweredge M520v
- Poweredge M610
- Poweredge M610x
- Poweredge M620
- Poweredge M620v
- Poweredge M630
- Poweredge M710
- Poweredge M710hd
- Poweredge M820v
- Poweredge M830
- Poweredge M910
- Poweredge R210
- Poweredge R210 Ii
- Poweredge R320
- Poweredge R330
- Poweredge R420
- Poweredge R430
- Poweredge R510
- Poweredge R520
- Poweredge R530
- Poweredge R610
- Poweredge R620
- Poweredge R630
- Poweredge R710
- Poweredge R715
- Poweredge R720
- Poweredge R720xd
- Poweredge R730
- Poweredge R730xd
- Poweredge R810
- Poweredge R815
- Poweredge R820
- Poweredge R910
- Poweredge R920
- Poweredge T320
- Poweredge T420
- Poweredge T430
- Poweredge T610
- Poweredge T620
- Poweredge T630
- Poweredge T710
- Poweredge Vrtx
- Powervault Md1220
- Powervault Md3060e
- Powervault Md3200
- Powervault Md3220
- Powervault Md3220i
- Powervault Md3400
- Powervault Md3420
- Powervault Md3460
- Powervault Md3800f
- Powervault Md3800i
- Powervault Md3820f
- Powervault Md3820i
- Powervault Md3860f
- Powervault Md3860i
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 400-ALUY at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Hard Drive - SAS-12GBPS
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.