Capacity and Form Factor
The "Capacity and Form Factor" section of the 400-ARQR Dell 400GB SATA 6GBPS Mix Use Mlc 512N 2.5inch Internal SSD subheading covers two important aspects of the SSD: its capacity and its form factor.
- Capacity: The capacity of the 400-ARQR Dell SSD is 400GB, which is a significant amount of storage space. This is enough to store data, applications, and operating systems for most users. With 400GB of storage, users can store a large number of files, including documents, photos, videos, music, and more.
- Form Factor: The form factor of the 400-ARQR Dell SSD is 2.5 inches, which is a common size for internal SSDs. This form factor makes the SSD compatible with a wide range of desktop and laptop computers. The 2.5-inch form factor also allows for easy integration and installation, as the SSD can be easily inserted into the computer's drive bay. The compact size of the SSD also makes it an ideal choice for use in laptops and other compact computing devices.
SATA III 6GBPS Interface
The "SATA III 6Gbps Interface" section of the 400-ARQR Dell 400GB SATA 6GBPS Mix Use Mlc 512N 2.5inch Internal SSD subheading covers the type of interface used by the SSD.
The 400-ARQR Dell SSD uses a SATA III 6Gbps interface, which is the latest and fastest SATA interface available. SATA III provides a transfer speed of up to 6Gbps, which is significantly faster than previous SATA interfaces. This allows for faster data transfer and improved performance, making the 400-ARQR Dell SSD an excellent choice for users who demand the fastest possible data transfer speeds.
With the SATA III 6Gbps interface, users can expect faster boot times, quicker application launches, and improved system performance. The fast data transfer speeds provided by the SATA III 6Gbps interface also make the 400-ARQR Dell SSD an ideal choice for
Multi-Level Cell (MLC) Technology
The "Multi-Level Cell (MLC) Technology" section of the 400-ARQR Dell 400GB SATA 6GBPS Mix Use Mlc 512N 2.5inch Internal SSD subheading covers the type of memory technology used in the SSD.
The 400-ARQR Dell SSD uses Multi-Level Cell (MLC) technology, which is a type of NAND flash memory. MLC memory stores multiple bits of data in each memory cell, allowing for greater storage density and increased capacity. MLC memory is also more reliable and longer-lasting than Single-Level Cell (SLC) memory, which stores only one bit of data per cell.
The use of MLC technology in the 400-ARQR Dell SSD provides several benefits for users, including increased storage capacity, improved reliability, and longer lifespan. The MLC technology also provides faster read and write speeds, making the 400-ARQR Dell SSD an excellent choice for users who demand fast, reliable data storage.
The use of MLC technology in the 400-ARQR Dell SSD provides users with a high-capacity, reliable, and fast data storage solution that is ideal for a wide range of applications and use cases.
- Manufacturer : Dell
- Manufacturer Part Number : 400-ARQR
- Type : Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Sub-Type : SATA-6GBPS
- Device Type : Solid State Drive - Internal
- Capacity : 400 GB
- Form Factor : 2.5INCH
- Nand Flash Memory Type : Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Interface Type : SATA 6GB/S
- Drive Transfer Rate : 600 MBPS (External)
- Interfaces : 1 X SATA 6 GB/S
- Compatible Bays : 1 X Internal - 2.5INCH
- Poweredge R630
- Poweredge R730
- Poweredge T630
- Poweredge R730XD
- Poweredge R430
- Poweredge R530
- Poweredge T430
About Refurbished Products
Are you looking for a hard drive, especially to boost performance and expand storage capacity? Some of the reasons for wanting to buy a SATA solid-state drive include: the need for bigger storage space, performance issues such as taking longer to simply open documents or export large files such as videos, or you are building a new PC.
We recommend that you understand why you need a new drive before getting a SATA SSD. Some of the considerations include storage capacities, technical requirements, and budgetary considerations. It is always good to have different types of hard drives based on the benefits and drawbacks associated with each type.
Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (SATA or Serial ATA) interface is almost a default on a majority of drives based on its lower cost and large storage capacity. They offer greater value in terms of storage capacity and are suited for applications that do not require high read or write speeds. SATA interface replaced the parallel ATA (PATA) interface offering an increased data transfer rate of up to 6 Gbps and a throughput of 600 MB/s owing to the serial paired lines. SATA has backward compatibility with PATA owing to the ATA/ATAPI command set. The implementation of SATA happens in the connectors on the drives and motherboards as well as the SATA cables.
On the other hand, solid-state drives use non-volatile flash memory and do not have mechanical parts. SATA SSD implies that it is a solid-state drive with SATA connectors and happens to be more expensive compared to SATA HDDs. Generally, SSDs are faster, more durable, and have form factors that make them ideal for use in laptops. The speeds and sizes of specific SSDs are dependent on the manufacturer and form factor.
Other features of the SATA SSDs include:
- Read/Write Speeds: SATA SSDs have faster reads and writes in the storage of data. The write speeds are comparatively greater than the read speeds that make the drives best suited for transferring data into storage. Overall, SATA is best suited for large data capacities that will not be accessed on a regular basis.
- Storage Capacity: SATA SSDs have better and large storage capacity. The 2.5" form factor ideal for use in laptops offering adequate storage capacity and durability is readily available. We have solid-state drive SATA options ranging in size from 32GB, 50GB, 64GB, and up to 1TB, 1.2TB, and 3.8TB.
- Price: We have SATA SSDs that generally offer good value for money per GB of storage.
- Easier Connections: Since SATA interfaces have thinner cables, it becomes easy and manageable to ensure improved airflow within the server cabinet. You get more flexibility in assembling a system since SATA cables are longer.
- Hot Plugging: The SATA interface supports the removal of drives from a PC or server without having to perform a complete shutdown.
- Low Energy Consumption: SATA SSDs are energy efficient which helps save battery resources and makes them ideal for laptop computers.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 400-ARQR at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.