Product overview of Dell 406-BBQG QLE2772 32GB Dual Port PCI-E 4.0 HBA
The Dell 406-BBQG QLE2772 32GB Dual Port PCI-E 4.0 HBA is a hardware component that is designed to enhance the performance and capabilities of a server or storage system. It is a host bus adapter (HBA) that provides connectivity between the server or storage system and the Fibre Channel storage area network (SAN).
What is a Host Bus Adapter (HBA)
A host bus adapter (HBA) is a hardware component that provides connectivity between a server or storage system and a storage area network (SAN). The HBA acts as an interface between the server or storage system and the SAN and allows the server or storage system to access the storage resources on the SAN.
What is a Storage Area Network (SAN)
A storage area network (SAN) is a dedicated network that provides access to storage resources such as disk arrays, tape libraries, and other storage devices. A SAN provides a high-speed, high-bandwidth network that allows servers and storage systems to access storage resources as if they were locally attached.
What is the Dell 406-BBQG QLE2772 32GB Dual Port PCI-E 4.0 HBA
The Dell 406-BBQG QLE2772 32GB Dual Port PCI-E 4.0 HBA is a high-performance HBA that is designed to provide reliable, high-speed connectivity between a server or storage system and a Fibre Channel SAN. The HBA has two Fibre Channel ports that provide redundancy and load balancing capabilities.
The HBA supports PCI Express (PCI-E) 4.0, which is the latest version of the PCI-E standard. PCI-E 4.0 provides double the bandwidth of the previous PCI-E 3.0 standard, allowing for faster data transfer rates and improved performance.
The HBA also supports 32GB Fibre Channel, which is the latest standard for Fibre Channel SANs. 32GB Fibre Channel provides four times the bandwidth of the previous 8GB Fibre Channel standard, allowing for faster data transfer rates and improved performance.
Features and Benefits of the Dell 406-BBQG QLE2772 32GB Dual Port PCI-E 4.0 HBA
- Dual-Port Design: The HBA has two Fibre Channel ports that provide redundancy and load balancing capabilities. This means that if one port fails, the other port can still provide connectivity to the SAN. Load balancing ensures that traffic is evenly distributed between the two ports, maximizing the HBA's performance.
- PCI Express 4.0: The HBA supports the latest version of the PCI-E standard, which provides double the bandwidth of the previous PCI-E 3.0 standard. This allows for faster data transfer rates and improved performance.
- 32GB Fibre Channel: The HBA supports the latest standard for Fibre Channel SANs, which provides four times the bandwidth of the previous 8GB Fibre Channel standard. This allows for faster data transfer rates and improved performance.
- High Performance: The HBA is designed to provide high-speed, reliable connectivity to the SAN, allowing servers and storage systems to access storage resources as if they were locally attached.
- Easy to Install: The HBA is easy to install and configure, and is compatible with a wide range of servers and storage systems.
- Cost-Effective: The HBA provides a cost-effective solution for connecting servers and storage systems to Fibre Channel SANs, without the need for expensive hardware upgrades.
In Summary, The Dell 406-BBQG QLE2772 32GB Dual Port PCI-E 4.0 HBA is a high-performance, cost-effective solution for connecting servers and storage systems to Fibre Channel SAN
General Information about the Dell 406-BBQG
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Part Number or SKU# 406-BBQG
- Product Type : Controller
- Product Name : Fibre Channel
- Improve Scale Out Nvme Efficiencies By Delivering Concurrent Support For Fcp And Fc-nvme™
- Industry Leading Performance Of Up To 4 Million Iops And 25,600mbps Of Aggregate Throughput
- Port Isolation Design Delivers Deterministic And Scalable Performance On Each Port
- Marvell Storfusion™ Technology Accelerates Deployment, Simplifies Diagnostics, Enhances Reliability, And Optimizes Performance
- Improve Database Transactional Performance, Enable Faster Business Decisions With Up To 2x Faster Data Mining, And Host More Vms
- Supports Pcie 4.0 Systems
- Available In Single, Dual, And Quad-port Versions
- Pcie Base Specification, Rev. 4.0
- Pcie Card Electromechanical Specification, Rev. 3.0
- Pcie Card Electromechanical Specification, Rev. 4.0 Draft 0.9
- Pci Bus Power Management Interface Specification, Rev. 1.2
- Pci Hot Plug Specification, Rev.
- Scsi Fibre Channel Protocol-4 (fcp-4)
- Fibre Channel Tape (fc-tape) Profile
- Fibre Channel Generation Services-8 (fc-gs-8)
- Fibre Channel-physical Interface-5 (fc-pi5)
- Fibre Channel-physical Interface-6 (fc-pi6)
- Fibre Channel Link Services 4 (fc-ls-4)
- Fibre Channel Framing And Signalling-4 (fc-fs-4)
- Fibre Channel-nvme-2 (fc-nvme-2)
- Poweredge Fc640
- Poweredge R640
- Poweredge R650
- Poweredge R650xs
- Poweredge R6515
- Poweredge R6525
- Poweredge R740
- Poweredge R740xd
- Poweredge R750
- Poweredge R750xa
- Poweredge R750xs
- Poweredge R7515
- Poweredge R7525
- Poweredge R840
- Poweredge R940
- Poweredge R940xa
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.