Product Overview of the Dell 450-AETL
The 450-AETL Dell 2900 Watt Switching Power Supply is a critical component in the operation of the Dell Networking C9010 switch. The power supply provides the necessary electrical power to enable the switch to function and power all its connected devices.
The 450-AETL Dell 2900 Watt Switching Power Supply for Networking C9010 is designed with several features that make it efficient and reliable. Some of the features include:
- High power output: The power supply provides up to 2900 watts of power, which is sufficient to power the Dell Networking C9010 switch and all its connected devices.
- Hot-swappable design: The power supply is designed to be hot-swappable, which means that it can be replaced while the switch is still operational, without affecting its performance.
- High efficiency: The power supply has a high-efficiency rating of up to 94%, which means that it wastes less energy and produces less heat.
- Redundant design: The Dell Networking C9010 switch is designed with two power supply slots, and the 450-AETL Dell 2900 Watt Switching Power Supply is a redundant power supply that can be used to provide backup power in case of a power supply failure.
The 450-AETL Dell 2900 Watt Switching Power Supply for Networking C9010 has several benefits that make it a reliable power supply solution for the Dell Networking C9010 switch. Some of the benefits include:
- High availability: The redundant design of the power supply ensures that the Dell Networking C9010 switch remains operational even in the event of a power supply failure.
- Energy efficiency: The high-efficiency rating of the power supply means that it wastes less energy, which translates to lower energy bills and reduced carbon footprint.
- Reduced downtime: The hot-swappable design of the power supply means that it can be replaced without shutting down the switch, which reduces downtime and ensures continuous operation.
- Improved performance: The high power output of the power supply ensures that the Dell Networking C9010 switch and all its connected devices receive sufficient power, which improves their performance and reliability.
The 450-AETL Dell 2900 Watt Switching Power Supply for Networking C9010 has several specifications that make it a reliable power supply solution for the Dell Networking C9010 switch. Some of the specifications include:
- Power output: The power supply provides up to 2900 watts of power.
- Input voltage: The power supply has an input voltage range of 200-240 VAC.
- Efficiency: The power supply has an efficiency rating of up to 94%.
- Dimensions: The power supply measures 7.87 x 3.39 x 1.61 inches (20 x 8.6 x 4.1 cm).
- Weight: The power supply weighs 3.15 pounds (1.43 kg).
The 450-AETL Dell 2900 Watt Switching Power Supply for Networking C9010 is compatible with the Dell Networking C9010 switch. It is designed to provide the necessary power to enable the switch and all its connected devices to function optimally.
Main Information about the Dell 450-AETL
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Part Number or SKU# 450-AETL
- Product Type: Switching Power Supply
- Pluggable: Yes
- Category: Proliant
- Watt: 2900
- Compatibility For System Networking C9010
Switching power supplies are not new inventions, first used in the 1970s. Today, they form the bulk of power supplies in the market for industrial and consumer use. As technology advances, the need for more efficient power supplies increases. The formerly famous linear power supplies cannot keep up with the new requirements, leading to the rise of switch-mode power supplies.
Efficient Thermal Management System
Power supplies generate a lot of heat in the conversion process. Not all the input AC power is converted to output DC power. The rest is lost in the form of heat, which increases the temperature inside a power supply. The switching power supplies have better thermal management, which prevents excess heating. So, they can perform well in many industrial applications.
One of the reasons leading to the rise of switch mode power supply is the high efficiency. Apart from having an efficient thermal management system, the power conversion frequency is above 90%. With this high rate, you don't have to worry about power wastage even if the SMPs remain in constant operation. The saved power may not be significant for home applications, but industrial users can feel the relief on their utility bills.
Low-Cost and Long Service Life
Most of the electronic components in power supplies degrade at high temperatures. A switching power supply maintains optimal thermal conditions even if used continuously. This reduces the operating cost and lengthens the lifespan of the entire power supply unit. We can also say that you get a more reliable power supply that is not prone to hardware failure.
Low Weight and Ultimate Protection
The use of switching elements in a switch mode power supply reduces the weight of the entire unit. The size of the required transformer is also reduced. This property is ideal if manufacturing or shopping for a power supply for your portable device. These power supplies also show excellent protection properties. The protection circuitry offers short-circuit, overload, overvoltage, overcurrent, and overheating protection. They are safe for use under any conditions.
Power Factor Correction Mechanism
The ability of a switching power supply to correct power factor is on another level. The harmonics your equipment feeds back to a power system can see the authorities increasing your utility bills. Using switching power supplies takes you off the hook as the PF will always be within the permitted value.
What to Know When Shopping for a New Power Supply?
Busying a switch-mode power supply presents a challenge to many people. That is probably because of the many models and form factors available in the market today. To get it right, understand the power requirement of your system and the form factor of the power supply that will fit in the casing. You should not have any problems if you consider the power factor model.
Shop for the best power supplies at ALLHDD for a better experience. You will not have to worry about anything because we have a customer support team to help you make the right decision. Contact us in case of any queries.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.