Product Overview of the Dell 450-AFJN
The 450-AFJN Dell 350 Watt Redundant Power Supply is an essential component in the operation of Dell PowerEdge R320 and R420 servers. This power supply provides the necessary electrical power required to run these servers and their attached devices.
The 450-AFJN Dell 350 Watt Redundant Power Supply for PowerEdge R320 and R420 is designed with several features that make it efficient and reliable. Some of the features include:
- High power output: The power supply provides up to 350 watts of power, which is sufficient to power the Dell PowerEdge R320 and R420 servers and their attached devices.
- Hot-swappable design: The power supply is designed to be hot-swappable, which means that it can be replaced while the server is still operational without affecting its performance.
- High efficiency: The power supply has a high-efficiency rating of up to 92%, which means that it wastes less energy and produces less heat.
- Redundant design: The Dell PowerEdge R320 and R420 servers are designed with two power supply slots, and the 450-AFJN Dell 350 Watt Redundant Power Supply is a redundant power supply that can be used to provide backup power in case of a power supply failure.
The 450-AFJN Dell 350 Watt Redundant Power Supply for PowerEdge R320 and R420 has several benefits that make it a reliable power supply solution for these servers. Some of the benefits include:
- High availability: The redundant design of the power supply ensures that the Dell PowerEdge R320 and R420 servers remain operational even in the event of a power supply failure.
- Energy efficiency: The high-efficiency rating of the power supply means that it wastes less energy, which translates to lower energy bills and reduced carbon footprint.
- Reduced downtime: The hot-swappable design of the power supply means that it can be replaced without shutting down the server, which reduces downtime and ensures continuous operation.
- Improved performance: The high power output of the power supply ensures that the Dell PowerEdge R320 and R420 servers and their attached devices receive sufficient power, which improves their performance and reliability.
The 450-AFJN Dell 350 Watt Redundant Power Supply for PowerEdge R320 and R420 has several specifications that make it a reliable power supply solution for these servers. Some of the specifications include:
- Power output: The power supply provides up to 350 watts of power.
- Input voltage: The power supply has an input voltage range of 100-240 VAC.
- Efficiency: The power supply has an efficiency rating of up to 92%.
- Dimensions: The power supply measures 7.87 x 2.99 x 1.57 inches (20 x 7.6 x 4 cm).
- Weight: The power supply weighs 1.8 pounds (0.82 kg).
The 450-AFJN Dell 350 Watt Redundant Power Supply for PowerEdge R320 and R420 is compatible with Dell PowerEdge R320 and R420 servers. It is designed to provide the necessary power to enable these servers and their attached devices to function optimally.
Main Information about the Dell 450-AFJN
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Part Number or SKU# 450-AFJN
- Product Type: Server Power Supply
- Pluggable: Yes
- Category: Proliant
- Watt: 350
- Compatibility For System Powervault R320 R420
About Refurbished Products
The cost of electrical energy continues to rise even when there is an ever-increasing demand for more electrical power to run servers. People are also becoming more aware of their environmental footprints, making an efficient server power supply more than just a necessity. Such a power supply can keep your servers up and running without failure with less energy wastage.
The Power Supply You Need for the Servers
As mentioned in the introductory part, you need a highly efficient server power supply. That is the only way you can keep your server running while taking less space and consuming less power. You need a type of power supply that offers a redundancy option. That is to say, it should have two power supply units where the first unit acts as a backup in case the other fails. That configuration will enhance the reliability of your server.
Take Control of Server Power Management
Prevent data loss and a potential business interruption due to power outages by modernizing your power management approach. With high efficiency of over 90%, you will not have to worry about hiked utility bills and backup battery bank management. You can monitor everything and be in charge at every stage.
Server Power Supply at the Best Price
Take advantage of the high energy efficiency of the power supply while saving on the total cost of ownership. These power supplies have standardized features that allow for both redundancy and non-redundancy power configurations. They are hot-swapped power supplies that let you change from one PSU to the next without shutting down the server. are also
Low Operational Cost
Many server managers spend a significant amount of resources trying to keep the server rooms under optimal temperature, which increases the operation cost. You can counter that by using more efficient server power supplies. Remember that the heat is a result of wasted power. With efficient power supplies, this wasted power is kept at its minimum, reducing the need for elaborate cooling.
Where to Buy Server Power Supplies?If you are looking for a reliable server power supply? Your search ends here at ALLHDD. We have brand-new and refurbished server power supplies that will improve the overall performance of your system. Browse through the entire list and add all the products you need into your cart. Feel free to contact us for any assistance when shopping on our website.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.