Product Description and Features
"Features and Benefits" is a section that outlines the specific features of the product and the benefits they provide to the user. In the case of the 6CJRH Dell 2U B9 Static Ready Rail Kit, this section would likely include information such as:
- Compatibility: The specific types of Dell servers and racks that the rail kit is compatible with, and how it can be used to expand the capabilities of these systems.
- Installation Instructions: The rail kit is designed for easy installation, with step-by-step instructions for attaching it to the server and the rack.
- Safety Precautions: Information on any safety precautions that should be taken when installing the rail kit, such as handling the unit with care to avoid damage or injury.
- Tools and Materials Required: A list of the tools and materials required for installation, such as screwdrivers, and any other specialized tools.
- Technical Drawings: Detailed drawings of the rail kit, including dimensions, weight and other specifications that can help customers to plan and install the rail kit.
- Expansion Capabilities: The rail kit enables customers to expand the capabilities of their Dell servers and racks by allowing them to add additional components such as hard drives, power supplies, and other peripherals.
- Strength and Durability: The rail kit is made of robust materials and is designed to be strong and durable, ensuring that it can withstand the rigors of everyday use and protect the servers and peripherals.
- Integration with Dell PowerEdge Servers: The rail kit is specifically designed to integrate seamlessly with Dell PowerEdge servers, allowing customers to easily add and configure new components.
- Ease of use: The rail kit is designed to be easy to use, with intuitive features and simple installation instructions that make it easy for customers to get up and running quickly.
Dimensions and Weight
"Dimensions and Weight" is a section that outlines the physical dimensions and weight of the 6CJRH Dell 2U B9 Static Ready Rail Kit. This section would likely include information such as:
- Height: The height of the rail kit when installed in a rack, measured in units such as inches or millimeters.
- Width: The width of the rail kit when installed in a rack, measured in units such as inches or millimeters.
- Depth: The depth of the rail kit when installed in a rack, measured in units such as inches or millimeters.
- Weight: The weight of the rail kit, measured in units such as pounds or kilograms.
- Rack Space: The number of rack units (RU) that the rail kit occupies in a rack.
- Shipping dimensions: the dimensions of the product when shipped, including the height, width, and depth of the package, and the weight.
- Footprint: The rail kit may have a specific footprint when installed, which will be outlined in this section
This information is important for customers to know when planning and installing the rail kit, as it will help them determine whether it will fit in their existing rack and whether they have enough space to accommodate it. Additionally, it will also help customers to plan for any additional space or equipment that may be needed to support the rail kit.
Strength and Durability
"Strength and Durability" is a section that outlines the materials and construction of the 6CJRH Dell 2U B9 Static Ready Rail Kit and how it has been tested to ensure its strength and durability. This section would likely include information such as:
- Materials: The materials used to construct the rail kit, such as steel or aluminum and any coatings or finishes applied to increase resistance to corrosion or wear.
- Construction: The method used to construct the rail kit, such as welding or riveting, and any additional reinforcement or bracing used to increase strength.
- Load capacity: The maximum weight that the rail kit can support when installed in a rack, measured in units such as pounds or kilograms.
- Environmental testing: Information on any environmental testing the rail kit has undergone, such as vibration testing or temperature testing, to ensure that it can withstand the conditions of a server room.
- Compliance: The rail kit may comply with industry standards and regulations such as UL, CE, RoHS, TUV, etc.
- Warranty: Information on any warranty provided by the manufacturer, which covers any defects in materials or workmanship for a specific period of time.
This information is important for customers to know when purchasing the rail kit, as it will help them determine whether the rail kit is suitable for their needs and whether it will be able to withstand the conditions of their server room. It will also provide a level of assurance that the product has been tested to withstand certain loads, environmental conditions and it is compliant with industry standards.
Main Information about this Dell 6CJRH
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Model Number or SKU# 6CJRH
- Type : Accessories Kit
Technical Information of Accessories kit
- Sub-Type : Rail Kit
- Powervault MD3200I, Powervault 3220I
- 2U B9 Static Ready Rail Kit
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 6CJRH at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.