Accelerate Your Data Center's Performance
Accelerating the performance of the 6H4JM Dell 3.84TB SAS 12GBPS TLC Read Intensive SSD in a data center can be achieved through a variety of methods. Some steps you can take to accelerate the performance of this drive include:
- Properly configure the drive: Ensure that the drive is properly configured and optimized for the specific workloads and applications that it will be used for.
- Use RAID: Use RAID (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks) to protect data and improve performance. RAID can help increase performance by striping data across multiple drives and providing redundancy in case of drive failure.
- Ensure proper cooling: Data centers can generate a lot of heat, which can affect the performance of the drives. Properly cool the data center by using adequate cooling systems to keep the drives at optimal temperatures.
- Regular maintenance: Regularly check and maintain the drives to ensure they are in good working condition. This includes checking for firmware updates, monitoring for errors, and replacing drives as necessary.
- Use of SAS 12 Gbps Interface: SAS 12 Gbps interface ensures high data transfer rate, that's why it's important to use SAS 12 Gbps interface.
- Properly size your storage: It's important to ensure that you have the right amount of storage for your workloads, so you can avoid performance issues caused by storage bottlenecks.
- Use caching and tiering: You can use caching and tiering to increase the performance of your storage. This can help ensure that frequently accessed data is stored in faster storage, while less frequently accessed data is stored in slower storage.
By following these steps, you can help ensure that the 6H4JM Dell 3.84TB SAS 12GBPS TLC Read Intensive SSD is operating at peak performance in your data center.
Solution for Read-Intensive Applications
The 6H4JM Dell 3.84TB SAS 12GBPS TLC Read Intensive SSD is designed for read-intensive applications, which are applications where data is frequently read but infrequently written. Some solutions for read-intensive applications that can take advantage of the features of the 6H4JM Dell 3.84TB SAS 12GBPS TLC Read Intensive SSD include:
- Data Warehousing: Data warehousing applications require large amounts of data to be quickly and easily accessed. The high storage capacity and read-intensive design of the 6H4JM Dell 3.84TB SAS 12GBPS TLC Read Intensive SSD make it well-suited for use in data warehousing applications.
- Business Intelligence: Business intelligence applications require fast access to large amounts of data to generate reports and perform analytics. The 6H4JM Dell 3.84TB SAS 12GBPS TLC Read Intensive SSD is well-suited for these types of applications as well.
- Virtualization: Virtualization applications require fast access to large amounts of data, which the 6H4JM Dell 3.84TB SAS 12GBPS TLC Read Intensive SSD can provide.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN): CDNs rely on large amounts of data being delivered quickly to users. The high storage capacity and read-intensive design of the 6H4JM Dell 3.84TB SAS 12GBPS TLC Read Intensive SSD make it well-suited for use in CDN applications.
- Backup and Recovery: Backup and recovery solutions need fast access to large amounts of data to make copies and restore it in case of failure. The 6H4JM Dell 3.84TB SAS 12GBPS TLC Read Intensive SSD can help accelerate backup and recovery by providing fast data access.
- Media Streaming: The high storage capacity and read-intensive design of the 6H4JM Dell 3.84TB SAS 12GBPS TLC Read Intensive SSD make it well-suited for use in media streaming applications.
Upgrade Your Data Center's Storage
There are several ways to upgrade your data center's storage using the 6H4JM Dell 3.84TB SAS 12GBPS TLC Read Intensive SSD. Some steps you can take to upgrade your data center's storage include:
- Increase storage capacity: One way to upgrade your data center's storage is to increase the storage capacity by adding additional 6H4JM Dell 3.84TB SAS 12GBPS TLC Read Intensive SSDs. This can help ensure that you have enough storage to meet the needs of your applications and workloads.
- Use RAID: RAID (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks) can help increase the performance and reliability of your storage. By striping data across multiple drives, RAID can help improve performance and provide redundancy in case of drive failure.
- Use caching and tiering: Caching and tiering can help accelerate the performance of your storage by storing frequently accessed data on faster storage.
- Update your firmware: Make sure you have the latest firmware installed on your drives, to enjoy the latest features, and bug fixes.
- Increase the number of drives in your server: Increasing the number of drives in your server can help improve the performance of your storage.
- Use SAS 12 Gbps Interface: SAS 12 Gbps interface ensures high data transfer rate, that's why it's important to use SAS 12 Gbps interface.
- Use a hardware controller: Adding a hardware controller can help manage your storage and improve performance.
By following these steps, you can help ensure that your data center's storage is upgraded and operating at peak performance using the 6H4JM Dell 3.84TB SAS 12GBPS TLC Read Intensive SSD.
General Information about this Dell 6H4JM
- Manufacturer : Dell
- Model Number or SKU# 6H4JM
- Product Type : Solid State Drive
Technical Information for 3.84TB SSD
- Capacity : 3.84TB
- Form Factor : 2.5Inch
- Interface : SAS 12GBPS
Performance of SAS 12GBPS Solid State Drive
- Drive Transfer Rate : 1.2 GBPS (External)
Product Dimensions and Weight
- Height : 0.63 inch
- Width : 3.10 inch
- Depth : 5.45 inch
- Weight : 1.50 lbs
- Poweredge R630, Poweredge R730, Poweredge R430, Poweredge T430, Poweredge R230
- Poweredge R330, Poweredge R730xd Xl, Poweredge R830, Poweredge T640
- Poweredge T440, Powervault Me4024, Powervault Me424
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.