Introduction to 16GB RAM
Random Access Memory (RAM) is an essential component of any computer system. It is responsible for temporarily storing data that the computer is currently working on, allowing the CPU to access it quickly. The more RAM a computer has, the more tasks it can handle simultaneously without slowing down.
The 8DHJ9 Dell 16GB PC4-19200 CAS-17 ECC DDR4 2400MHZ SDRAM 288-Pin Reg RAM is a high-performance RAM module that is designed to enhance the performance of Dell computers. This module is designed to work with a frequency of 2400MHz and has a capacity of 16GB. The CAS latency of 17 ensures that data is accessed quickly, reducing the time required for the CPU to process data.
The ECC (Error Correcting Code) technology in this RAM module detects and corrects errors in data that is being read from or written to memory. This is particularly useful in mission-critical applications, where data integrity is of utmost importance.
The 288-pin form factor of this RAM module is compatible with modern motherboards that support DDR4 RAM technology. It ensures that the RAM is firmly seated in the motherboard, providing a stable connection.
The 8DHJ9 Dell 16GB PC4-19200 Cas-17 ECC DDR4 2400MHz SDRAM 288-Pin Reg RAM refers to a memory module that can be installed in compatible computers for increased system performance. Here's what the specifications mean:
- 16GB: This is the memory capacity of the module, which indicates the amount of data it can store temporarily. In this case, the capacity is 16 gigabytes (GB), which is a relatively large amount of memory suitable for demanding applications such as video editing or gaming.
- PC4-19200: This is a type of DDR4 memory module that can transfer data at a maximum rate of 19.2 gigabytes per second (GB/s). This is also referred to as the memory speed, which affects the overall performance of the module.
- Cas-17: This refers to the latency or delay in accessing the memory module. The Cas (Column Address Strobe) latency is measured in clock cycles and indicates the number of clock cycles that the memory module takes to respond to a memory request. In this case, the Cas latency is 17, which is a relatively good value that contributes to better system performance.
- ECC: This refers to the Error Correction Code technology used in the memory module, which helps to detect and correct errors in the data stored in memory. ECC memory is more reliable and suitable for applications that require high levels of data integrity, such as server applications or scientific computing.
- DDR4: This is the fourth generation of Double Data Rate (DDR) memory technology, which provides higher bandwidth and better power efficiency than its predecessors.
- 2400MHz: This is the clock speed of the memory module, which indicates the number of cycles per second that the memory can perform. In this case, the clock speed is 2400MHz, which means that the module can perform 2.4 billion clock cycles per second.
- 288-Pin Reg: This refers to the physical configuration of the memory module, which has 288 pins and uses registered memory technology. Registered memory provides additional buffering and reduces electrical load on the memory controller, allowing for more stable and reliable performance.
The 8DHJ9 Dell 16GB PC4-19200 Cas-17 ECC DDR4 2400MHz SDRAM 288-Pin Reg RAM is a type of memory module designed for use in servers and high-performance workstations. It provides 16GB of storage capacity and operates at a clock speed of 2400MHz. The term "CAS-17" refers to the latency of the RAM, which is a measure of the time it takes for the RAM to respond to a request from the CPU.
The ECC (Error-Correcting Code) feature of this RAM ensures that any errors that occur during data transfer are automatically corrected. This is important in server environments where data integrity is crucial. The 288-pin design of this RAM is also important, as it allows for a higher data transfer rate than older 240-pin modules.
In terms of performance, the 8DHJ9 Dell 16GB PC4-19200 Cas-17 ECC DDR4 2400MHz SDRAM 288-Pin Reg RAM can significantly improve the performance of servers and workstations. This is because it provides a large amount of high-speed memory that can be accessed quickly by the CPU. This can result in faster load times for applications and improved overall system performance.
In addition, the ECC feature of this RAM provides an extra layer of protection against errors and data corruption, which can help ensure the stability and reliability of the system. Overall, the 8DHJ9 Dell 16GB PC4-19200 Cas-17 ECC DDR4 2400MHz SDRAM 288-Pin Reg RAM is a high-performance memory module that can provide significant performance benefits in server and workstation environments.
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Manufacturer Part Number: 8DHJ9
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- Sub-Type: PC4-19200
- Product Name: 16gb Ddr4 Sdram Memory Module
- Storage Capacity: 16gb
- Memory Technology: Ddr4 Sdram
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 16gb
- Bus Speed: 2400mhz Ddr4-2400/Pc4-19200
- Data Integrity Check: Ecc
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl17
- Rank Features: Dual Rank X8
- Voltage: 1.2v
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 8DHJ9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.