The Dell 93XWF Intel Quick Assist Adapter 8970 QAT 100GB PCI-E 3.0 X16 Accelerator is a hardware component that provides acceleration to applications that require cryptography, compression, and decompression. This accelerator is designed to be used in Dell PowerEdge servers and workstations that require high-performance computing. The adapter is specifically designed for use with the Intel QuickAssist Technology (QAT) which provides hardware acceleration for cryptographic and data compression workloads.
Overview of the Dell Adapter
The Dell 93XWF Intel Quick Assist Adapter is a PCIe 3.0 x16 card that provides hardware acceleration for cryptographic and data compression workloads. The adapter is based on the Intel QuickAssist Technology (QAT) and includes the Intel Communications Chipset 89xx Series. The adapter has a maximum power consumption of 50W and supports a wide range of cryptographic algorithms, including Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), RSA, Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC), and Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA).
The Dell 93XWF Intel Quick Assist Adapter provides up to 100Gbps of throughput and can accelerate up to 32 virtual functions. The adapter supports the PCI Express 3.0 standard and is compatible with a wide range of Dell PowerEdge servers and workstations.
Features and Benefits
The Dell 93XWF Intel Quick Assist Adapter provides several features and benefits that make it an ideal choice for high-performance computing applications. Some of the key features and benefits include:
- High Performance: The Dell 93XWF Intel Quick Assist Adapter provides up to 100Gbps of throughput, making it ideal for applications that require high-performance computing.
- Hardware Acceleration: The adapter provides hardware acceleration for cryptographic and data compression workloads, improving performance and reducing CPU usage.
- Wide Range of Cryptographic Algorithms: The adapter supports a wide range of cryptographic algorithms, including AES, RSA, ECC, and SHA, making it ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Compatibility: The adapter is compatible with a wide range of Dell PowerEdge servers and workstations, making it easy to integrate into existing systems.
- Power Efficiency: The Dell 93XWF Intel Quick Assist Adapter has a maximum power consumption of 50W, making it an efficient choice for high-performance computing applications.
The Dell 93XWF Intel Quick Assist Adapter is ideal for applications that require high-performance computing and hardware acceleration for cryptographic and data compression workloads. Some of the common applications of the adapter include:
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs): The Dell 93XWF Intel Quick Assist Adapter can provide hardware acceleration for VPNs, improving performance and reducing CPU usage.
- Cloud Computing: The adapter can be used in cloud computing environments to improve performance and reduce CPU usage.
- Data Center Applications: The adapter is ideal for data center applications that require high-performance computing and hardware acceleration for cryptographic and data compression workloads.
- High-Performance Computing (HPC): The Dell 93XWF Intel Quick Assist Adapter is an excellent choice for HPC applications that require high-performance computing and hardware acceleration.
General Information about this Dell 93XWF
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Part Number or SKU# 93XWF
- Device Type: Expansion Module
Technical Information of Dell PCI-E Adapter
- Interface: PCI-E 3.0 X16
- Physical Interface: PCI-E X16
- Form Factor: PCI-E Adapter
- Thermal Design Power: 23w
- Operating System Support Linux
- Connectivity: Intel Virtualization Technology
- Transfer Rate: 100GBPS
- Pci-sig Sr-iov Capable: Yes
- Intel Data Direct I/o Technology : Yes
- Intelligent Offloads: Yes
About Refurbished Products
For all your expansion module needs, we've got you covered with high-performance devices that increase functional capability and ease business processes.
You can talk to any of our staff and consult on what would be the best way forward when getting an expansion module to complement and enhance existing infrastructure and meet your immediate and future needs.
We have hardware level 12 with firmware 3.0 or higher modules that allow for the installation of up to 14 expansion modules below the base module for resilient performance. Expansion modules connect to the base module using USB Type-A connectors. That's not all, we have hardware level 11 and lower that supports up to 9 expansion modules.
With an expansion module, you get additional cartridge storage as well as tape drive capacity. We have expansion modules that contain up to two drives and two power supplies. You can choose to have the expansion module with tape drives and power supply installed so that it makes setup easier from your end. Expansion modules will need a power supply only if you install a tape drive in them. A single power supply can actually power two drives. However, you can add a second power supply for redundancy purposes. Without a tape drive, the expansion module is powered via the USB cable connected to the base module.
Expansion modules require 2U rack space and will be shipped with the necessary mounting hardware used to secure them to the rack.
The top features of the expansion modules we've listed include:
- High-resolution LCD screens of up to 5" with backlight for a vibrant visual experience and ease of use. The expansion modules have programmable line keys ensuring that the interface is intuitive and interactive.
- Straightforward setup to facilitate easy installation.
- Availability of a wide range of custom configurations
- Advanced call handling and contact management capabilities to help increase productivity.
- XML browser functionality
- Compatibility across systems which helps to leverage existing IT infrastructure investment. All the expansion modules we've made available will help to enhance your existing desktop solutions.
- Seamless fusion with planar and fibre technology
- Compatibility with phone models such as SIP-T27P and SIP-T29G helps to expand functionality.
- Availability of color icons that enhance the visual experience for users. There are color-coded independent actionable control keys that facilitate fast switching between pages.
- Ability to link together a maximum of six phone systems and up to two expansion modules from a single host phone.
- Support for up to 3 modules on a daisy-chain
- Reduced excess loss and PDL
- Support for advanced call functions including call forwarding, call transfers, multi-person conferencing, call pickup, LDAP, speed dial, and BFL list.
- Shipped with a stand that has two adjustable angles
You can find almost every module option in our catalogue, we have modules with different numbers of ports, from 1-port options to 50- and 90-port options, you can also check out our 20 Gigabit, 48 Gigabit, and 100 Gigabit expansion modules. Browse through our categories to find the best option for your needs.
All expansion modules make for ideal solutions for administrative assistants, receptionists, and contact center employees due to the ability to easily manage large call volumes and monitor a large number of contacts.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.