Dell CTP7D EMC Networking 21 GBPS 24 Ports POE+ SFP+ Managed Rack-mountable Switch is a device used to connect multiple devices such as computers, servers, printers, and other networking equipment in a single network. The device provides advanced features such as Power over Ethernet (PoE+), Small Form-factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+), and is managed, making it a valuable addition to any organization's IT infrastructure.
Managed Rack-mountable Switch Dell CTP7D EMC Networking
The Dell CTP7D EMC Networking 21 GBPS 24 Ports POE+ SFP+ Managed Rack-mountable Switch is a high-performance switch designed to provide businesses with reliable and efficient network connectivity. The device has 24 ports, which can support both Power over Ethernet (PoE+) and Small Form-factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+) technology.
The switch is designed to be rack-mountable, making it easy to install in server rooms or data centers. The device is also managed, which means it can be configured and monitored remotely using a web-based interface.
Features of Dell CTP7D EMC Networking
The Dell CTP7D EMC Networking 21 GBPS 24 Ports POE+ SFP+ Managed Rack-mountable Switch comes with several features that make it a valuable addition to any organization's IT infrastructure. These features include:
- High-Speed Connectivity: The switch provides a high-speed data transfer rate of up to 21 Gbps, allowing businesses to transfer large files and data quickly and efficiently.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+): The switch supports PoE+ technology, which allows businesses to power devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras, directly from the switch. This eliminates the need for separate power supplies and reduces cable clutter.
- Small Form-factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+): The switch supports SFP+ technology, which allows businesses to connect the switch to other devices using fiber optic cables. This provides a high-speed and reliable connection over longer distances.
- Managed Switch: The device is managed, which means it can be configured and monitored remotely using a web-based interface. This makes it easier for businesses to manage their network and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Rack-mountable Design: The switch is designed to be rack-mountable, making it easy to install in server rooms or data centers. The device is also compact, taking up minimal space in the rack.
Main Specification about the Dell CTP7D
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Part Number or SKU# CTP7D
- Device Type: Switch 24 Ports L3 Managed Stackable
- Sub type: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 24 X 10/100/1000 (POE+) + 2 X 10 Gigabit SFP+ + 2 X Combo Gigabit SFP
- Switching Fabric Bandwidth: 212 GBPS Forwarding Performance: 158 MBPS Stacking Bandwidth: 21 GBPS
- 1024 static IPv4 routes 1024 static IPv6 routes 8160 Ipv4 Routes (dynamic) Routes (dynamic) for IPv6: 4096 8 Member Ports Per Lag Maximum There are 144 maximum dynamic ports per switch stack. 128 Lag Groups Routes: 8160 Ospf Rips Routes: 512 Four Ecmp Next Hops Per Route Groups: 64 Ecmp Interfaces for Vlan Routing: 128 Supported Vlans: 4094 1536 IPv4 Multicast Entries 512 IPv6 Multicast Entries 6144 entries in the Arp 400 entries for Ndp Acl: 100 1023 rules are the maximum per acre. System-wide Maximum Acl Rules: 4096 Most Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv4) Egress Guidelines: 1024 Most Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv4) 3072 Ingress Regulations IPv6 Egress Rules: 512 Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface IPv6 Ingress Rules with the Most Acl Rules Per Interface: 1021 24 Maximum Vlan Interfaces With Applied Acls.
- Mac Address Table Size: 32k Entries
- Routing Protocol : Ospf, Rip-1, Rip-2, Igmpv2, Igmp, Vrrp, Ospfv2, Pim-sm, Pim-dm, Igmpv3, Ospfv3, Mldv2, Mld
- Remote Management Protocol : Snmp 1, Snmp 2, Rmon 1, Rmon 2, Rmon 3, Rmon 9, Telnet, Snmp 3, Http, Tftp, Ssh-2
- Encryption Algorithm : Md5, Aes, Ssl, Tls
- Authentication Method : Radius, Tacacs+, Secure Shell V.2 (ssh2)
- Flow Control, Mdi/mdi-x Transfer, Auto-negotiation, Arp Support, VLAN Support, Port Mirroring, Diffserv Support, Weighted Round Robin (wrr) Queuing, Broadcast Storm Control, Ipv6 Support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (rstp) Support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (mstp) Support, Access Control List (acl) Support, Quality Of Service (qos), St
- Leee 802.2, Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.3z, Ieee 802.1d, Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.3ab, Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3x, Ieee 802.3ad (lacp), Ieee 802.1w, Ieee 802.1x, Ieee 802.3ae, Ieee 802.3ac, Ieee 802.1s, Ieee 802.1v, Ieee 802.1ag, Ieee 802.1ab (lldp), Ieee 802.3at, Ieee 802.3az, Ieee 802.3ax
- Ram: 2 GB
- Flash Memory: 1 GB
Expansion Connectivity of Dell Ethernet Switch
- 12 Ports (PoE+) / 24 Gigabit Lan Rj-45 12 Ports (PoE) - 30.8 W Two 10gbit Lan SFP+ ports two gigabit lan rj-45/SFP connectors a single Rj-45 serial (rs-232) management port 1 USB Type A device Network Stack Device, two
Power for this Dell Rack-Mountable Switch
- Power Device: Internal Power Supply Hot-plug
- Power Redundancy: Optional
- Power Redundancy Scheme: 1+1 (with Optional Power Supply)
About Refurbished Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configurations on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.