MPN : KGXJ1
Product Type : Solid State Drive
SKU : KGXJ1
Storage Capacity : 800GB
Interface : SATA 3GBPS
Drive Type : Internal
Product Dimensions & Weight
Height: 5.63 inch
Width: 3.75 inch
Depth: 7.00 inch
Weight: 1.35 lbs
The SATA 3Gbps is a sample of the second revision of SATA technology and can also be referred to as SATA II. The SATA II has data transfer rates of 3Gbs per second and can reach a capacity of 300MB/s for HDDs and up to 550 MB/s for SSDs.
It took a lot of effort to improve the performance and speeds of solid-state drives (SSD). The upgrade to the SATA-3Gbps SSD can help users get a tune-up and extract greater performance out of their workstations, PCs, and servers. Without a doubt, the SATA-3Gbps SSDs will easily exceed the interface's throughput ceiling compared to the mechanical hard drives of a similar interface. Another major advantage of the SSDs is the innate ability to handle random I/O requests. If you've not used a SATA II SSD, you are losing increased performance and have not experienced responsiveness: apps start faster, faster system boots, and faster file transfers.
SATA 3Gbps has quite some impressive speeds and will reduce boot times and application load times thereby increasing productivity. The SSDs can eliminate hard drive failures and hard drive crashes making them ideal for system builders and enterprise environments. The SSD differs in that it has no moving components making use of microchips but will have the standard SATA interface. SSDs are built for reliability and durability as well as performance gains.
Browse through the products under this category for all your SATA 3gbps SSD needs. We have a variety of storage capacity options that include 60GB, 100GB, 120GB, 160GB, 200GB, 400GB, 480GB, 600GB, 800GB, 960GB SSDs to meet your storage needs. Some of the notable features of the SATA 3Gbps and the SSDs products listed above are:
- Data throughput of up to 3.0 Gb/s
- Multi-level cell NAND flash technology for better storage speeds.
- Read speed of up to 230 MB/s and write speeds of up to 180 MB/s. The fast read/write speeds improve data transfer and increase overall system responsiveness.
- Support for native command queuing (NCQ) to increase efficiency in the execution order of reading and writing commands.
- Available in the 2.5-inch form factor for deployment in space-constrained environments in light and thin form factor devices and system configurations.
- Backward and forward compatibility with devices that support the SATA standard. The SATA 3Gbps SSDs are compatible with the different revisions of SATA – backward compatible with SATA 1.5 Gb/s and forward compatible with SATA-III/SATA 6Gbps.
- Non-volatile flash memory to allow outstanding data retention.
- Advanced garbage collection algorithms serve to maintain the high performance of the SSD even after long durations in operation.
- Error correction code functionality for reliable data transfer.
- Wear leveling support and shock resistance.
- Low power consumption which is particularly helpful in preserving battery runtime in PCs and increases efficiency in notebooks users.
- Support for hardware purge for faster deleting of data at the push of a button and write-protect functionality to prevent data modification.
The SATA 3Gbps SSD offers cool and silent operation mainly due to the lack of moving parts which also means lower power use. Lower energy consumption arises from the fact that the SSD will use lesser power and that its cooling needs are much lower.
All the SATA II SSDs have built-in reliability that includes the power shield to prevent damage caused by power failure. For a longer lifespan, the SMART command aids in the detection of possible drive failure before it even occurs. We have solid warranties – up to 3 years – on all our drives so that you can peace of mind that you are covered and using tested components including SATA cables.